troublemaker's love

e-girls fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the prequel from love ended with pain 

 

******

My name is fujii Karen. I’m still 16 years old. The youngest child in fujii family. I have brother name ryuusei that really care toward me, and sister name shuuka that always tease me over anything. Everyone said that I’m so pure. But they don’t know behind my pure image, actually, I am a troublemaker. No one know that. Only my older sister knows it, but she keep it as a secret. I’m studying at my family’s school. That’s why I can do what I want there. But don’t worry. Even if I’m a troublemaker, I always obey my teacher. Always do my homework. And always be the 1st rank in my class without studying. To put it simple, let’s say that I’m a smart troublemaker.

 

And if you guys want to ask if I have a girlfriend or no, the answer is a big NO. I’m close with every student in my school thanks to my cheerful and playful side. Always tease other girl asking if they want to be my girlfriend or no. but don’t worry, my playgirl side are safe. I only do that when I’m quite bored. Anyone that I like? Currently no. somebody that caught my interest? Maybe yes. Who’s that person? My senior, washio reina. My sister’s best friend. Actually, she’s one of my teasing victim. But different to another students. The difference is if it is teasing usually I will seduce her too. The next is, I do the teasing more aggressive to her. Why I give her a different treatment from all of my friend? Because, she’s the only one that seems not to be affected by my charms.

 

“Karen, you’re not going with shuuka?” niichan ask. I answer him with a shake. I’m allowed to take my own car to school since today. Since I’m free to do whatever I want, I will use this chance to show neechan that I’m not going to be bounded to her ANYMORE. I do everything on my own will. Even my parents never disallow me to do what I’m going to do. I’m living without burden. You can say it like that. And now, I’m getting ready to go to school.

“niichan no need to be afraid. No matter how free I am, I always prioritize my safety come first.” I said reassuring him that I’ll be fine for sure. I could see him exhaled his breath harshly. But then he smiled and ruffles my hair.

“good luck with your study, Karen.” He said and I nod. I never study but my grade always high. I exit my house and walk toward the front gate. Over there, there’s my driver waiting for me. I only smile toward him and enter my car. I bow to him signing that I’m going and thank you for preparing my car.

 

I can’t wait anymore. I can’t wait to tease other people. But it seems that I have to wait for another time. Because I’m not in a good mood. The reason why I do teasing and seducing is only one. I want to gain my sister’s attention. Like I said before, she always tease me over anything. I never feel the love from my sister. When we’re still a child, neechan used to spoil me a lot. But she has changed. She’s too cold when she’s facing me. I miss the sweet side of her. She change when I enter mid high. Everything change since then. Around 25 minutes, finally I arrive at my new school. Hanazoko high school. The flower school. I already enter this school for about 3 month, but I keep on saying this school is my new school.

 

I park my car in the basement and after that I got out from my car and enter the school building from back entrance. I don’t want to disturb anyone right now. My mind aren’t stabile. I don’t want to make someone feel scary just because of me. I put on my hoody’s hood to cover my face. I don’t want to meet anybody. I pull my hood closer, which make my eyes covered by my bangs. And that is when I feel there’s someone grab my hand. When I jerked my head, I could see the senior’s that’ve caught my interest since the day I step my feet in this school.

 

“well, well, who’s the one that we have here?” ah, I know who’s this girl. Nakajima mio. The one that has crush on my girl. I swayed her hands away. Oh come on. I don’t have any time to waste my time and my energy just to face this senpai. Everyone in this school know that I have a really, really, really, bad term with senior in this school. Including my sister. I reposition my hood on my head. And I clean the dust or dirt on my silver hoody. I really got the nerves to make them annoyed. But it’s not my fault in the first hand. I could see mio-senpai’s red face. Signing that she’s holding back her rage. But I don’t care. I keep on walking without minding those stupid seniors.

 

I walk toward the girl that doesn’t even effected by my charm. But don’t forget that I’m still a bad girl, even after having this cute and innocent face. I shot a smirk toward her while walking to her direction and I also can see that she’s returning me the same smirk that I give to her. I stop right beside her and say “you have to know me as the supersonic girl first, before I make you feel the heat that you never feel.” My smirk haven’t disappear from my face. When I’m ready to go, I heard she say something to me. “show me if you can make me acknowledge you as a supersonic girl. I’m waiting for your move.” My smirks grow wider than before. She already give me the signs. I keep on walking toward my class. Not many recognize me as fujii Karen because I hid my face under the hood.

 

When I arrived to my class, I open the door slowly and enter the room. I take off the hood of my hoody and walk straight toward my chair. Well, I sit alone. But strangely, I never feel lonely despite being alone. “Karen, lucky that you come earlier than what I thought.” My classmate, suda anna said. I just rolled my eyes. If she already say something like that, it can only means one thing. My workbook. She’s going to cheat. I just take out my workbook and throw it to her. “make sure you return it to me on time.” I said. I just hope that today there’s no teacher attend my class. I’m really not in the mood to skip class but also not in the mood to enter this class. I lay my head on my folded arms. My head has been spinning around since earlier. So, I decided to take a little nap.

 

“fujii Karen, raise your head. Now.” Urgh. Damn it. Ami-sensei is being a killer again. I bet aya-sensei doesn’t give her what she wants. Wait, ami-sensei already enter my class? Then where’s my workbook? I look at suda in front of me. She also looks at me. I ask for my book in silence. Then, she point the teacher’s desk. I exhaled my breath in relieved. But, a moment later, I could feel that my head is little bit hurt. And everything start to spin. What is happening to me? I place my hands on my temple massaging it, trying to get rid of the pain inside my head. I don’t know what’s going on. My head spin, my sight is going blur. And in that exact moment, I could feel that I can’t take control of my body anymore, which make me fall above the cold floor.

 

 

Uhm…I open my eyelids slowly. The moment I open my eyes, my sight was covered by white color. White and I’m lying on a bed. Not to mention that I can smell the medicine scent from this place. Am I in a hospital? But I guess not, when I turn and see that there’s cupboard in front of me. I sigh. I’m still in school’s infirmary. “are you okay?” I’m startled when there’s someone talking to me with a caring tone. More to be, worrying tone. And I know that voice belongs to who. She’s the only girl that has those smooth voice.

 

“why’re you here, senpai?” I ask carefully. I know that she’s sitting right beside me reading a novel. I know that she’s looking at me right now. I could hear her sigh from here. The sound of chair moving can only means that she’s standing up and heading toward somewhere. It’s proven when she put her novel above the desk beside me. Well, actually I don’t have interest to know she’s reading about. But when I see who the authors of that book is, I’m quite startled. ‘Fujika ren’ wait. Don’t tell me, that she read this book.

 

“ah, that novel is one of the novels that I really love from fujika ren.” she said when she comes back with a cup of water on her hand. I’m not surprise to hear that. Because I already know it since the beginning. She loves fujika ren, who’s a young high schooler novelist. Do you guys get it? If you separates fujika into fuji and ka and then combine the ka with the ren, it will turns into fuji Karen. Which mean that fujika ren, is me. Hehe. I always keep this as a secret. Well, only my classmate in this school that knows about my secret that I kept. I never tell this to anyone else including my family. Because I know that they won’t accept what I’m doing. And they will make me stop all of this.

 

She hands the water to me. I just gladly accept it, because I’m kind of thirsty too. I just nod when she explained about the novel that she really love. But one thing bothered my mind. Why I’m ended up in this place? “you faint in your class.” she said answering the question that been popping out since earlier. I guess she realize the frown on my face. “you have to be grateful to your sister. She’s the one that bring you here when you faint.” She said again after sitting to the chair and back to her novel again. Neechan, take me to this infirmary. No, no, no. it can’t be her. That stupid sister of mine? She’s the one that take me here? No, it can’t be. That stupid sister only care about herself only. She never care about myself.

 

“you lie.” I said. Without realizing, my voice turn shaky. I miss her. But she never care. Neechan is way too cold toward me.

“why should I lie? It’s a reality that your sister, fujii shuuka, take you here when she heard that you faint. You don’t know how panicked she is.” She said again without even turning to me.

 

My eyes got watery when I know that my sister still care for me. I turn my back toward this senior. I can’t let her see me crying like this. “I just know that supersonic girls also can cry.” she said. Making fun of me. It doesn’t even funny. But I could hear her chuckled from there. I could feel my face are turned around, which make me face her. Her hazel’s eyes look deep down to mine. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter