FREEZY AND FLAMY

e-girls fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nice morning to start the nice day. The rays of sunlight pierce through the gap of the windows and the curtain. Slightly disturbing the girl that currently sleeping comfortably under the comfortable blanket that wrapped her body. Today is the day when the girl under the blanket start her first day as a high school student. But maybe she doesn’t like it. She’s tired because of yesterday’s activity that she’d done with an unknown girl. Always like that. Not many people know about her activity, especially on night time as a DJ. Except her sisters. Her sister know what she’d done because of an incident where she brought home an unknown girl and sleep with her.

 

The girl start to move again and slowly blinking her eyes. “urgh.” She groans and place her hands on her forehead while trying to lean her back on the bed leaner and sit properly. She try to remember what she’d done yesterday and what made her to be in this state. Oh yeah, she remembered it. She looks toward beside her. She found nothing right beside her. What a nice day for her. She removed the blanket that cover her completely body and place her feet on the ground. “seems like I did it again. Shuuka will be mad at me.” the girl mumbled toward herself. On the desk beside her, there’s a few round pills and a glass of water that will help her to get over something that the girl really hate. Drunk over. The girl really hate it. So, before she enter the bathroom, the girl decide to swallow that pills and drink the water.

 

Even without looking outside, the girl already know that her sisters is in her apartment to pick her up. Being DJ in her young age is a little bit troublesome, but she managed to do it anyway. She just going to enter her first year on high school, but she already known as a playgirl. Huft. She exhaled her breath harshly when she realized that she won’t give a step on that filthy place. Or maybe she’ll never can go to that place anymore. She already break the promise that she made with her sisters.

 

30 minutes passed and the girl got out from her bathroom with a bathrobe on her body and towel on her head wrapping her hair to dry the water. She walk toward her wardrobe and take a pair of new uniform. She removed the bathrobe, leaving only bra and underwear on her athletics body. She wear the white shirt and continued with her skirt. After she finished, she stood in front of the full body mirror on the wardrobe’s door. “looks great on you, sister.” Someone said in a flat tone from the girl’s behind, which make the girl startled.

 

“shuuka, since when?” the girl asked with a startled expression that looks really cute in her sister’s eyes. Shuuka, her second sister, stand and fold her hands in front of her chest with a flat expression on her face. The girl know what will happen after this, if shuuka already enter her room. Not her oldest sister. ‘snap! She’s really mad with me.’ the girl said inside her heart. Her sister got out from the room and leave the girl alone inside the room. But before she really left the room, with a sharp tone, the girl’s sister said something toward the girl. “aya-nee and me are waiting for you in the dining room. We have something serious to talk about. I don’t want you to run again for the second time.” hearing that, the girl place her hands on her left chest. Her heart is beating uncontrollably. This kind of things already happened last year. But still, she can’t help it. Shuuka’s aura is scary, aya –her oldest sister– is scary when they talk about the younger girl, and the two of them will do anything to make the girl listen to what they said.

 

The girl exhaled her breath again for the nth time. She gather her courage before walking outside. Her mental is strong enough to face shuuka, but for aya, maybe she has to pray first before facing aya. She just take one step after she got out from her room, but she could feel a strong pressure and atmosphere that make her harder to breathe. “neesan, I’m sorry.” The girl mumbled and continue to walk toward the dining room. The watch on her wrist are showing that this is too early to go to school. 06.05 A.M. she continue to walk toward the dining table and pull a chair in the middle. Between shuuka and aya.

 

When the girl already sit on her chair, the three of them start to eat their breakfast in silence. The girl, start to feel some anxiety inside her heart. She already ever feel something like this, but still, she can’t get over the pressure and the aura that both her sister let out. 10 minutes passed and the 3 siblings already finished their breakfast. The three of them stay in silent until aya break the silence by opening her voice. “so, you do know what’s the reason why we’re here right, karen?” aya ask coldly.

 

Yeah, that girl is Karen. Fujii Karen. The youngest daughter from fujii ayato and Yamamoto sayaka. Karen just nod while lowering her head. Shuuka and aya just sigh. Shuuka know that aya will never can mad with her little sister. But aya and shuuka never can control their emotion when it already talked about Karen, their little sister. “we already talked about this, karen. And you already promise us for not doing it again. But why still you do it? Me and shuuka try hard to hid this from mom and dad. This is all for you. I don’t want your freedom taken by daddy. I don’t want you to lose your freedom. Just like me.” aya said with her low voice while trying to hold back her tears.

 

Karen that hear what aya said could only hid her face and hold back her tears. Shuuka just sigh looking at her sisters in front of and beside her. “that’s why we’re here. We will make a new rule for you. I will hold onto your car’s key unless if you want to go out. You’ll go to school and went home with me. And unfortunately, you have to stop on being a DJ. Just like what we told you before and what you promised to us.” Shuuka said. Finally letting out her y boyish voice. Karen can’t complain anymore. All of this happened because of herself.

 

Karen wiped off the tears that start to pour down freely on her cheek. “it’s okay. I understand. But for the car, maybe I can’t.” Karen said. Shuuka and aya look at each other. They communicate via eyes communication and in the next few seconds, both of them nod their head. “okay. We’ll let you use your car. But you have to be at home around 8 o’clock. And the latest time is 9 o’clock. Deal?” aya said. Karen nod and smile. Looking at that kiddy and innocent smile, shuuka and aya finally can breathe freely. Because by looking at smile, they know that Karen won’t lie to both of them. “promise?” aya ask. Karen nod as the answer.

 

 

Different with fujii family. If fujii family’s morning start with a trade, then it’s different with washio family. The only daughter from washio aki and watanabe miyuki, washio reina, is having her breakfast in silence. Her family rarely have time for her. So different with fujii family. She’s the only child, so she lived in a big house alone with her maid, butler, and security. This is why she hate herself. She is going to start her first day for her second year in high school, but her parents aren’t here to support her. Maybe that’s what make her personality become too cold toward other people.

 

“milady, you got a call from erie-sama.” One of the maid that works in her house said. Reina nod and say thank you toward her maid. Erie is her cousin that usually take care of her. Reina end her breakfast and head toward the living room to pick up the call that she got from her cousin. Reina just walk with her flat stare. Everyone inside that house already know about their boss’s daughter personality, so it’s fine. Beside the workers never mind it at all. Because reina is friendlier than her looks. Believe or not, that’s your own problem.

 

Reina just sigh, before picking up the call. “hello, neesama?” reina called. The speaker from the other line also greet her with a good morning. The two of them seems to talk about something serious. Judging from the expression that reina make, it seems that both reina and Erie is debating about something. Reina is also known for being a stubborn girl. And now, her face is slowly turning into a bright red color, signing that she’s really mad. Without saying anything, reina slammed the phone to it’s place. She’s way too mad.

 

“why it have to be me that feel something like this?” reina ask toward herself while trying to hold back the tears that been piling up on her eyes. She miss her old family that used to have a lot of time for her. Reina just sigh while wiping off the tears that poured down freely without any alert. She walk back toward the dining room and finished her breakfast before she climbed the stair and search for her car’s key inside her room. Soon after she finds her key, she grab her bag in a fast motion and leave her house.

 

Outside there, her security already know what to do. Reina enter her garage and enter the driver seat to enter the car. She place the key on the key hole and start the engine. It’s been a while since the last time she drive her own car. And she already forget how’s the sensation for driving her own car. rather than being sent and picked up. After she start the engine, she drive the car out when the security open up the gate for her. “I hope that there’s no one that pissed me when the school’s event start. I’m going to make sure that they’ll regret if they pissed me off.” reina said with a flat tone and a cold aura start to spread.

 

25 minutes passed and finally she arrived at her school. Seems that she really made it in time. “oi, washio.” Someone call her surname. She just hardened her jaws and stop her step. She knows who’s the one that dare to call her by using her surname. It’s her one of her best friends. Slowly, she turns her body and throw a murderous glare toward the one who call her. “what is it, nakajima?” reina asked again. It’s nakajima mio, one of her best friend. Even though they’re known because they often fight, reina and mio really get along well to each other. They often laugh and do everything together. Just like a couple. Only reina’s best friend that can make reina’s cold heart softened a little bit.

 

“what happened to you? Mind to tell me a little bit?” mio asked while placing her hands on reina’s waist. Reina just exhaled her breath and decide to tell her problem a little bit to mio. Only mio that will act mature toward her best friend. Mio is the oldest amongst all of them. But she can act like she’s an idiot too. It doesn’t matter actually. Mio hear reina’s story seriously and once reina finished, mio ruffled reina’s hair. For mio, reina is just like her little sister. “don’t act like you’re strong all the times toward them, reina. It only makes them ignore you more. You can let them know your feelings so they can spend more time with you. You miss them, but you also let your ego control you. Why don’t you be honest with yourself?” mio asked to reina that still sobbing while trying to calm her best friend.

 

Reina also thought about like what mio said. Why she doesn’t think more about it? Mio pulled her best friend into her arms and calm her friend. Reina, despite being too cold toward someone, known to be the most cold-hearted girl outside, she’s fragile from inside. Only her best friends know about it. “now, stop crying and show me that flat expression and cold stare that you always give to me” mio teased. Reina just smile when mio like that. And now, both of them are walking toward the school’s field to start the event.

 

“what do you think about this year’s event?” mio ask to reina with a curiosity in her tone. But reina didn’t hear what mio said, because her eyes laid on the girl that she loves standing beside someone that she doesn’t even know. Especially when the girl suddenly kissed the person beside her. Reina’s jaw hardened looking at that sight. She removed mio’s hands on her waist and walk toward the girl that she loved. Mio that found reina walking toward their senior gulped her saliva down. The freezing aura that reina let out already spread around making the atmosphere around that area become cold. “oh damn. Where’s shuuka and manami in this kind of time. Man. That senpai also is quite something. I bet that two girls already warn her. But… ARGHHH!!!” mio seems to be so mad this time.

 

Reina just show her flat expression and her murderous stare while tears already piling up on her eyes. The person that already become her girlfriend since last year seems like doesn’t realized reina’s presence around her. “so, this is what you do when I’m not around you huh? This is what you call as waiting? Now I believe why my best friends forbid me to going out with you. I regret for believing and putting all of my faith in you. From this very moment, we’re end.” Reina said with her tears pouring down toward her cheek.

 

The girl try to reach for reina’s hand, but reina take back her hands and slapped the girl’s cheek. “I’ve already had enough with all of your false promise. Now if you excuse me.” reina said and continue to run again. “reina, wait!!!” mio called. But reina just shrugged it and run toward somewhere that could calm her. Mio try to chase her, but her best friend come to stop her. “just let her be, mio. She’s not a kid.” Mio could only sigh hearing that. What her friend said is true, but they’re talking about washio reina that can’t calm her mind. She doesn’t have any choice except leaving reina alone.

 

 

Karen that just arrive to school with her sister, show her usual’s smile. The first day being a high school student will start now. Shuuka that look at Karen could only smile when she found that Karen is acting cute. Her oldest sister is known as a beautiful but handsome girl, shuuka is known as the most handsome girl, while Karen is known as a beautiful and cute girl inside their family. Even their parents admit it. Their 3 princesses are slowly turning into a real queen soon. Shuuka’s cute little princess is slowly turning into a beautiful queen. ‘maybe I’ve been too harsh with her all this time. I really want to spoil her and looks like this is the time.’ shuuka said inside her heart and smile.

 

“remember, don’t cause any problem today. You have to be patience until today’s event end. Understand?” shuuka asked. Karen smile and nod toward shuuka. Shuuka just nod and show a small smile while ruffling her sister’s hair. “don’t make my hair become messy.” Karen pout while fixing her hair. Looking at that sight, shuuka laugh and pull her sister into her arms. She rarely have time to spoil Karen. But now, she will try to fix everything. She want to make the distance between the two of them closer. She just realized that she isn’t aya that always have time for both of them. Maybe this is why Karen become a playgirl. She just want attention from someone. She’ll be the one who change her little princess.

 

“let’s go.” Shuuka said as she lure her hands toward Karen which gladly accepted by her. Both of them intertwined their fingers and walk toward the school buildings. Many students, starting from the new until the old, are looking at the two sister with an admiring look. Of course they would look like that, this sisters is a sister goal after all. Especially when there’s also aya among them. A real sister goal. “shuuka!!!!” someone called from their behind. Both shuuka and Karen turn their body to look who’s the one that call shuuka. It’s mio and shigetome manami that running while calling both of them. Both of them stop running when they already reach shuuka and Karen.

 

“shuu, have you seen reina?” mio asked. But shuuka shook her head. “I just arrived here a few minutes ago. What’s happen with that washio?” shuuka said. Manami just sighed and tell shuuka everything. While listening to what manami said, shuuka try to think. But she can’t found the answer. When manami finished her story, mio and manami turn to look at Karen. Both of them are looking at Karen and shuuka continuously. The one that being looked like that just showed their annoyed face. “what?” karen ask with her unfriendly tone. Mio and manami startled hearing Karen’s tone. Precisely just like shuuka’s and aya’s flat tone. “is she…your sister?” mio asked carefully. Because none of them know that shuuka has sister except than aya.

 

Karen and shuuka just rolled their eyes together at the same moment. “no. we’re siblings.” Shuuka and Karen said at the same timing. Mio and manami just make their lips into ‘o’ shape. A real siblings. That’s what mio and manami thought. “she’s karen. My younger sister. My little princess.” Shuuka said as she place her hands on Karen’s hair and combing it slowly. Mio and manami that hear that smile. ‘finally shuuka can be honest with her own feelings.’ Mio said inside her heart, this is the first time mio see shuuka can smile without any burden on her own or hiding something from them. While Karen could feel that her heart are touched by what shuuka said. “I’m going to take her toward her row. You two wait for me in the usual’s place.” Shuuka said as she grabbed Karen’s hands and start to walk toward the school’s field. Mio and manami nod.

 

Karen smile as long as they walk towards the school’s field. She feels too happy, because shuuka finally can spoil her. This what she want since she was a little girl. attention from her second sister. Shuuka always try to find a topic for both of them to speak. She just realized that she missed too many things from her little sister. “nee, nee, who is the people that we met earlier? Are they your friends?” Karen ask innocently. Shuuka look at Karen and nod. “they’re my best friends since we enter our first grade event. The girl with a light brown color’s hair is nakajima mio, the oldest among the four of us and the girl with a jet black hair is shigetome manami, the youngest.” Shuuka said as she introduce her best friend to Karen. Karen just nod and hummed before asking another question.

 

“earlier, you said 4 of you right? But I don’t know and haven’t seen the last one.” Karen asked. Shuuka scratched her head. This is dangerous. Shuuka can’t let Karen meet the last girl. She know Karen the most. If shuuka said the personality of the last girl, there’s a possibility that Karen will make a trouble so that she could meet that girl. “the last one is washio reina. The girl with the ultimate cold personality between the 4 of us. Her face is flat, she rarely show her emotions. Even when she’s mad, sad, or when she’s happy.” Shuuka explained. Karen just nod her head lightly as if she doesn’t have any interest on that girl. Shuuka look at the girl beside her. Karen’s face show no expression which means that Karen doesn’t have any interest on her best friends. And it could means that shuuka is safe from trouble that Karen would make if reina already involved.

 

Both of them continue to walk again. The event will start in a few more minutes. And shuuka have to find reina that is the current president of student council and the leader of this event, before the event start. But reina usually is hard to find. “KAREN!!!!” someone called Karen from a far place. Karen try to search for the source. And then, her eyes caught a girl waving hands toward her. Karen recognized that girl immediately. “KAEDE!!!!” Karen shout back. Shuuka just show her smile and pull her sister’s hand to run and reach that place faster.

 

Shuuka finally stop when they already reach the place. Karen removed her hands for her sister’s and went to hug the girl that she has been missing for the last 2 months. “I miss you, Karen.” The girl called kaede said. Karen just hummed as the answer. She’s Karen’s best friend since they were a kid. Kaede broke their hug and turn to see shuuka. “hi?” shuuka greet with a little bit of awkward on her tone. Dobashi Kaede and Karen just laugh hearing that tone. Once their laugh has disappeared, shuuka show her smile and place her hands on Karen’s head. “remember what I said okay. Good luck, princess.” Shuuka said after giving Karen kisses on Karen’s fluffy cheek and forehead. Of course with a hug for her little princess too. After that shuuka leave Karen and kaede alone to search for washio reina.

 

“you and shuuka-san already reconciled?” kaede ask. Karen just show her smile and jump with hands in the air. Students that saw Karen’s weird behavior just shake their head. That weird behavior also is the proof that the fujii sisters already reconciled. There’s also some students that jealous toward Karen, because Karen get more attention from shuuka rather than them, the old students. Karen and kaede continue their activity without saying anything. “oh yeah, let’s go out tonight. You still work as a DJ right?” kaede ask to Karen. Hearing the profession that she really love, Karen just sigh and refuse to go out. Just when kaede is about to say another word, the voice from the speaker beat it first.

 

“for every students in the field, there’s some information of the schedule’s changes. Today’s event will change to tomorrow. For today, every students are free to do anything until the bell rung. And tomorrow, after the event’s finished, you guys are freed to do anything. While the day after tomorrow, we will do a camp for 2 days. So, make sure you prepare yourself as well as possible. Because for this 4 days, it won’t be an easy event. Good luck and have a good day, everyone.” That’s the information from the speaker. Kaede only nod, while Karen is already gone.

 

Huft…once again, that harsh breath are exhaled by Karen. “what should I do now? This is boring.” Karen said while walking with hands swayed on her side. And there’s no shuuka beside her. What should she really do? Karen walk aimlessly on her new school, trying to search for a beautiful spot to erase her bored feelings.

 

itsu ni naru ka na? saikai a toki ima to onnaji egao de waratte itaine
toki ga nagare te seishun ga owatta toe mo
rinto tsuyoku mune o hatte aitai

 

Karen hummed that song with a very small smile. More to be a sad smile. She remember that she sing that song with her first love that she doesn’t know the where about. Her first love from 9 years ago. Maybe Karen still remember about that girl, while the girl already forget her. But it’s okay. Because Karen will find another girl that can give her more attention than her family. She stop her feet when she saw a big fountain with a large pond in front of her. “beautiful.” She muttered in a low voice before stepping her feet to that beautiful place.

 

That place is the place that never been touched by the other students, but the school gardener always take care of that place. Karen enter that place deeper and explore every edges from that place. Karen is amazed with the beauty of this place. When she explore the place, she found a large garden in the deepest part of the place. The place that Karen enter is just like a European-style’s building. On the garden, there’s Aphrodite’s statue. Smile plastered on Karen’s cute baby face. “what a nice place.” Karen exclaimed with a smile. Karen already decide that this place will be the place that’ll become her escaped when she’s bored.

 

Karen decide to explore the garden as long as she can until she feels tired to move. She found a bench not too far from her standing spot. She decide to sit on that bench. But, before she could sit on that bench, she found someone already sleep on it. Karen just smile looking at that sight. She doesn’t know why, but she feels like she’s attracted to that person. A girl. She knelt to the ground and observe the girl’s face. “beautiful, peaceful, and no burden. But maybe I prefer your face without any traces of tears on your cheek.” Karen said as she place some strands of hair to the back of the girl’s ear. After that, she caressed the sleeping girl’s hair while whispering a ‘see you, when I see you or when you see me’ toward the girl, before leaving that place.

 

Soon after Karen leave the garden, the sleeping girl open her eyes slowly. “fell asleep again, huh.” That girl said to herself. She hasn’t realized that she had left the event rescheduled without her agreement. She stand from that bench and walk outside. The girl start to think what she should do right now. She know that her job should be pilling up since earlier. “I wonder if that girl is a new student.” That girl said to herself. This is the first time for that girl to have an interest on another girl except her senior that already betray her earlier.

 

She decide to stretched her body and walk outside, leaving that place. Her mind still full with the things from earlier. “oh come on, reina. Just try to forget about that damned girl. She already betray you.” that girl, washio reina said as she slapped her cheek lightly. Reina exhaled her breath. After the betrayal that she got earlier, she doesn’t have any courage to open her heart anymore. She’s afraid to trust people anymore. “if I could only gain pain from what I do, it’s better if I don’t know anything since the beginning.” Reina said. She already decide to close her heart for the second time and won’t open it anymore. She’s afraid. The only one that she can count on and trust is only her best friends.

 

Reina walk toward the outside. She really wants to go home right now. Her smile slowly grow when she realized that the girl that she met earlier is praising her. But she can’t fully trust what the girl said. Maybe now she’ll said that, but she won’t know if the person suddenly betray her again. ‘oh come on, rei. Don’t place your faith on that girl. You don’t even know her.’ Reina scold inside her heart. But she doesn’t know that Karen said it from the bottom of her heart. Reina never feel this broken before. That senior that betray her, is the first girl that make her believe in the feelings called ‘love’. Reina never believe in something like that until she meet that senior of her.

 

When she already got out from the old building, she meet shuuka that standing on the exit just waiting for her. “you know from mio already, right?” reina said as she walk through, without minding shuuka behind her. Because she knows that shuuka will follow her everywhere she go. For reina, shuuka is just like her brother figure. While for shuuka, reina is a fragile presence that she should protect from shattering into pieces. Shuuka know that reina is starting to return to her old self. The girl without any feelings, expressions, and smile on her face. A cold-hearted girl.

 

“rei… can I ask you something?” shuuka ask. Without turning or answering shuuka’s question, reina just continue to walk again. Looking at that sight, shuuka just can sigh. Reina already close her heart. “it’s hard to say, but I want you to help me.” shuuka said. Realizing what shuuka want to talk about, reina turn her body and face shuuka with eyebrow raised. Shuuka start to explain her needs with reina as detail as possible. Because she doesn’t have any time left. Reina hear it slowly, trying to catch every detail of the information that her best friend gave. Her head nods slowly when she understand what shuuka trying to say. “so you want to ask for my help to take care of your little sister. Is that what you want to say?” reina asked. Shuuka nod, hoping her friends would help her.

 

“okay, I’ll help you. From when until when?” reina asked. Reina accept it because she needs to forget about the damn senior that already betray her. She need to find an escape to help her forget about those feelings. Shuuka smile and answer reina directly. “from today until the 3 next month.” Reina widened her eyes. 3 months? Shuuka will go for that long? But, even if she refused to do it, she already said that she’ll help. So, it’s a little bit easy right? Beside, staying with shuuka’s sister for 3 months maybe will help her. That’s what reina thought. Reina nod her head again. “you don’t need to be worry. She’s someone from somewhere that you know.” Shuuka said as she show her smile.

 

 

Karen already allowed to go home when she got a message from her sisters, aya and shuuka. Both her sister are going abroad with their parents to attend some urgent things. Her parents and her sister doesn’t want to let her sister to come with them, because it’s something that they can’t let Karen know. So as the apology, Karen is allowed to go to that filthy place as a DJ. With note, one of shuuka’s best friend will take care of her. And Karen have to live with the person that will take care of her. Of course, Karen say ‘yes’ immediately to her sister. She doesn’t want to waste her chance just like that. But who knows what will Karen said when she realized that the one who will take care of her is the cold-hearted washio reina. No one know it.

 

Karen decide to go home by using taxi, because her sister already went home earlier to prepare everything that she need. Since kaede also want to go to the club where she’ll do her DJ performance, kaede decide to pick Karen up in her house. Today is the most unforgettable day for Karen. Moreover, there’s no aya and shuuka. So she’s free to do what she wants. 30 minutes passed and now Karen already arrived in front of the fujii mansion. After paying the taxi fee, Karen got out from the taxi and enter her house. The mansion’s security open up the gate for Karen to enter the mansion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter