006

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song recommendation:

Leon- Liar G-Dragon -결국 Taeyeon – Fine

Sometime, love is not enough to keep two people in a relationship

The deeper love grows, the deeper the pain gets

3 years later....

Sehun was barely move as he felt his day will always dull. Since the broke up, Sehun never felt happiness anymore. When Chaeyeon went away, his world felt like crumbled down. His light went away.

He tried to smile. Hang out with his friends more. But none of it made him forget about her even a bit. Sometime it annoyed him how hard he fell in love with her. After everything, he would always came back to think about their past again and over again.

He never thought that it would be this hard to forget her.

Even the promotion couldn’t satisfied him. Even when his father knew what he was capable and handed him the company, he didn’t feel enough. He felt something was still missing. He need her. And he would never satisfied until he got her back.

Truthfully, he did regret why he had to push her away and broke their relationship. True that what she did is wrong. But he did wrong too. He hurt her first. He always neglected her. He turned her down so many times. He never care about her and put little attention on her that drifted her away from him. He made their relationship turned like this. He messed their beautiful relationship just to satisfy his ego.

Just now he realized what people said about you will never realize something is important until you lost them.

He drank another cup as his friends talked loudly. Laughter erupted in the air yet Sehun found nothing funny. In his eyes, he could imagine Chaeyeon was here, laughing along with his friends and their girlfriend. His eyes twitched in annoyance. The sight of them irritated him. It made his life harder as the urge to get her back is getting stronger.

He need to go home. He need to be alone.

He placed his glass down as his friends looked at him when he stood up.

His eyes still void any emotion but his friends could see it as clear as crystal. They knew Sehun was thinking about her again. It didn’t like they don't want to say anything but they couldn’t. They believe Sehun was old enough to solve his own problem. What they had to do as a friend was be here for him, always.

“I’m off early tonight. I need to read documents over for the meeting tomorrow. Make sure not to get hungover tomorrow, guys.”

No one said anything yet their eyes screamed that they didn’t want Sehun go. It’s been a while. Since that day, nothing was same. The day when everyone finally learnt the truth.

The day when Sehun came to Kai like lunatic.

The day when Chaeyeon broke his heart badly.

Sehun still remember well how the heated situation that time.

“You !” Sehun said as he hit Kai hard. He could see nothing but red. He was too blind. He was too crazy. The pain was dominating him and blinding his right mind. That time, Sehun couldn’t even think Kai as his friend, his childhood friend.

He could only think Kai was the reason why Chaeyeon broke up with him. Kai was the reason why he went crazy.

Kai was the reason of his broken heart.

“Why did you do it? Why Chaeyeon?! WHY YOU TAKE CHAEYEON FROM ME?”

Kai smirked. He pushed Sehun back.

“It wasn’t my only fault or Chaeyeon’s. It was also yours! Did you know how many times you broke her heart? How many time she shed tears because of you? It was you! You drove her away. Don’t blame me or Chaeyeon only and act as if you are the only victim here!”

Kai’s word hit him hard. Slowly he let Kai go.

“You hurt her first, Sehun.”

“You... You know since the beginning she has boyfriend, don’t you?”

“I do. And I still go for her. Why? Because I love her. And she deserve better. I can give her everything you can’t give.”

“You know since the start it was me.”

“How many people named Oh Sehun? And what? I still go for her.”

“You selfish bastard. How heartless are you?!”

“It wasn’t me! If only you gave her attention. If only you could take care of her properly, I would never dare to step up.”

“ you, Kai.”

“Your relationship end already, Sehun. So back off.”

“Try me, Kai.”

With one punched, Sehun left Kai, nursing his pain alone.

Since that day, Sehun never met Kai. They also tried to ignore each other’s present. Whenever Kai came into an event, Sehun would never come, and vice versa. It made their friends sad. They never thought that their friendship was broken by a girl. Should they hate her? Ironically they couldn’t. And after the incident, Chaeyeon disappeared as if the whole universe ate her alive.

The twenty minutes to his house felt like twenty years. It felt so wrong. Every time he wanted to go home, he always drove to Chaeyeon’s home instead. He looked at her home from afar. Looking at how that small home brought so much memory on him.

It felt nostalgic but he knew better he had to pull off this habit. They were not an item anymore. Basically they were a stranger. They never met face to face after the broke up. He would avoid any chance for them to meet. And wherever there was Sehun, she would never come.

He killed the engine off and stormed to his own place. His face showed nothing but changed immediately as he saw someone stood in front of his door. Someone he never thought would show her face in front of him anymore.

It’s been years. A long years ago.

Yet she still looked dazzling. She still look lovable and beautiful. Even her side profile, she looked gorgeous. He could’ve looked at her like that forever. Sounds creepy? Nah, he didn’t care. He missed her so much to think anything beside her.

She looked hesitate. She wanted to ring the bell but something held her back. There was something in her hand. Something he somehow thought would be nothing like had thought. She turned over. For a minute they were looking at each other’s eyes. Longing could be told from both of their face but Chaeyeon quickly masked it off.

She was smiling brightly despite he could see uneasiness in her eyes. How long he hadn’t seen that beautiful smile on her face? When was the last time she smiled like that? Something knocked his heart. Did it really hard for her when she had relationship with him?

He moved closer to her first as his body automatically drew closer to her and hugged her tight. He smelled her scent as much as he wanted to fill the hunger he had toward her. To filled the craving for not having her for a long time.

He missed her like crazy. He thought this would never happened. He never thought she would come. He smiled in joy.

“You come.” He was still smiling brightly as if nothing happened between them. As if he just went back from business trip and she came to welcome him back. “You finally come back. I missed you so bad. I’m sorry. I love you.”

Chaeyeon fingers tightened around his waist. She also missed him. There was nothing much changed from him. He still warm. The smell he had was always same. Everything was still here even after years passed. Yet she knew, everything had to change. They were nothing anymore. Sehun need to move on. She need to move on.

If they stayed in the same place, everything would be wasted.

Slowly she pulled off from his arms. At that moment, the two of them missed in each other arms already. Her eyes so warm when it looked at him. Their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter