Chapter 4 - In Hospital

Under The Stars

[YOUR POV]

You open your eyes. You saw your sister and doctor. “where am I?” you said to yourself.

 

“Yun Ah, she’s already fine. But she must rest in the hospital for  a while” the doctor said to your sister. Your sister smile and nodded then the doctor go out from the room.

 

“what happen, unnie?” you asked your sister.

 

“you accidentally fell down and then  fainted on the road.”  You just nodded. “eh, I have something to do. Is it okay that you’re alone now?”

 

“yeah..” you answered. “okay dongsaeng!” she smiled sweetly.

 

 

Now you’re lonely. You have nothing to do. Then you checked your bag and you found comic! You’re started to read it.

 

[GDRAGON’S POV]

 

Gdragon opened his eyes and he saw Taeyang, Daesung, TOP and Seungri. “Guys, what happened?” GD asked.

 

“You fainted after last night concert.” Taeyang said.

 

“You’re just tired..” the doctor continue. Then the doctor go out from the room.

 

“We have to go.. We have interview..” said TOP.

 

“ahhh~ I’m lonely!” said GD. But his friends ignored him. Then he woke up from him bed and saw Yun Mi next door. (Your door is not closed at that time.)

 

He wore his masked and try to surprise Yun Mi.

 

“HELLO! I’M A GHOST! RAWRR” GD surprised her.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Yun Mi shouted. Then the doctor and nurse come to your room.

 

[YOUR POV]

 

“what has happened?” the doctor said and he turned to GD.

 

“Nothing.. She just awaked from her nightmare..” GD try to find reason.

 

“Oh.. If you have problem just call me up okay?” the doctor smiled. You just nodded. Then the doctor and the nurse came out from your ward.

 

“Hey bull! What are you doing!??” you looked into GD.

 

“Just trying to surprise you..” he smiled. “well that’s not funny! I’m not even surprised! “ you rolled your eyes. GD laughed. “Hey what’s that?” he asked when he saw your comic.

 

“Don’t touch him! I mean.. it!” you said.

 

“Why? It’s just a comic right?” GD tried to take your comic. Then you bite his hand. “OUCH!!” he almost scream. “why are you biting me!?”

 

“Because you’re going to steal my comic!” you rolled your eyes, again.

“Haha.. You reminded me about my past friends..”  he said. Then you stopped talking. He look like serious at that time. “Hey let’s go out!” he asked.

 

“where?” you asked. “to the hospital’s canteen! I will wear my mask!” he said happily. You just nodded.

 

** HOSPITAL’S CANTEEN **

 

“you like to eat a lot of food huh?” GD said with his mask in his face. You nodded. “Eh by the way why do you stay in this hospital?” he asked curiously.

 

“I don’t know.. maybe because I went to concert last night, and that is my first time went to concert. I was having headache from last night” you explained. GD’s nodded. “and you?” you asked back.

 

“I don’t really know.. Last night, after you bring me to upstair, I started to feel dizzy and I .. maybe fainted. Then when I opened my eyes, I’m in hospital already.” He said. You nodded, again. “and hey! You look like Krystal f(x)! You know, my friend, Taeyang are big fans of you! I mean.. Krystal!”

 

“I’m not Krystal.. and my hair are shorter than her..” you said.

 

“yes, but you still look like her!” he said. You don’t care. You just continue eating your foods until it’s finished. After you finished with your food, you and GD back to your ward.

**IN YOUR WARD**

“where’s your ward?” you asked GD.

 

“next to your ward.” He said. He look innocent and continue reading your comic. While you’re shocked. How could this happen, you thought yourself.  “Don’t the security is looking for you? You’re a celebrity. If fans know that we’re together in this ward, I’m the one who get attacked by fans, especially my sister!” you asked curiously.

 

GD laughed. “I already told security that I’m going out with you! And, don’t worry. I’m wearing mask so no one knows, right? And, your sister is big fan of me, huh? Well, that’s mean I have more fans!” he said and he poked his tongue. You rolled your eyes.

 

Then, somebody open your ward’s door. It was Sulli. Then she screamed, “OH GDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

-please comment ! :D-

-Mianhae again, bad grammar ^^-