Chapter 3 - GDragon!

Under The Stars

[YOUR POV]

 

Then, when Bigbang was performing, many people shouted and you felt like going to deaf. Especially when your sister, Kim Yun Ah shouted. Because, GDRAGON'S PERFORMING! You covered your ears but still your ears hurts. After BigBang performing, you ran to restroom. You felt better. Then when you're going back to concert, then you accidentally  pushed someone. And the person is... GDRAGON! But he’s wearing mask.

 

“Ah, sorry” GDragon said and put back his mask.

 

“It’s okay” you answered.

 

“Don’t you know who I am?” he’s very curious. Before, everytime he met girls, the girls will scream infront of him.

 

“You’re GDragon.” Yun Mi said. The he surprised and pulled you to somewhere. “What are you going to do!!?” Yun Mi shouted.

 

“Shh” GDragon looked around. “I’ll be dead if somebody hear  it!”

 

“what?” you laughed. “It’s not funny” GDragon rolled his eyes. “Btw, you’re not my fans right? I know that from your face.”

 

“Yeah. I’m not your fans.” You said.

 

“OMG! I just realise that you’re Krystal! What are you doing here?  The girl’s rest room also have been locked?” GDragon said.

 

“EH! I’m not Krystal! I’m Yun Mi! KIM YUN MI!” you almost shouted.

 

“But you look like Krystal..”

 

“No I’m not Krystal! Let me out of here!” you said but when you stood up, he pulled your hand. “what’s your problem again!??”

 

“You know why I’m here? Our restroom have been locked so I must go to public restroom. But I’m afraid if I go out, fangirls will screamed in front of me! I’m so lucky that I met you!” said GDragon.

 

“Oh, whatever. No what do you want me to do?” you said.

 

“I want you to.. cover me..” GDragon laughed a little.

 

“Whatt!??” you said. He blinked his eyes. You have no choice but to cover him. “Okay let’s go. I’ll cover you from the back.”

 

“Thank you dongsaeng!!~” GD almost hug you, but you avoid him. You asked him to go out from that place. Then you started to cover him. Many people curious about him but you and GD don’t care. You covered him until you bring him to the concert.

 

“Thanks. What can I do now for you?” he asked. You think for a while. “Why don’t you sign this two tissues for my bestfriend and my sister?!” you asked. He nodded. After he sign on the tissues, he said goodbye to you. You only nodded.

 

**AT HOME**

 

“what!!! You met GD!!! Why don’t you tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” your sister shouted.

 

“Shut up Unnie! You’re still lucky that I asked him to sign on this tissue!” you shouted back.

 

“But why tissue!!? You must asked him to sign on my shirt or paper or whatever that’s mine!” she’s yelling again.

 

“UNNIE!  HOW COULD I BRING YOUR SHIRT OR WHATEVER THAT’S YOURS IN RESTROOM!?? JUST QUIET, UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you can’t control your emotion. You’re really angry at that time.

 

“Okay...” your sister stop yelling and started to kiss the tissue.

 

“yuck” you said to yourself.

 

**TOMMOROW MORNING**

 

You’re ready to go to school. After taking breakfast, you and your sister started to walk to school. Then accidentally you slipped and you can’t remember what happen after that.

 

Thanks for the subscribe! :D

Need 3 comments(from different person) to continue this story TODAY! :P

 

But, if not, I'll continue it tomorrow! ^^