Always find you [Part 4] ft. Tiffany - Final

Taengsic Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We get married. It is 2 years now” Tiffany stated then she show the gold ring on her ring finger and Jessica also have matching pair

Jessica is zoning out for few minutes then she gasped loudly. Her eyes turn round and almost jump out due to shock “WHAT?”

Their eyes locked with each other. Tiffany tries to find any reaction through Jessica wide eyes but all she can see is shock

“I am your wife. Your legal wife” Tiffany state again

“Stephanie, you’re not fooling around, right?” Jessica voice is shaking. All she can think now is Taeyeon, her girlfriend

“I’m serious. I can show you and tell you anything you want to know when we go home. Right now you have to rest. You just gain your memory, it’s not good for your health if you burden your mind with such things” Tiffany speak gently

“My mind burdened already” Jessica said blankly

“Don’t worry, I will let you know the truth. There are lots of things that we need to talk about so now is not the right time. You rest first, okay?”

“Okay”

……………………………..

Next day, Jessica discharge from hospital. Tiffany brings her back to their apartment. Since previous day, Tiffany notice that Jessica not talking a lot, treat her nonchalantly and space out a lot. She understand that maybe Jessica still absorb the new things that happen in her life since she is ‘away’ for years

“Welcome home” Tiffany open the door for them then close it again after both of them step inside

“This is our home?” Jessica scans the whole place

“Yes” they sit at living room

“How long since we stay here?”

“2 months already”

Jessica frown “Where are we before this?”

“We’re at United States. Your parent brings you there after your accident. I work there when mom told me that you admit at hospital so it leads to our meeting. After few months, we move to Canada because I got my job there”

“That’s mean I was transferred to overseas after the accident?”

“Yes, after like few days you admit here mom and dad decide to transfer you to US to get better treatment which you really got and you recover in no time from physical pain except your amnesia. Your parent left you to me most of the time and I gladly take care of you since the day you wake up until today”

Jessica slowly nodding her head “How did we get married?”

Tiffany sighs “Long story short, on the day you wake up I told you who I am to you and our past relationship. I not expect it will go another way but it led us to get close to each other. You’re clingy as before. Maybe that habit never leave you even your memory gone” both of them chuckle “When you discharge, you insist to stay with me because you don’t want to be alone so I gladly accept you. We share good and bad times together, just both of us. I work from home at first 2 month after you discharge because your headache may attack you anytime but after that things get better so I go to work as usual”

“Is that how we fall in love?”

“Yeah, we do couple things. Well, you know I don’t need to elaborate that part” Tiffany said awkwardly

“Of course you shouldn’t talk about it” Jessica slightly blushing

“One day you confess that you love me. I do love you but I don’t know you will feel the same. I really not expect you will love me that much. After dating for few months, we decide to get married. Frankly speaking, you’re the best wife for me. Your short of memory doesn’t mean your character also vanished. You’re too good to be true. Sometimes I can’t believe that you’re my wife. I asked myself, what I had done to get you as my wife”

Jessica smile hearing Tiffany praising her “Do you aware that…I have girlfriend?”

“Yes, I do. Your parent told me but that don’t mention her name. They just told me that they don’t like her”

Jessica can’t help but sighs “Do they force you to take care of me?”

“They don’t but when we inform them that you will move in with me, they look very happy. They are the happiest when they know we will marry each other”

“Do you have the picture of our wedding or perhaps videos?”

“Yes, you want to watch it?”

“Yup”

“Wait a minute” Tiffany runs to the bedroom to get the photobook and USB drive where she keeps the wedding videos. After few minutes, she comes back holding thick book “Here is our wedding photobook”

Jessica accept the book nervously and she start flip open it. The photos are taken at the church and the reception venue. Both of them look breathtakingly beautiful in their wedding outfit. While she focus on the book, Tiffany sit back beside her

“You look gorgeous in your wedding dress” Tiffany smile

“You also amazing in that suit” Jessica reply “Why do you wear suit instead of dress?”

Tiffany chuckle “It’s you who come with idea to make me wearing suit. First I decide to wear dress but you disagree at the very moment. You want to feel like the wedding of opposite ”

“I’m so persistent, huh” Jessica cackle as she look at next page and the others

“Yes” they laughed “Here, our wedding video and some of our videos together” Tiffany play the video on TV and they watching it. Jessica awe seeing their wedding ceremony and she can’t believe that she is married with the different person that she supposed to marry. Out of sudden, she sobs “Hey, why are you crying?”

“I just too emotional watch that video. I still can’t believe that I’m married. We looked like a loving and happiest couple” Jessica wipe her tears with tissue

“Indeed, we are” Tiffany said “We’re very happy but you’re happiest on that day. I never see that smiles on you ever since we’re kid”

“Are you happy with me?” Jessica looking at her wife

“I’m very happy” Tiffany smile lovingly

Jessica hugging Tiffany out of sudden make Tiffany startled “Thank you for taking care of me. I owe you a lot”

“You don’t have to thank me. Seeing you healthy and happy is good enough for me” Tiffany rubbed Jessica back and they stay in each other embrace for a while

………………………………..

Jessica sits on the bed while thinking about something. Most of it is about her lover, Kim Taeyeon. She wants to find her girlfriend but she doesn’t know if Taeyeon still stay at the same apartment or not. She missed Taeyeon so much and she hope she is doing fine after they separate.

“Baby, what are you thinking?” Tiffany sits on the bed beside her wife after come from toilet

“Nothing” Jessica run her fingers through her hair

“There must be something in your mind. You space out since God know when. You should share with me. Don’t bottle it up”

Jessica stared at the white wall of their bedroom “I think about my girlfriend”

Tiffany looked at her wife calmly “Why?”

“I know I not suppose to think about her but you know, things are too rough between me and her”

The genius she is, Tiffany can guess Jessica thought in an instant “Do you want to see her?”

“Is it right thing to do?” Jessica asked slowly

“What make you think like that?”

“I am your wife now so it feels wrong if I see someone else. Besides, I don’t know where she is now”

“You can just ask, you know” Tiffany chuckle

“What?” Jessica confused

“You should ask my permission if you want to see her”

“I don’t know where she is so what point of asking permission” Jessica sighs

“Baby” Tiffany grab Jessica forearm

“Emm?”

They looking at each other “Your girlfriend…her name is…” Tiffany paused while Jessica waiting for her to continue “Kim Taeyeon, isn’t it?”

Jessica jaw dropped as she not expects Tiffany will know her girlfriend name “Wh…what? How do you know?”

“Answer me first. She is Kim Taeyeon, right?”

“Yes, it’s her. How did you know her? You said mom and dad not telling you much about her”

“She is my colleague” Tiffany stated

Jessica getting shocked “Seriously?”

“Yes, we work together. We moved from Canada because I accepted to work at their studio. She is vocal coach and producer of GG Studio”

“Aigooo, this is too good to be true”

“If you want prove, I can show you the picture of both of us” Tiffany grabbed her phone from bedside table and scroll through her gallery “Here is it”

Jessica teary seeing Taeyeon picture “She grow up well”

“Yes, she has good look” Tiffany sincerely praising “Do you perhaps close to Kwon Yuri, Kim Hyoyeon, Seo Joohyun and Im Yoona too?”

“You also know them?” Jessica eyes turn wide again

“Yes, I work at their studio” Tiffany once again showing their group picture to Jessica

“I know them. They are my best friend” Jessica said sadly

“They look clueless when you all meet for the first time. I guess they don’t recognize you or they pretend to” Tiffany tapping her chin

“Do they know my English name?”

“Yup, they call you with Jessica. You introduce yourself with that name since your parent decided to call you Jessica since you wake up. Maybe they don’t want to remind you about your Korean name”

“I guess so. They know me as Sooyeon, not Jessica”

“Yeah”

“Did they meet me again after the first meeting?”

“Yes, on the day you admit at hospital, we had lunch together at our house. We invite them here to get to know each other. That night you told me that a girl that always appeared in your dream is Taeyeon. You asked what Taeyeon is to you but you passed out before I answer it”

“I really don’t know how to react right now. Either I should happy or sad, I really don’t know. I can’t be too happy when I finally know about Taeyeon because I am your wife but I shouldn’t be sad either. Frankly speaking, I stuck between my current status and my hanging relationship. I always want to meet Taeyeon since the moment I open my eyes. However, I am your wife that I should respect you too” Jessica confesses her feeling. She decides to unveil what’s inside her heart as she doesn’t want to keep it for too long. She know Tiffany is good listener and she always listen to her back then. She hope Tiffany still the same too

Tiffany grab Jessica hand and squeeze it softly “Can you be honest to me?”

“Be honest about what?”

“About your feeling to me and Taeyeon”

“What if the truth will hurt you?”

Tiffany shakes her head “I will be more hurt if I get false hope”

“If you say so” Jessica nods her head “You may ask now”

“Do you still love Taeyeon?”

“Yes, I still do and it will never change” Jessica answers confidently

“I amaze that your relationship are stronger even received objection from your family”

Jessica unconsciously smiles “Do you believe that we have our destined soulmate?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t find one and I guess we’re not” both of them chuckle “But if I see the prove, I will believe it”

“Me and Taeyeon are soulmate” Jessica stated

“Really?” Tiffany looking at Jessica in disbelieved

“You used to see my body, right?” Jessica asked awkwardly

“Yes…I do” Tiffany blushing as she imagine Jessica body

“Yah, don’t think of something ert right now!” Jessica hit Tiffany shoulder playfully

“Okay, I’m sorry. Please continue” Tiffany cackle

“Taeyeon and I have half-heart mark on our back. Mine is at left side while Taeyeon’s is right. If we sit stick with each other, it will form whole heart shape”

Tiffany gasped “I thought it just some kind of birthmark. I don’t know it have couple”

“We also don’t have idea until our first time together. It is the visible evidence of soulmate really exist”

“By any chance, do you have invisible too?”

“Yup, it is our heartbeat. For example, if we fight and ignore each other for long time, our heart will beating like crazy when we meet or simply beating faster if we longing for each other” Jessica touching her chest “We figure it out after our first fight and Taeyeon almost passed out because of that while mine feel like my heart almost burst from my chest”

“Is it happening often?”

“No, it just happens if we miss each other so much. Even we deny that we need or miss each other, our heart will tell opposite”

Suddenly, Tiffany remember something “Oh, when we first arrive at airport you told me your heart beating faster than normal. Then when I introduce you to them, it happened again. Last one is before you passed out few days ago. I’m very amazed right now, you know. It sound like fairy tale but it’s the truth”

“That’s why I don’t want to hide it from you. Even if you don’t ask about it, I will tell you. I know it will hurt you but what can I do. We’re gifted with that bond. I can feel what Taeyeon feel and so does her. I don’t want to hurt you too. You’re an amazing friend and good wife, I know it. I don’t know what will happen to me if you don’t take care of me but Steph, we’re not made for each other” Jessica sadly looking into Tiffany eyes but her wife looked calm and reply with warm smile

“I know Jessie; I know our marriage won’t last long. I take the risk when you decide to marry me because that time you don’t remember Taeyeon. You’re fragile and easily hurt. I can’t let you down so I agree to marry you. You may not remember it but I used to promise you that I will protect you until the day I can’t do anymore. I always remind you that when your mood swing. I guess it’s about time for that promise to end. I can’t be selfish even I want to keep you forever”

“I feel bad towards you. What if mom and dad not agree then them angry at you?”

“Don’t worry, I prepared already. You deserve to be happy and they can’t control you. You’re big girl now so you can make your own choice about life. They don’t have right to decide your life. They don’t even care about you after you discharge. Your parents put you overall to me while they busy with their business. I don’t mean to make them look bad to you but you should know how much they abandon you. I’m grateful that you choose to stay with me instead of stay with them. If not, you will be alone and maybe stay at hospital most of the time because no one takes care of you. They do have maids and butler but you need family to support you” said Tiffany. She pissed off whenever she remembered how Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung leave Jessica under her care even Jessica need them the most. All they care is their business over their sole child.

“My parents only care about their money. It will make them happy instead of me. They just focus on choosing my partner. I grow up with our maids until I meet Taeyeon for the first time and she shower me with love that I never feel before. She know me more than my own parents”

“Don’t worry; I will make sure they wouldn’t stop you. I have rights on you even if you’re not my wife anymore. I had custody on you so they can’t do anything to you even they are your parent” Tiffany smirk

Jessica shocked slightly “How so?”

“I know something is not right between all of you so I talk with my sister since she is a lawyer. She helped me to get the custody and your parents gladly sign it. They don’t have doubt on me. I am your caretaker now. The legal one” Tiffany wiggle her eyebrows

“Oh Stephanie, you’re such a good person. I’m so lucky having you by my side” Jessica hugging Tiffany sideway

“Anything for you” Tiffany kiss Jessica on top of her head

“Is that mean you will let me go soon?” Jessica asked while still resting her head on Tiffany shoulder

“Depend on the situation. I need to make sure my successor will take good care of you. If I doubt her, you will still tied with me” Tiffany chuckle

“You still the strict one” Jessica pinch Tiffany forearm

“Of course, I want things to go perfectly”

“Alright, alright” they giggle around “After we divorce, what you will do?”

“I will live my life as usual. Focus as musician. I want to learn composing and mixing music from Yul and Seohyun”

“I know that but I mean your love life. You shouldn’t be single forever. You should have someone to take care of you”

“Ayyy, I not a type who will easily get someone to be my lover” Tiffany groan

“Grown up Stephanie”

“Let see how it will go. Now we will focus on you and Taeyeon also my carrier”

“Aigooo, suit yourself” Jessica rolled her eyes while Tiffany laugh at her

“When do you want to tell them about your condition?”

Jessica rubbing her chin “Hold on for a while. I want to see how their life goes. Let pretend that I still loss memory. I will let you know when we will expose it to them”

“Okay, I will play along. It will be fun I guess” Tiffany laugh evilly

“Can you bring me along to studio tomorrow?”

“Of course, the studio always opens for you. You’re the special visitor”

“I know it” Jessica laughing happily

………………………………..

“Aigooo, I’m nervous” Jessica said soon as they arrived at the studio

“It’s you who want to pretend so you must act well. You quite bad in acting, you know”

“Look who is talking. We both are bad, don’t forget it”

Their laughter filled the car “Alright, let see who will be the best actress. The one who fail will treat dinner tonight”

“It’s not fair!” Jessica whine

“This is competition. We are not family” Tiffany imitating a famous rapper

“Just plays along even you’re shock with the story line. I told you that I can’t guarantee when I will announce my return. May it is today or not, just do your part well” said Jessica

“Okay ma’am” Tiffany salute

“Good”

“Let’s get inside”

They enter the studio and greeted by Seohyun who just come out of the kitchen with a mug on her hand

“Hi unnie, good morning” Seohyun greet cheerfully as usual

“Aigooo Seohyunie, good morning” Tiffany greet back

“Good morning” Jessica pats Seohyun head

“I don’t know we have visitor. Unnie, do you want some drink?” Seohyun asking Jessica

“No, it’s fine. We had breakfast at home. I still full”

“Okay if you say so. If you want anything to drink or eat, just grab it. Make yourself at home”

“Sure thing”

“Seohyun, where are the others?” Tiffany wondering when she noticed the other girls is not around

“Everyone is at the studio upstairs. Taeyeon unnie want to try the song that she composed few days ago. Yul unnie just finish arrange the music yesterday so she will sing today”

Jessica and Tiffany are looking at each other “I don’t know that Taeyeon writing new song. Is it for idol?”

“You’re not around for few days that why she not inform you. That song is for her other half and will not release to anyone except us. Sica unnie is lucky today because she can hear it together”

“Today is my lucky day” Jessica smile brightly as she can’t wait to see her baby midget

“You’re right, let’s go to studio” they go upstairs together

“Omo, we have guest!” Hyoyeon beckons Jessica to sit on the couch beside her

“Hello guys” Jessica flashing wide smile

“Hello, welcome back to the studio” Yoona said

“Thank you”

“How have you been?” Yuri asking

“I’m good. Just not feel well but I’m very healthy now”

“That’s good then. No wonder Tiffany is absent for few days”

“Yeah, I need to take care of her” Tiffany said while draped her arm on Jessica shoulder “Where is Taeyeon?”

“There” Yuri pointed at the recording room corner. Taeyeon is focus on a sheet that she hold and she don’t noticed the couple “She practicing her self-composed song”

“What is the title?” asked Tiffany

“The title is A Poem Called You” Seohyun answered

“Is she a singer?” Jessica start acting perfectly while Tiffany try not to smile

Yuri, Hyoyeon and the maknaes flinch a bit but calm down soon after “No, she is one of the vocal coaches here. She compose that song for her love one”

“Oh, who is that lucky girl?”

Yuri biting her lips while looking at her friends “They are not together now”

“Are they breaking up?”

“Not really, how I should tell you?” Hyoyeon scratching her temple “To make it simple, for some reason they are separate now”

“Oh, poor thing” Jessica look at Taeyeon sadly. She wants to run to her midget and hug her tightly but she still need to act for a while but she won’t keep it too long. She tired separating from her other half

Taeyeon signaling that she is ready to sing. She also noticed that Tiffany and Jessica are there. She is waving her hands to greet them and the couple wave back. Both beaming happily especially Jessica

Yuri put on her headphone and started the music. It is slow and sound a bit sad. Taeyeon is really into the music and her expression showing her current emotion. She avoid eye contact with Jessica while singing that song as she don’t want to crack her voice because of crying

Taeyeon start singing emotionally with her beautiful yet powerful voice that really suit the song

I don’t know since when

But when I see you, I feel like it’s destiny

Like the stars shining in the night sky

Stay by my side for a long time

Every time I remember your poem

I want to memorize it, so I can remember you

When sad nights come, I’ll protect you

Can you hear my heart?

Don’t forget

 

Do you know how my heart

Won’t change with the passing seasons?

Just seeing your eyes alone

Makes me feel like I have the world

 

Every time I remember your poem

I want to memorize it, so I can remember you

When sad nights come, I’ll protect you

Can you hear my heart?

Don’t forget

 

Even on days the flowers bloom and wither

Just remember this

My heart for you

Someday, we might get far apart

If I was you, I would be able to wait

Even after time, I’ll be right here

So don’t hesitate

When that time comes

 

The song end successfully. Surprisingly Seohyun and Yoona crying hard after hear the entire song. Tiffany looked sad while Jessica eyes b in tears. She knows Taeyeon write that song for her. Taeyeon telling the world that she will wait for her even they are far apart from each other. She is not musician but she understands the message that Taeyeon send through the song. She got everything that Taeyeon want to tell

Taeyeon come from the recording room and surprised seeing her friends crying like someone is dying

“Yah, what’s wrong with both of you? Why are you crying? Is someone dying?” Taeyeon asking

“Yah, it’s your fault!” Yoona throw the tissue pack to Taeyeon

“Why is it my fault? I just finish singing” Taeyeon shrugging her shoulder

“That song is so sad”

“You’re killing us with that song” said Seohyun after recover from sobbing

“I love that song” Jessica suddenly said

Taeyeon startled “Thank you Jessica”

“You’re very good at composing. Why you don’t try composing a song or two?” Tiffany asked

“Seohyun not allow me to do so” Taeyeon joking around

“Unnie, I never stop you to write song. It’s you who don’t want to show your talent” Seohyun retort

“People know lot of my talent already. It’s tired when we becomes a person with lot of talents. Let it be hidden from the world”

“This midget” Seohyun glare at her unnie

“Unnie, I’m impress that you’re not crying when you sing earlier. I personally teary because of the lyric” Yoona commented

Taeyeon sighs “I cried a lot when I wrote it so my tears dried now. I don’t have tears anymore I guess”

“It’s not funny” Hyoyeon rolled her eyes

“You shouldn’t cry too much. It’s not good for your health” Jessica said worriedly

“My life is in a mess so I wanted to let it out a bit. That’s the only way that helping me to lift up the burden on my shoulder. If I chose to drink or partying, that person will get mad but I wouldn’t cry for now. Don’t worry” Taeyeon smile gently

“Okay”

“Taeng, are you going to concert venue today?” Yuri checking the calendar

“Yes, I will leave in 1 hour and I will not return to studio after that. We make last preparation for the concert so it will be long day”

“Don’t skip your meal”

“Okay dude”

After 1 hour, Taeyeon leave the studio to the venue where Twice will hold their concert. The other members just stay at the studio to do some work. Jessica and Tiffany currently at the kitchen since Jessica want to drink water

“Steph, I want to tell the girls now” Jessica stated in low voice

“Are you sure? What about Taeyeon?”

“I will deal with her later. Now I want to tell the girls first. I had enough already”

“Alright, suit yourself. I will held your back” Tiffany pump fist after that

“Thank Steph. Remember that you need to be happy even we almost reach our finish line”

“Don’t worry about me, having successful carrier also my happiness”

“You need to think about yourself too”

“I know, thanks for concern”

“You better do” Jessica said firmly

“Yes boss”

They return to the studio after Jessica composed herself to announce about herself. Both of them ready with their explanation to the girls in case they asked lot of things

“Girls, we have something to tell all of you” Tiffany said

“Is it good news?” Seohyun face brightened

“Yes”

“Are you two having a baby?” Yoona questioning cheerfully

“No, not that one but this is happy news for sure” said Tiffany

“Why don’t wait for Taeyeon?” Yuri asked

“She can hear this later but you all will go first”

“Alright, tell us quickly. We’re very curious now” Hyoyeon said eagerly

Jessica hold out her hand “Give me your hands” she said

The girls are looking at her curiously “Our hands?”

“Yes, come one” they do as Jessica requested. They put their hands together on Jessica palm “Do you all miss me?”

They stare at Jessica blankly “Pardon” Yoona frown

“Do you all missed Sooyeon?” Jessica asked again and this time with smile

Seohyun is the first one to catch Jessica message “Are…are you Sooyeon unnie?” she stutter mess

“Yes baby, unnie is back” Jessica announce

They burst into tears and quickly hugging Jessica. Once again the studio filled with cry. Tiffany watches the scene tearfully. It is sad reunion between Jessica and her friends. They are very happy to have her back

“Unnie, you’re not joking around now, right? You’re come back for real” Yoona cupping Jessica cheeks

Jessica wiping her tears “I remember you all for real. I remember everything”

“So you know the message from Taeyeon song earlier?” Yuri asked

“Yep, I know. I feel sorry to her but I can’t just come and tell her like it is something simple. I have lot of thing to talk to her. I decide to announce it to all of you first so I don’t need to talk with everyone at the same time”

“We understand unnie. We’re happy that you come back healthy” said Yuri

“Thank Yuri-ah. Thank you everyone for taking care of Taeyeon while I am away. I’m grateful that she have all of you when she face hard time”

“We’re always there for her. It is so hard for us seeing her down but she is strong woman. She never stops searching for you whenever she have chance but failed. When we go vacation overseas, she will use that chance to roam everywhere she can with hope she will see you” said Hyoyeon

“I’m very sorry for her. I can see how broken she is when she sing the first song before and the latest one this morning. She used to tell me about her relationship but I really don’t have idea that person is Jessica” said Tiffany

“We also don’t know that Jessica unnie is Sooyeon unnie. When we first met, we really clueless because unnie change a lot but Taeyeon know immediately” Seohyun said

“She saw Jessica here that day?”

“Yes unnie, just before you two left she saw Sooyeon unnie then she passed out after that. She convinced us that she just saw Sooyeon unnie with you. She is really confident that she finally found you. When we visit your apartment, we confirmed it. We see every detail that Taeyeon unnie told us about how to recognize Sooyeon unnie. Taeyeon unnie is really something. She can recognize unnie in no time” Yoona said in amazement

“That soulmate thing really work” Tiffany looking at Jessica

“Told you” Jessica smile sideway

“Sica, when you will let her know?” asked Yuri

“I will find the right time soon”

“If you need help, we will always on service” Hyoyeon wink

“Thanks guys” Jessica face look so happy that moment

“Guys, let have lunch together. It’s Jessica treat” Tiffany said

“Yah, why me?” Jessica narrowed her eyes

“You defeated. You give in first so your treat” Tiffany smirk

“Are you two having competition?” Yuri curious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter