love ended with pain

e-girls fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is fujii Karen. I’m 23 years old. I’m studying at university in Osaka. I’m the last child from three siblings. I have brother name ryuusei, he’s the oldest child and the kindest sibling that I have. I also have a sister name shuuka, she’s the evil sister. Always mad at me without any reason, but sometime she can be so kind to me. But never spoil me like my brother. Huft. She always ignore me when I want to be spoiled from her. Oh yeah, I also have a lover that 2 years older than me. Her name is washio reina. She’s my sister’s best friend but I don’t mind it. My parents already know about our relation since the day we date and they don’t mind it.

 

Today, I’m going to have a date with reina to celebrate our 7 years anniversary. Hehehe. So long right. Our relation went really well. Never fight because of something that not too important. We always trust each other. Believing that we won’t betray each other. That’s what make our relation never have any problem. We never mad at each other just because of forgetting something. Instead, we keep on saving each other from trouble.

 

I already have plan to give reina a special surprise for our anniversary. I’m going to take her to the places that I really love at Okinawa. I have to get ready before the time is wasted. “mom, dad, I’m going first. I’m going to stay at miyakojima’s resort.” I excuse myself and leave my house. I run toward garage and ask for my security to prepare the car that going to take me to reina’s house and airplane. After a few minutes, finally my car is ready to use.

 

I enter my car and ask for my personal driver drive the car heading toward my lover’s house. Her house is a little bit far from mine. To arrive there, I need around 45 minutes. But don’t worry, I know a shortcut to arrive to her house in a short time. And yeah only 20 minutes, I already arrive right at her house. I ask my driver to press the honks 2 times and not too long after that, she got out from her house with a no sleeves blue sky dress as her outfit for today.

 

She walk toward my car and enter it. I give her a quick kiss on her pinkish lips which make her blush. And that makes me giggle. I just about to ask the driver to drive the car, but I realize something. She haven’t used her seatbelt. I bent my body to reach the belt’s head. I pull it down not to forget to give a little peck on her lips. And again, her face turn into a pitch red. “ready to go now?” I ask. She nod shyly. So cute. “next time, no sneaking.” She said almost in a whisper. I burst into a laughter when I see her red face like this one.

 

Around 30 minutes, finally, we arrive at the airport. I thank my driver and ask him to go back to house. After my driver leave the airport, I held her hand and enter the airport. We walk toward the check in point in the airport. After doing some check in, we enter the airplane that will take us toward Okinawa. So excited to feel the freshness of Okinawa’s breeze. “where’re we going?” she ask to me. Seriously, she doesn’t know where’re we going? She can know just by looking at her passport. I decide to ignore her by using my headphone and go to sleep. “nee.” She keeps on whining, move my body, and disturb me, but I don’t even budge to answer her whine. I want her to know by herself. After a while, finally she stop my moving my body. I open my right eyes to see what she’s doing there. I could see the figure of my lover that sulking with a pout on her face. So cute. I close my eyes again. And decide to sleep while keeping a small smile plastered on my face.

 

In the middle of my sleep, I can feel that there’s a weight on my right shoulder. I open my eyes and search for the causes. I turn and found my lover’s head laid comfortably on my shoulder. I smile. I raise my hand for a while, then I pull reina’s body closer to me. I want to sleep, but it seems that I can’t do that now. I was given a very special view right in front of me. I kiss her forehead, wishing her to have a good dream. I take out my phone and look at the clock. 13.45. I sleep for about 1 hour 30 minutes. 15 minutes left.

 

I decide to play games on my phone. At least until the plane’s landed and I’ll wake this beauty up. But a moment later, I can feel her move under my hands. I close my phone and take a look at the beauty in my arms. She’s opening her eyes. I guess my movement wake her up. I finally move my hand from her shoulder. I move to give a little peck on her forehead. “did I wake you up?” I ask her. She shakes her head. Looking at her reaction like that, I sigh. I kiss her lips for a moment. She doesn’t refuse my action. I parted our lips and attach our forehead together.

 

“I’m sorry okay. Please, don’t sulk anymore.” I apologized to her. She nod again with a shy smile. I place my hand on her shoulder and pull her closer to me. At least, I want to stay like this until the day when god finally separates the two of us.

“Karen? We already landed.” Her voice finally breaks my thought apart.

“e-eh, l-l-let’s go.” I stuttered. I pulled her hand and decide to leave the plane.

 

Oh god. Please don’t let this day over that easily. Please let me love her until the day you separates me with her. Recently, I got some feelings that something might happened between my relations with my beauty. I don’t know what is it and that really make me scared to die. I don’t want to be separated from her.

 

“Karen, Karen.” Her voice snap all of my thought. Oh god. I’ve been losing my guard. I can’t space around when I’m with her.

“what is it?” I ask her while grabbing her hand tightly.

“you’ve been spacing a lot lately. Is there something bothered your mind?”

 

That question strike my heart immediately. She can’t know what I’m thinking. I have to make this day as the happy one and bright, not gloomy like my mind. I shake my head with a smile. “you sure?” she ask again. I pat her head while laughing hard. “I’m okay, reina. Don’t worry.” I answer her. When we exit the airport, I call a taxi that will take us to miyakojima.

 

I put my headphone on and turn a music along while playing a game on my phone. Reina just lay her head on my shoulders and play my hair. The habit that won’t disappear when she’s with me. This kind of treatment really make me happy. She treats me like I’m the top priority in her life. I kind of appreciate it. I finally stop playing my game and focus on the girl beside me. She’s a beauty and an angel for me.

 

“nee, Karen, do you think that our relation can stay forever?”

“as long as we continue to love, our relation will stay forever, reina.”

 

Just right after what I said, we arrive to my destination. Sunayama beach. We got out from the taxi and walk toward the beach. Just by walking, I can feel the breezy wind of the beach. “wait, we’re at miyakojima Sunayama beach?” oh god, reina why you have to be so slow on thinking. I just smile while taking off my sandal and held it by my hand. The warm of the white sand touch the soles of my feet. Reina do the same with me and pull my hands toward the beach. She’s just the same with kid that just got a toy from their parents.

 

“KAREN, HURRY UP.” She shouts when she already arrive to the shore. I run to catch up with her speed. She’s totally hyped up with this. I smile looking at her childish part. Just when I put my feet on the cool sea water, reina splash my body with the water. I just laugh and try to give a little revenge by splashing water toward her too. Luckily this handbag that I use is the waterproof one, if no, I’m sure that my camera can’t be use anymore. I run to catch her from behind when she let her guard down.

 

I pull her down toward the water with me. I observe her beautiful face from down here. She has a pair of not too round eyes, not too tall nose, and not too thick yet not too thin pinkish lips. All of her facial parts are perfect and it always . I caress her puffy cheeks. She closes her eyes signing that she’s enjoying my touch. I pull her into a wet hug. Ahaha, I want to make her clothes wet like mine. And let our body’s heat warm our body. “Karen love you, reina.” I whisper to her ears. “reina also love you, Karen.” She whispered back.

 

Luckily, I already prepare some clothes, towels, and many other things from the start. If no, then I won’t be having any change for clothes. I walk toward a tent that has many things inside there. One of the things is my back that full of my spare clothes. I know that mom or dad must have command all of the workers here to prepare this all. “reina, go change your clothes. We’re going to have our dinner.” I call her from here. The time passed so fast. I feel that I just arrive here around 3 o’clock, and now, the clock already shows that this is already 5. 45. I have to hurry. If no, I can’t make it to watch the sunset here.

 

30 minutes later, we finished changing our clothes. I pull her toward the big wall that made by natural stone. I take two cloths to cover our body from catching cold. I smile. This is the third time for us to celebrate our anniversary at beach. But the previous two times, we only come to play and we can’t even see the beautiful view of the sunset. And now, I want to change the history. I want to make this day as the most memorable and the most beautiful day that I ever have in my life. I look at the clock. 6.15. Almost there.

 

I held her hand tightly just like I will never let her go. Okay, it’s the time. By the time, the sun begin to set, I take my camera out and take a picture of reina and us. And I take a picture when I kiss her cheeks, her forehead, and last her lips. That will be the most important treasure that I ever have in my life. I love you, rei and it will never change.

 

 

Half a year almost passed since the day when I celebrate my anniversary with reina. For our relation, still in a good one. But not with my family. Mom and dad always fight against something that not important, niichan always in into my parents fight, and neechan always come back late in order to avoid my parent’s fight. And so do I. since the day mom and dad fight, I rarely go home. Usually, I would go back around 1 or 2 time only. Only to make sure my silly sister is fine. I sleep at my apartment when I don’t want to go home.

 

Right now, I still stay at my college with my group member. Ah yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that inside my college, there’s 3 famous group that being combine into one. The 3 groups are dream, flower, and happiness, while the combine one is e-girls. Dream consist of 3 member and that 3 is our legendary senior in college. Flower consist of 7 member and two of them is my sister and my lover. Happiness consist of 7 member too and one of them are me. And e-girls consist of 19 people. I, neechan, and rei-chan also join e-girls.

 

And now, I have a meeting with e-girls member today. I don’t know if neechan attend it or not but I’m sure that rei-chan will attend it. I walk toward a room that we use for group meeting. And when I enter it, I can see that most of the member already inside the room except for me, rei-chan, and neechan. And one of my senior, ami-san, ask me to search for the two of them. I agree and start to search for them.

 

Actually finding them is much easier than when I was asked to search for ami-san and aya-san. I just walk toward my faculty and I found the two of them sitting on my faculty bench. I can hear what they’re talking about from my standing place. “what should I do, shuu? They’ve been like that since 3 months ago.”

“I don’t know what to do too. My parents also has been like that since 6 months ago.”

“they just keep on fighting without minding me. I just feel that I’m useless. I can’t do this.”

“you’re not alone, you still have me and her. You and 1 already know everything that will happen next while she doesn’t, rei. Keeping her by your side is the best thing for now.”

“but shuu, I can’t take it. I want to be with her forever.”

What is the thing that this two said? I decide to walk closer to them. “neechan, rei-chan, ami-san is asking for our attendance on our meeting, right now.” I said. They nod. I decide to go back while they stand up from their previous spot. Reina’s grab on my hand make me stop from walking and wait for her. I smile toward her despite after hearing what she just said earlier. I’ll ask about it later. It’s not the time for asking question around. “I forget to tell you something, rei. Next Saturday is my parent’s 28th anniversary, and I want to celebrate it with them along with my siblings and you.” I said to her. She look at me and nod with a smile.

 

I just want to hope that there’s nothing happened when I celebrate my parent’s 28th anniversary next week. I want to celebrate it and also, I want to propose reina right in front of my family. On this august, me, neechan, and rei will graduate from college. Why it have to be so long? Because we already promise since the day reina and neechan enter college. After I propose her, I’ll graduate, and I’ll be the next CEO of my father’s company. I just hope that there won’t be any trouble that will occur.

 

 

Today is the day when my parent’s is having their 28th anniversary. I’ve been preparing it since 4 days ago so that the plan won’t be ruined anymore. My college is having a holiday, and right now, I and reina are in the supermarket to search for everything that I’ll be needing for tonight. I can’t wait to see how their reaction is when I celebrate their anniversary. No matter how frequent my parents fight, they never forget about their anniversary as a wed couple. They will forget their problem only for celebrating their anniversary with their son and daughters.

 

“What do you think about this one?” I ask reina about something that I just pull out from the shelf.

“it’s good. But we need something more special to celebrate their anniversary.” She answer as a suggestion. I nod and continue to search for something else.

 

We walk passing many corners inside the plaza for about 3 hours already and I still haven’t found anything. I’m so tired. Walking no stop for 3 hours isn’t a good idea actually. Not to mention that my stomach has been ringing since earlier. When I turn to right, I saw a restaurant. That restaurant is the first place for me to have a date with reina. “rei, that’s our first date’s place right?” I ask her while showing the restaurant to her. She turns and smile.

 

“indeed it is.” She answer. I pull her hand and we enter the restaurant. When we enter, I search for our favorite place when we eat here. The last table behind on the most corner of the restaurant. The moment we sit there, the customers there look at us with a questioning look. But we don’t c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter