Chapter 7 - Kim Na Yeon's fault!

Under The Stars

Then someone poked you from the back. “HELLO KRYSTAL AND GD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

After that everyone looked at you and GD. Both of you cover your face and run to your ward.

"NA YEON!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID YOU SAY THAT IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE. YOU’RE REALLY STEWPID !@#@$@#@#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!” you shouted at her.

 

“Oh..” she wiped her tears.

 

“Na Yeon? Are you crying? I’m sorry” you felt guilty after that.

 

“I’m just joking! GD no needs to go to canteen because I already bought you food! Happy eating!!!!!!!!!!!” Yeon jumped.

 

“Urghh.. This girl really has no different with my stupid sister..” you said.

 

BIGBANG..

 

“I wonder what GD doing now..” said Daesung.

 

“Maybe flirting with Krystal.. oops, Yun Mi...” Seungri said.

 

“WHATT? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyang shouted.

 

“be quiet! Let’s go visit GD, guys!” T.o.p said.

 

“yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy” they all shouted.

 

“these boys are really acting like an 3 years old child” the cameraman whispered to Bigbang’s manager.

 

“I know right!” said Bigbang’s manager. “Alright after all of you finished with your photo shoot all of you can go to hospital and visit your sweet charming apple!”

 

“eeww..” said Taeyang. “alright hyung” said Daesung.

 

[YOU/KIM YUN MI’S POV]

 

I’m in my ward, eating my lunch with Sulli and GD. I started to feel that no one’s care about me now. Actually I feel want to cry but I hold back my tears because I don’t want GD calling me a crybaby.

 

“Oppa, when will BigBang released another album again?” Sulli asked.

 

“next lifetime maybe?” GD said.

 

“Oppa!” Sulli said. Then both of them laughed. How stupid they are, I thought. Then somebody knocked the door.

 

“Come in!” I shouted. Then they open the door and it was – BigBang!

 

“yo!” said TOP. Then all of them come in. “Hey Krystal, how are you?” said Taeyang.

 

“I’m bad.” I said. “why?” Taeyang kept asking. “Because of that stupid boy” I point to GD.

 

“Hello stupid..” said GD. Then they all laughed.

 

“Honestly – I want to kill you all” I said. Then all of them stop laughing.

 

“Krystal.” Seungri called me. “Hey you, do you want to feel smell of grave?” I smiled. “I’m sorry.. I mean Yun Mi-ah! DO you have sister that look like Jessica?” Seungri asked.

“Yes. Ask GD” I said. 

 

“Yey! Hyung do you know her sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!?” Seungri shouted.  Yes, they are really stupid.

 

“Argh.. I want to go to toilet.. somebody please cover me...” said GD.

 

“me!” said kim na yeon. “omg I forgot that I don’t know where’s toilet”

 

“aigoo..” GD sighed. “Let me show you.” I said.

 

Then, I bring gd to toilet. I think he’s forget to wear his mask but, I don’t care.

 

But, I think there’s somebody who’s capturing us now..

 

[ F(x)’s POV]

 

“Krystal! Somebody send you a message!” shouted  Victoria.

 

“Alright!” Krystal shouted back and gets her phone. After she checked that message, she accidentally dropped her phone.

 

“What happened?” asked Amber.

 

Then all f(x)’s member checked Krystal’s message from someone, all of them shocked.

 

“KRYSTAL DATING WITH GD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????” they shouted when they saw pictures from somebody.

 

Thanks for the three FOUR comments! :D  You all encourage me to continue this ff ^^

 

ps: Kim Na Yeon is Sulli. I changed the name:D