can't choose you over her

e-girls fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is washio reina. I think you guys already know who I am. The main and the lead vocal of exile’s sister group A.K.A E-Girls and also is a vocal from e-girls unit group, flower. Maybe some of you said that many junior member will get along with the senior one. That is kind of true, but not for me. I’m close with the older member like aya-san, shizuka-san, and erie-san but not with ami-san. I like ami-san, I respect her very much. But her playful side when she meets me and the way she talk to me, it makes me feel uncomfortable. But what can I do? The agency already decided to make our position really close. I love her, she’s my first love.

 

Every time I meet her, it just like she’s acting very cold toward me. Keep it in your guys mind. ONLY ME. What do you guys think my mistake that I have toward her? I never do anything wrong to her. She always let out very harsh words toward me. If there’s no aya-san or shizuka-san around, I’m sure that I will cry in front of her. Just because of her words. If there’s aya-san, ami-san will be the one that scolded by aya-san. She really helps me a lot.

 

“do you want something to buy, rei?” mio ask when she’s going to the convenience store.

“can you buy snack or jelly for me?”

“got it.” I nod and back to my phone again.

 

Shuuka, Karen, harumi, manami, where’re you guys? Come on, hurry up. Please don’t leave me alone in this room with that person. The aura that she let out are overflowing. It’s making me scared. “ami, hold yourselves.” Aya-san’s strict tone could be hear from the corner of the room. Finally, I could breathe freely when aya-san finally come. If no, I bet my heart will be torn into pieces. After that, everything turn into silence and I focus back toward my phone.

 

“is that phone more important than us that sit in front of you?” that flat tone and cold voice. Only shuuka that has those kind of tone inside e-girls.

“you guys are longer than what you promised.”

“we’re deeply sorry. Our spoiled kid messed everything today.”

“is that true, Karen?”

 

The one that I ask only show her kiddy smile. I smile and pat her head. She can be so cute when she wants to. “I’m sorry if I have to make you wait with that person.” Karen apologized. I smile while shaking my head. “it’s okay, little one.” I smile and after that ami-san walk with her cold aura.

“smiling while inside your heart you’re cursing something? A good play to trick your friend.” Deg! Why she has to be that cold toward me. Why she has to be like that? I don’t even know what my mistake to her is.

“ami, stop it!” this time, it’s shizuka-san’s strict voice could be hear.

“why should I stop when what I said is true?”

 

I can feel that my heart is being torn apart. My eyes become watery and hot. And the causes is the person that I love. Can you imagine how hurt is that? I lowered my head trying to hide this tears from everyone. “would you guys mind if I borrow reina for a while?” a sudden question breaks my thought. It just mio that already come back from her shopping. Without saying anything to me, mio pull me out from the dressing room.

 

The moment we got out from the dressing room, mio pull me into a hug. “calm down. Take it easy on your heart.” She said while caressing my hair with kindness. Only she that knows all of my feelings. I let all of my feelings out via this tears. I really need someone to ease my mind and mio is the best person to calm and ease my mind. “it’s okay, rei. Let it all out. I’m going to be here until your mind are eased.” She said. I’m so lucky to have her by my side. Even though I know that she’s not the perfect person for me. No matter how frequent we fight, she’s still the only person that I trust with all of my problem.

 

Around 15 minutes maybe, finally my mind are fully calmed and I’m ready to prepare my heart. “don’t cry anymore, okay?” I nod and she pull me closer and kiss my forehead like she always do when I’m down like this. Not only her that will treat me like this. Karen, shuuka, manami, and aya-san will do the same treating like how mio always treat me. You guys know what, Karen despite being younger than me, the way she thinks is more adult than me. And not to mention that the way she treat me is more sweet than her sister actually.

 

“Karen, I’ll leave her under your care for a while.” Mio suddenly said to Karen.

“it’s okay.” Karen answer while smiling. Her smile always success on making my heart fluttered and melting. It’s so cute. She succeed on making my melting under her smile. Just by looking at that smile, she makes me smile too. Maybe I can be happy under this girl’s care and charm. But I still don’t know for sure. “rei-chan, can you come with me later? I have something to talk with you.” Karen ask. I just nod because I don’t have any schedule anymore after this program. I turn to look at shuuka. She divert her gaze away from me and land it on someone else. Why is she acting like that?

 

“e-girls, it’s your turn now.” One of the staff call. All of us answer the staff with yes. And begin to change our clothes into the costumes that we’re going to use for this time’s song. Our new single, “go! Go! Let’s go!” That song’s dance are not too easy yet not too difficult.  But, that is the way how e-girls express the song’s theme. There’s something I need to say. My positions is always right beside ami-san’s positions and that’s driving me crazy. I just hope that there won’t be any troubles anymore. “don’t mind ami, okay.” aya-san said when I’m getting ready. I turn to look at ami-san that divert her gaze toward someone else. I just sigh and shot a smile toward aya-san. “I’ll be fine, aya-san.” I said and she nod. After that we walk toward the shooting’s place. I can feel someone’s intertwined their fingers with mine.

 

When I look at the culprit, it just Karen. I return her grip on my hand. “don’t worry okay.” I could hear her say that to me before we start our shooting. I smile when I realized that there’s someone that care for me and can love me as I am, not as someone else. I can’t keep on doubting my heart on someone that doesn’t even care about my feelings. It’s time to choose another heart.

 

Finally, after 3 hours our shooting finished and now we can go home. But I still remember that I’m going to talk with Karen. Speaking of devil, where’s that girl? She should be finished already around this time. Huft her figure is not here. Is she forgetting her promise to me? Just when I about to leave the dressing room, Karen sent me 3 voice note. And send me a message after it. ‘listen to the song carefully and come to the place I’m standing right now.’ What is she talking about? Beside, where’s she now?

 

I take my earphone out and sit again. “I thought you’re going home right now.” Mio said when she sees that I’m sitting back to my previous spot. I put on my earphone and play the voice note. Its Karen’s singing voice.

 

Aa natsu ga kitara...
Omoikitte kimi ni iitai "I love you"
Donna kao suru no kana? Kami-sama onegai egao ni e kudasai
Natsu ga temaneki ara osaekirenai no
Okujou made kakenobotte "Love love love"
Seifuku mo aa kara wa natsufuku ni naru no nandaka DOKI DOKI suru

 

Clover? And more over, that is the last chorus. This is the part that I really like. How can she knows it? I barely say it to anyone. I only keep it by myself. Even flower’s member don’t know about my favorite part in this song. I decide to play more of the voice note. Her singing voice are soothing my mind. It feels so good.

 

Watashi no ikiru sekai ga hikari de mitasareru you ni
Anata no ikiru jikan wo watashi ga kagayakaseru kara

Hanarete ite mo soba ni iru yo

Ame ni utarete mo kaze ni fukarete mo
Samusa wo kanjinai ima wa
Nukumori wa itsumo kono mune no naka ni
Kese nakusanai yo arigatou

Meguru kisetsu no naka demo kono te wo hanasanaide ite
Futari wo tsunagu omoi ga kese iroasenai you ni
Anata wo tsutsumu subete ga yasashisa de afureru you ni
Watashi wa tsuyoku mayowazu anata wo aishi tsudzukeru yo
Donna toki mo soba ni iru yo

 

Again. She sings the very last chorus of yasashisa de afureru you ni. How can she knows about my favorite part in this song? Did shuuka tell her something? Serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter