Author to reader

Taengsic Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, this is Author HTJ. Recently my story entitled ‘You’re My Present’ was end and I hope everyone enjoy the story entirely. Thanks guys for reading, comment, upvote and subscribed also support all my stories (Blood Thicker than water, The Boys, Don’t Need to Return My Love, You’re Me Present and 3 oneshot collections). I appreciated it so much. As gratitude to all of your supports, I’ll keep writing stories and improving my writing skill from time to time. For now, I’ll focus in oneshot only due to time demand but I’ll try to make new story if I got new idea and time allow me to do it. I’m sorry for that everyone. I’ll try my best to keep going in writing. Not going to stop but taking long time to update.

I have 1 announcement here regarding new oneshot collection that I think about these few days. Currently the collection is named ‘Taengsic Oneshot’ but I want to change it to ‘SNSD Oneshot Collection’. It only has 1 story there for now. I want to make oneshot about all members but not focus on any couple like Taengsic or Taeny or JeTi or etc, all members included in one story. I’ll make a pairing sometimes but not always. I also accept any request about what type of story you all like. I’ll make it as good as I can. So you all can start request it from now on. FYI, I not good at so rarely can be found. PM me for request on Wattpad or AFF. Remember to subscribe my renew story collection. Thanks guys. Lot of love from author.

February

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter