Change life for a week.

Under The Stars

[Yun Mi's/Your POV]

 

Allkpop's news.

F(x)'s Krystal and Bigbang's GDragon couple rumour denied.

 

 

Many people said that they are couple when they looked at the picture of them. But the question is - who captured the picture of GDragon and Krystal dating?

 

YG entertainment stated : "Actually Krystal only help GD that time when GD is in hospital. Then someone sent Krystal the picture and we think there's a stalker."

 

SM entertainment stated : "That time Krystal is going to check her eyes then met GD. They don't even know about the picture."

 

They are still searching who's the stalker is. - allkpop. (A/N this is just a fanfic okay? Don't believe that this is real this is only a fanmade news by me ;p)

 

"Huh. Luckily Krystal didn't say the girl in the picture was you, Yun Mi!" said my sister.

 

"What are you talking about? I still suffering because of this rumour..." i rolled my eyes.

 

"huh? why?" asked my sister.

 

"You will know later..."

 

-The next day -

 

I was wearing school uniform. It's still 6.00 AM. I have to go somewhere after this. My sister is still sleeping so I left her a note saying : "unnie sorry I have to wake up early. I have something to do in school."

 

Then I went out from my house and walked to somewhere. Not many people are using the road. Most of still sleeping. Then I went to back of SM's building.

 

"Hey Yun Mi-ah!" somebody calles me.

 

"yes?" I asked.

 

"Are you ready?" said Krystal.

 

"Not really..."

 

"Ahh I can't wait to be a school's girl~ But remember you must wait later at Musicbank! Okay, now change your clothes."

 

"Arasso... Anyways thanks for not saying that I'm the one who is in that picture..."

 

"Ahh no problem" Krystal said to me.

 

Oh, yes! Krystal asked me to change our life for a week! Horrible, isn't it? I must follow F(x)'s schedules. If not, Krystal unnie will mad at me! Oh and except for perfomance, she asked me to wait for her because she's afraid that I may ruin F(x)'s perfomance.

 

Then I went to SM's building after I wear Krystal's clothes, then someone called me.

 

"Krystal! where are you going just now!?" said the security.

 

"oh no... I went excercise this morning~ hihi" I said to him.

 

"oh.. okay.." said that security. Then I went to F(x)'s dorm and I saw Victoria.

 

"You are Yun Mi, right?" said Victoria. I nodded.

 

"You must keep this secret or we will blamed that you're the one who is in the picture!" she said.

 

"yes... unnie..." I nodded. She smiled. Uhh, why on earth did I trapped in F(x)'s dorm!??? Okay after a week I will find that stalker and kill her! TEEHEEEEEEEEEEE.

 

"Krystal... what are you thinking??" suddenly Sulli called me.

 

"Oh nothing... Just thinking our schedules after this..." I said. She nodded.

 

[Krystal's POV]

 

"Bye bye dongsaeng~ take care~" said Yun Ah to me. I nodded. Yeay! Finally I'm going to high school! I miss school so much but - where's the school?

 

Then someone poked me from behind.

 

"Yun Mi! Where are you going? School?" said that boy.

 

"yes... where's the sch.. ehh?" I said to him

 

"Haha.. You're really forgetful.. The school is there... Oh there's Na Yeon! You can ask her hihi :)" said that boy. I guess he's in love with Yun Mi?? Haha.

 

"YUN MI AHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Na Yeon shouted.

 

"What?" I ask her.

 

"Hihi. Let's go to school together..." said Na Yeon. I nodded.

 

[F(x)'s dorm]

 

-Yun Mi's/Your POV-

 

"Oh our next schedules is... there's an interview... then photoshoot... Then a show... Then inkigayo..." said Sarra(fx's manager)

 

"Oh.." said Amber.

 

"Yun Mi! I will give you answer when there's an interview..." Victoria whispered to me. I nodded. They all are scary!

 

Then we're having an interview at somewhere...

 

-Krystal's POV-

 

yeyeyey!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited at school. Many people talk to me. Uhh I think I'm talking with my fans :) Oh, now I'm at park with Na Yeon. Then Yun Mi's phone rang.

 

"Hello Krystal~~" said that boy.

 

"How do you know that I'm- !" I said.

 

"Eh, it's me GD don't you remember??" said GD.

 

"oh..."

 

"let's meet this night!"

 

"huh? where?"

 

"Music bank ;)"

 

"alright..."

 

I have nothing to do so I decided to continue this fic hehe ;p will update tomorrow! :)

 

p.s I will continue this fic eventhough nobody's reading. OMO I'm talking to myself then ;)

 

oh btw, Victoria is maybe unfriendly to Yun Mi untill chapter... you'll know what chapter ;)