Chapter 9 - rumour

Under The Stars

[TaeYang’s POV]

 

After we all have finished performing our songs, we’re back to our home and saw some news.

 

Then I heard that there’s a rumour between GD and Krystal dating.

 

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?” then I heard somebody screamed near my ears, it was – annoying Daesung!

 

“stop shouting near my ears.” I said.

 

“sorry.. hehe but seriously – that girl in picture is Yun Mi – not Krysal!” he said.

 

“I know right.. I’m afraid that Yun Mi might be blamed by Krystal if Krystal will get a lot of antis...” I said.

 

“But doesn’t that person know that Krystal is busy right now! And now Krystal’s hair is longer than Yun Mi!” Seungri said. I just nodded.

 

[F(x)’s POV]

 

“This is ! The rumour that I currently dating with GDragon currently on air!” Krystal shouted.

 

“I know.. But don’t fans know that we’re busy right know?” Amber said.

 

“Hey! Another anti fans message you again Krystal!” Sulli shouted.

 

“SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”Krystal was so mad at that time.

 

“I think it was someone that look like Krystal.. We better investigate it!” said Luna.

 

“good idea!” Victoria answered.

 

[Yun Ah’s POV]

 

I walked into Yun Mi’s ward and saw she’s reading comic.

 

“YUN MI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

 

“What’s your problem again huh?” she answered. “Did you know the news about Krystal?” I said to her. She shook her head. “well, there’s a rumour about Krystal and GD is currently dating! You know what? The girl in the picture is you!”

 

“SAY WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!” she shouted. I only nodded. “Don’t tell me that you’ve tricked me again?” she asked. “why should I?” I answered. “urghhh there must be a stalker!!!!!!!!!”

 

“By the way where’s GD??” I asked. “next to my ward” she said. I only nodded.

 

[Yun Mi’s/Your POV]

 

I yawned. I’m bored in hospital. Plus I’m shocked after my sister told me something an hour ago. I knew, there must be a stalker, and I need to figure out who she is!

 

Then somebody knocked my door. I was not in mood now. I pretend that I’m sleeping.  I thought it was GD/Yun Ah/NaYeon. But it was – Taeyang!

 

“she’s sleeping..” he said. Then he went out from my ward.

 

What the hell did he do just now? Uhh never mind. I better go to toilet now.

 

After I went to toilet, I feel like someone calling me. The person is – I also have no idea who she is.

 

“Hey who are you?” she asked.

 

“I’m Yun Mi. You?” I answered

“Oh no need to know who I am” she smiled. I wonder who she is. A stalker??

 

sorry no updates --', well I have no idea that's why xD, as usually if there are 3 comments I will update it today! XDDD, ermm by the way read my oneshot My Special 17th Birthday , and please comment/subscribe or I don't post it LOL.