009 *EPILOGUE

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Recommendation:

KARD- Into You

Jarryd James ft Broods – 1000x

Black Pink – stay

Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go

Pain will leave you, when you let go

Last Chapter- Epilogue

=Present=

“Is it really farewel, Yeon-ah?”

“No please. Just one more time. Yeon. Yeon... Yeon...”

“Sehun, wake up. Sehun-ah wake up.” She tried to shake his body harder as he kept on calling Chaeyeon’s name endlessly with sweat all over his body. But nothing. He kept trashing around and calling Chaeyeon name over and over again. And somehow it hurt her seeing him miserable. “Sehun-ah. Oppa, Sehun oppa. Wake up.”

“YEON!”

He gasped hard as if he didn’t breathe for a long time. Finally he woke up with a shock. He sat up as his eyes were wandering around the room. The room looked familiar yet it also felt strange. The room was dark but he could see clearly the concern look he got. Seeing that face calmed him down instantly. The delicate hands pulled him over to her arms. She his sweaty hair gently as he hugged her tightly.

“You okay? You have a nightmare.”

“It so scary.”

She hugged him closer. Her scent calmed him down instantly. She kissed his head several times before she got both of them laid back on their bed. Even after they laid back, Sehun never even once left her arms. He drew closer to her chest to hear her calming heartbeat.

“Want to tell me what your nightmare is? It’s hard to wake you up from the nightmare to the point it’s starting to scare me too.”

Suddenly he was sobbing. It made her taken aback. He rarely cried. She did remember the last time he cried was years ago. And she knew it was kind of hard time for him. But now he cried again. The nightmare must be that worst.

“Whatever happened, please don’t leave me.”

She kissed on top of his head. He looked so fragile and it scared her if she did something wrong, she could broke him into pieces.

“I will never leave you. I did promise to never leave you whatever happened in our life. I will spend my life with you, remember?”

“I love you, Yeon. I love you so much.”

“Oh, c’mon. You are creeping me out, Sehun. What’ve you dreamt about me? You called my name like your life depend on it.”

He shook his head slowly.

“I love you, Yeon.”

“I love you too but quit being like this. I will never leave you, okay.”

Finally he was smiling again. Hearing her gentle voice was enough to proof that this wasn’t another dreamt. This was the real life.

She pushed him off as she gather her hair into messy bun. She need to wake up. Thanks to Sehun she got early morning today. She gave morning kiss to Sehun before she went up from the bed, heading to kitchen to prepare their breakfast when she felt arms circling around her waist and warm breath on her neck.

She tapped his hand to let her go but he simply ignored it. He was clinging onto her closer, interrupting Chaeyeon’s move.

She rolled her eyes.

“Oh God. Stop clinging onto me. I need to make breakfast fast or else you shall go to office with empty stomach.”

He shook his head, didn’t want to let her go even for a second. “I think D.O hyung can handle everything without me today. I miss you. Let me take a day off.” He felt afraid if he let her go, she would disappeared. He was afraid that this was the real dream. He was afraid that this one was the real nightmare. He remembered the dream he had before. He shivered in horror. He didn’t want to remember that dream ever again.

Chaeyeon said nothing after that and just let Sehun did whatever he wanted. He rarely did it to her anyway. She also realized that Sehun still shaken up due to whatever dream he had. She didn’t want to push him away if what he did will bring comfort to himself.

As she fried the eggs, one of her hands rub his hand. She felt it on his ring finger. A small smile crept on her lips. It was his wedding ring. The proof that they vowed to stay together for the rest of their life.

The past two years were beyond wonderful. She never thought what she actually did in the past to make her deserve this beautiful life. Her marrying Sehun. They live in full happiness. Every day was only about laughter even though sometime they still had arguments but they never brought it to the next morning. They would solved their issue before went to bed and the next morning they would fell in love to each other more and more.

With Chanwook starting prepare his own future and a son that complete their happiness they had right now, she couldn’t feel more thankful to God.

Her life was perfect.

“You know, next week is our marriage anniversary.” Sehun said out of blue. “Do you think we can leave? I already ask Xiumin hyung to take care of Sihwan.” That was another thing she had thankful. Just like miracle, her shattered life before was slowly uniting one by one. Before, she never thought this day would happened. She never dare to imagine Sehun would finally change and had some thinking about her.

Before, he barely remember her birthday. But since that day, everything changed. And Sehun changed too. That was the day she would never forget. That day was for the first time her heart felt nothing but love for Sehun went deeper.

Their peaceful morning ruined when they heard their son cried his lungs out. Sehun squeezed her hand gently. He kissed her cheek.

“I’ll get him.”

“Thank you.”

And then he left toward their son’s bed room. After a few moment, she couldn’t hear the cries from his son anymore.

“Eomma,”

There, her son, with his red puffy eyes, lifting his tiny hand to her, wanted his mother to hold him. Sehun, without word lend his son to Chaeyeon and then continued what his wife had made.

“Good morning baby. What makes my baby cried early in the morning?”

“Hwannie doesn’t want to be alone when he wakes up.”

His eyes brimmed with tears again. He held his mother’s neck tightly while his teary eyes were looking at his father who secretly teased on his son behind his wife’s back.

Sihwan wailed while Sehun chukled joyfully. He did enjoy tease his son.

“Awww, we are sorry baby. We promise to be around Hwannie next time he wakes up, hm?”

“Pinky promise?”

“Pinky promise.”

“Hwannie wants ppoppo.” Chaeyeon quickly gave him kiss but the kid didn’t satisfy because his father was only focus on his cook after he teased Sihwan.

“Appaaa! Ppoppo.”

“Nah. I don’t want to. You choose eomma instead of me minutes ago. Appa is not going to give Hwannie ppoppo.”

Again, their son cried. Chaeyeon rolled her eyes before slapped his chest hard. Sometime she didn’t get who was the kid here. Sehun totally different when it was about their kid. He was so childish and also he was so competitive toward Sihwan especially to get Chaeyeon’s attention.

He was also a fool when it was about their son. And also a naughty daddy. He always fooled his son. Always made the kid cried just so he could laugh. He really enjoyed it when he teased Sihwan.

Sehun’s laughed could be heard through the entire kitchen. He was offering his hands for Sihwan but when the little man was about to accept his father’s hand, Sehun quickly pulled his hand away, earning loud cry from Sihwan.

“Please, Sehun. This is too early.”

“Alright, alright little boy. Come to appa. Chop chop.” He clapped his hands cheerfully before he got Sihwan on his arms. He wipped the tears on Sihwan’s cheeks. “Okay. Let’s take a bath first, buddy and let eomma finish whatever she made.”

As they walked away, Chaeyeon felt uneasy. She knew well that her husband would do something again to their son. He would never let her son alone. So there, she talked louder to informed her son. “Hwannie, if appa does something to you, scream for eomma.”

And seemed like heaven heard her well. It wasn’t more than five minutes but she heard her son cried loudly while calling her again and again followed by Sehun laughter. Okay, their household was always like this, all the time. She didn’t know should she laughing along with Sehun because it felt funny or scolded him for made fun of their kid? Whatever it was, she felt thankful. Because this life was way too perfect for her.

After they spent 2 days for family time, that Sehun insisted, escaped from his entire work just to be with his family, finally he had to go back to his routine. Just like that day when Sehun didn’t even spend his time at home more than 2 hours because his so called big project need to be finished soon.

Chaeyeon was busy in the kitchen. She walked back and forth to get everything. One time she was slicing and the next second she ran to stir the soup and the other dish. She looked at the clock. One hour. She has to finish everything before four. She only has 30 minutes and the rest, she need to drive to Sehun’s company.

She planned to surprise him. Today was his birthday. And lately he was really busy in the office hour because like he had said, he never took works to home. Whatever it was, he was going to finish everything in his office. Although once or twice he brought his work home but in the end he would always said sorry to Chaeyeon for bring the work home.

She didn’t really mind anyway because he rarely did it. Whenever he has lots of works, she would always near him. Not to disturb him. Just to ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter