My wife is a high school student

e-girls fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, my name nakashima ami, you can call me ami because that is what my family call me since I’m a kid. Ah yeah, I have a sister call reina. Washio reina actually. Her surname is a bit different with me because she’s my adoptive sister. Our family strongly upholds the principle of honesty. Without honesty my family can’t build this famous nakashima gumi and this famous company in japan. My age is 23 years old but soon to be 24 in this few months. Reina’s age is already 18 this years. And she’s going to graduate soon from high school.

 

Right now, I’m still working at my office. I forget to tell you guys that I’m the CEO in this company. I’ve been taking this job since I’m 16 and that makes me as the youngest CEO in business world. Hehe. Quite amazing right. I have a cousin that just older than me 1 years old and she’s been helping me about my work. Her name is takamoto aya. She’s part of nakashima family too, because her mother is my father’s younger sister. Most among all, my aunt’s husband is my father’s best friend.

 

“aya-chan, is there any improvement?” I ask when she enter my room.

“nothing. Later you’ll have meeting with fujii-san’s daughter at 3.30.”

“so rare. What make them send their daughter this time?”

“I just know it from uncle.”

 

I just nod my head. I understand now. Then aya-chan left my office and leave me alone inside my office. I look at the clock. 12.30. Reina will have enough time to prepare herself for today’s meeting. I continue to work on my files. Checking which one has the most important thing that will influence nakashima group. Then I open my laptop once I finish with my file. I just realize that there’s a mail arrive.

 

When I opened it, the file is about the main topic about today’s meeting. I start to learn about the file. They’re going to explore more about that project. And it seems that they’re going to take nakashima group as their partner. So, it means that this meeting is going to be project partnership’s meeting. I don’t mind it. As long as nakashima group can gain more benefits from this project. I take a paper and write something on it. After that, I fold the paper into an airplane and open my window. I threw the paper in the wide air and close it immediately before aya-chan know about it.

 

And then I went back to my chair and start to focus on my work. I turn on music so that I could focus on my work. It’s my old habit that always make dad mad to me. I do that because I can relax with an ease mind. “ami, can’t you just turn your music’s volume lower?” aya-chan ask from the intercom. I giggle. “sorry.” I reply while turning the speaker’s volume into a low one. I’m going to enjoy this moment, at least until reina come and ruin everything. No, not everything. She will ruin my time to ease my mind by turning off my music. Just like now.

 

“neechan, you have to work.” See. She just ruined my time. I shook my head. She never change. So free. Living without any burden is her motto. How can she be free when she know that she’s going to be the next CEO in the next 2 years? “today we have a meeting with fujii-san’s daughter, so prepare yourselves now. Neechan will send the data to your notebook. And one more, no comment.” I explain to her before turning on my music again, but not too loud yet not too quiet. I could see that reina’s lips are turning into a pout. Quite cute but sometimes she can be so annoying. But nothing will change that I really care for her. I love her so much. She’s adopted when I’m still 6 years and I never feel how to spoil.

 

It always me that being spoiled. But now it changes into her. And that also includes me too spoil her. I really love to spoil my only sister in my family. Even if she’s not my biologic sister, she really means a lot to me. She’s the only siblings that I have. That’s why I always spoil her anytime I want. Always spend time together, having holiday together, doing work together, and many more. Just by thinking about how precious reina is, it can make me smile naturally. No forcing. A natural smile when I’m with my family. Everyone said that my family is known for our intimidate aura. But unfortunately, I don’t think so. There’s another family that has the same rumors with mine. And that family is, fujii group.

 

“rei, have you finished?” I ask. She’s cleaning herself in my office because, usually every time I pick her at her school, eits, our family’s school, she always ask me to take her here. Which is agreed by me.

“I’m ready.” She shout from my special room for refreshing when reina with her friends come or when reina is asking for me to accompany her. She always ask to stop spoiling her. But what can I do? She’s my dearest sister.

 

I do some of my works while waiting for reina to get out from the room. Many people say that I’m the scariest person in my family. And the one that I want to complain is, I’m not a scary person. The scary person in my family is daddy. “ami, you have to go now, fujii-san’s daughter quicken the meeting time.” aya-chan said from the intercom. I answer with a hum. And at the exact time, reina got out from my room.

 

“ready to go?” I ask her.

“of course.”

 

I stood from my chair and take my pink cardigan with me. I only wear my no sleeves platinum white dress as today’s coordinate. And I could see reina also wear the same coordinate with mine. But the difference is she’s wearing sky blue cardigan while the dress is the same with mine. I smile. I place my hand on her shoulder and pull her closer to me. We walk out from my office and call aya-chan to join us. And of course aya-chan will. In my company, aya-chan is the president director, while reina is my secretary. But when reina isn’t in the office, aya-chan will replace reina’s job. “let’s go.” Aya-chan said. We nod. We walk together toward the lift that will take us to the meeting room. Inside the lift, there’s no one talking so only silence that accompany us.

 

After waiting for a few minutes, we arrive at 45th floor. We walk toward the meeting room with a serious look, and I’m sure everyone that see our face right now will scared and faint after that. The aura that aya-chan let out is overflowing. And that makes everyone scare to die. But the problem is not that. My workers will run every time they look at me from a far. How can they be like that with me but not when they’re with dad? “don’t pout. It’s making everybody scare.” Reina said half laughing from my behind without using any filter. Urgh. And not to mention that aya-chan is laughing behind of me. But I will never can angry to my little sister and cousin.

 

Finally after walking for a little while, we arrive to the meeting room. I push the door open. And the sight of people sitting caught my eyes. The three of us bow in front of them. “we’re sorry for coming late in this precious meeting, fujii-san. So, can we start the meeting now?” I apologize and ask politely. Everyone nod and we walk toward the empty sit in the middle. Then 3 girls walk toward the center of the room. I start to pay attention to the project that they proposed to nakashima group.

 

But I don’t know why I can’t divert my eyes toward someone else except for fujii-san’s daughter. I never know that fujii-san has 2 daughter. And this is the youngest child. And her name is Karen. I can feel that my heart skipped a beat when I heard her voice. It’s so smooth. And not to mention, too beautiful. “focus, neechan.” Reina whispered. I can hear her annoyed tone from the way she whispered it to me. I giggle. And back to the screen again. This time I can focus in what they’re presenting.

 

After 2 hours, finally the meeting finished and at the same time, this is also the time for me to have a lunch. I stay in the meeting room with reina and fujii-san’s daughter, Karen-chan. “fujii-san, would you mind to join us a while for lunch?” I ask politely.

“e-eh, sure. If that won’t be a nuisance for you.”

“sure, why not, Karen-chan.”

 

We all got out from the meeting room, walk toward the basement and now it’s time to have a lunch. I already send a message to aya-chan that I’m going to take reina and fujii-san’s daughter to have a lunch together. “rei, where do you want to eat?” I ask to reina once we enter my car. Because usually she would be the one that choose the restaurant she wants to go. “At our usual’s be fine.” I nod and drive the car out from my office building.

 

In the middle of the drive, the two girl have been talking about something stupid that I don’t even know what. I enjoy the atmosphere inside my car. I didn’t join the conversation but I really feel like they’re talking to me. One word to express the two girl right now. Cute. They’re so cute. I can feel that I’m acting like a sister taking over her two little baby girl. They’re cute which make me want to protect the two of them. I’m the heir of nakashima gumi and nakashima group. I’ve been thinking to left nakashima group and hand my job to reina, because there’s no one will take care about the young people that join nakashima gumi. But I don’t know if mom or dad agree with this or not.

 

“you guys, we already arrive.” I said when I stop my car at the parking lot.

 

The two girls got out from the car without saying anything. I just shook my head. They’re so cute. Just like a kinder garden students. So free without any burden on their shoulders. I wish I can be the two of them. I hold their hands and take them inside. I can feel reina’s hand returns the grip on my hand while fujii-san’s daughter returns it a little longer than reina.

 

“ami?” I could hear someone call my name. And I also know who that person that call me is.

“hi, shizuka-chan.” She’s my one of my best friends since high school.

“hello, neechan.”

“uhm, hello.”

 

I giggle. Shizuka is the owner of this restaurant. Her family is a cook since their first generation. And the tradition also make her become a cook. She became a cook isn’t because of the tradition. But because of her own will. She loves to cook so decide to do her own cooking business. “how’re you? It’s been months since the last time we met.” Shizuka-chan jokes. I laugh. Nothing change from her. Still funny and easy going like always.

 

“I’m fine. How about you and Erie? Any progress?”

“I’ll be married in the next 2 weeks.”

“seriously? Congrats for it.”

“haha, thanks.”

 

I don’t believe this. Shizuka-chan that known as the most shy girl and never can open her heart for someone will get married with the most cool girl in my school? Great. “oh yeah ami, I forgot to ask. Is that your girlfriend?” shizuka-chan ask while pointing her fingers to Karen-chan. I shook my head. “no, she isn’t. She’s my partner on a project. Fujii Karen.” I answer. She just nod her head and take us to a private place on the 2nd floor. I thanked shizuka-chan for letting me use that place. She knows that nakashima gumi and fujii group never like to be disturb by noise from outside.

 

We talk for a while and not too long after that our food come. We eat together in silence. Around 30 minutes, we finally finished our lunch and decided to go back to office. But of course, after I take fujii-san’s daughter to her own office. I have to continue my work before aya-chan really kill me.

 

 

3 months has passed since that day. My father already see the progress of the company in my hand. I already let mom and dad know about my decisions to leave my position and give it to reina, but dad refuse to do it because reina is so free and always do anything on her own without thinking first and that really makes my parents afraid. But if I think about it, what dad said is kind of true. She’s so free, living without any burden.

 

Tonight, dad ask me to join a dinner with his best friend. I don’t even know who is the best friend that dad mention. His best friends are so many starting from inside japan and outside japan. And I’m sure that there’s some meaning behind that dinner. I know you dad. “neechan you don’t want to be late for tonight, right? You better do that document before I ask aya-chan to make you finish that document.” Reina threat me. Urgh, why she always bring aya-chan in this kind of problem.

 

Then I start to do my document before aya-chan really come to my office. I have to do this quickly because reina will keep on disturbing me if I didn’t do this. Should I say that I’m a little bored actually? I really wish that I could just ditch this things away and have a little rest for a while. But unfortunately I can’t. “here you go.” A cup of rooibos tea offered in front of my eyes along with a box that full of macaroons right beside the tea. And that voice…I think I ever hear that voice somewhere. I jerk my head up and my eyes meet with a pair of hazel eyes.

 

“fujii-san?” I call. It’s fujii-san’s daughter here. What is she doing here?

“just call me Karen, ami-san.”

“so what is it, Karen-san?”

“only Karen please.” Sometimes, everyone from fujii-san can be so scary. Even this high school girl is making me shivering.

“okay. So what is it, Karen-chan?”

 

She suddenly blush and divert her gaze away when I call her with ‘-chan’ in the end of her name. I place my chin on my hands. I look at her closely. “I-I-I just passed by your company building, since there’s a macaroon shop in front of this building, I decided to buy some and go home. But reina call me and ask me to do something. She ask me to give that rooibos tea. T-that’s why I-I-I’m here.” She explained. Geez rei, what are you trying to do? Leaving me alone in this room without saying anything to me? Nice gut that you have. I don’t want to let anyone know how fast my heart beat when I’m with this girl.

 

“is that so? Thanks a lot for this.” I said while stand from my chair and walk toward my table and face her while my hand as my weight holder. She move backwards and I don’t know why I smirk looking that sight. I halt her movement by holding her hand, pull her toward me and place my hands on her waist. “no need to be like that, Karen.” I whispered on her ears. Her body stiffen as soon as I do that to her. Hehehe. A prank. I move my face closer to her face. She closes her eyes as soon as I do that. I put a smile on my face. I press my lips on her forehead. I raise her ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter