Chapter 5 - BigBang!

Under The Stars

[YOUR POV]

 

Somebody open your ward’s door. It was Sulli. Then she screamed, “OH GDRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“shhh!” you said. She smiled. Then she poked GD.

 

“What?” GD asked.

 

“why are you here? And wearing hospital’s uniform?” Sulli asked back, but excitedly. Then you answered her, “he’s tired after concert last night”

 

“I don’t want you to answer my question!” Sulli rolled her eyes. Then she turned to GD , “Oppa, would you like to sign my autograph’s book?”

 

“sure” GD said. After he signed Sulli’s autograph’s book, he said, “you’re Krystal’s friend? I mean Yum Mi..”

 

“yeah!” Sulli said happily. Then she took her bag and borrowed GD some comic.

 

“THAT’S MINE!” you said. But Sulli don’t care.

 

“another fan..” GD whispered to himself and smiled.

 

[BIGBANG’s POV]

 

“You all can go home now.” said Bigbang’s manager.  “OK hyung!” T.O.P replied.

 

“Hey, let’s go to hospital!” said Taeyang.

 

“what we’re going to do?” Daesung asked.

 

“Hey! Don’t you remember that GD is now at hospital!!?” Seungri said.

 

“Ohh.. I forgot.. hehe..” Daesung said. “Let’s go!” said T.O.P.

 

“eh, if you’re going to hospital, say hello to GD from me!” Bigbang’s manager said.

 

“OKIE DOKIE...” Bigbang said.

 

[YOUR  POV]

 

“Ok, I have to go home!” Sulli said.

 

“Okay bye!” you said. After Sulli went our from your ward, you asked GD.

 

“why don’t you talked a lot with her?” you asked. “I don’t usually talk a lot with my fans” he said. You just nodded. Then somebody opened the door, again. It was, YUN AH your sister!

 

“Dongsaeng! I bring some food for you! Sorry I can’t....”  then  she saw GD. “OH MY! YOU........! YOU’RE GD!!!!!!!! RIGHT!!!!!!!!!?” GD just nodded.

 

“OH MY GAWD I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU SIGN ON MY SHIRT?” your sister shouted.

 

“unnie, don’t shout!” you said. But your sister don’t care don’t care. Then your sister’s phone ring. She answered.

 

After she answered the phone, she said, “I have to go. bye GD! And Yun Mi! Stay sick so that I can meet GD tomorrow!” then she left your ward.

 

“I don’t know that she’s my sister...” you said to yourself. GD laughed. “yeah stay sick so that I can disturb you!”

 

“shut up you er!” you shouted.  GD is still laughing. Then someone knocked your ward, again. Oh don’t let GD’s fan in!

 

“GD! Why are you here!? And, who is she?” asked Daesung. “your new girlfriend huh?” Seungri said. Then both of them laughed.

 

“If you want to die say that again.” GD said.  “Emm.. You’re Krystal?” Taeyang asked you.

 

“No I’m not Krystal” you said.

 

“Then, who are you?” T.O.P asked.

 

“Kim Yun Mi.” you said shortly. “Alright, let me introduce you. The one who’s wearing the white shirt is Daesung, the black one is Taeyang, the red one is T.O.P and the green one is Seungri” GD said to you. You just nodded your head.

 

“You don’t know us? Seriously?” asked Taeyang.

 

“Yeah. I’m not big fan of you all” you answered.

 

“hey she’s a comic freak!” said GD. All of them laughed.

 

“Continue laughing and you will find all of you will staying in this hospital” you said. After you said that, they all stopped laughing.

“I’ve never seen a girl who looks like Krystal” Taeyang whispered to Seungri. “me too.. but her hair is shorter” Seungri said.

 

Daesung, T.O.P , GD and you are chatting together. While TaeYang and Seungri still whispered to each other. Then T.O.P’s phone rang.

 

“Hello?” T.O.P answered.

 

“Hey, come back to your home. Let GD alone there! It’s almost midnight!” said Bigbang’s manager.

 

“Okie dokie..” said T.O.P.

 

“Hey all! We have to go!” said T.O.P after he closed the phone. “Huh.. I want to stay here.. Let me sick let me sick” said Daesung. “we can’t. Our manager called me a while ago. So GD,takecare!” said T.O.P and all Bigbang’s member(except GD) went out from the ward.

 

“What’re you going to do?” you asked GD. “Well, after this I’ll go to sleep.” He said. “Umm okay goodnight” you smiled.

 

I continued this story because.. I'm bored. well, I'm goin to post next chapter tomorrow. ;) xx<3

 

p.s subscribe and comment! (: