тωσ

Hypnotic ⇻ M. Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark spent a lot of time with Cho Ra, who he later found out was actually named Cora, - or at least when she lived in the states.

She became a great friend of his, because where he was quiet and more on the reserved side, she spoke a whole lot – enough for the both of them actually, and she didn’t mind that he didn’t respond to her, because she knew he was listening.

“My sister’s coming to stay with me,”  she told him randomly when they went out for coffee one morning and he nodded, taking a sip of his Iced Caramel Macchiato, “She works in Incheon, but she’s moving here, to Gwangju,”

“Why’s she moving?” he asked, and she launched into an explanation that entailed her moving because she had to quit her job due to people being rude to her, “That’s disgusting,”

“Tell me about it,” Cora took a bite of her bagel and sipped her latte, “So Mark, where do you live?”

“Um,” he looked a bit hesitant to answer, “Somewhere close to the mountains,”

“That’s pretty far,” Cora frowned, “You come from that far everyday just to hang out with me?”

“Well, yeah,” He replied sheepishly. He didn’t really understand the pull he was feeling towards her – maybe it was really just him needing to get out of the company of his pa- friends, “That’s what friends do, right?”

“Aw,” she teased, “Mark, you’re so cute,”

He became flustered at the statement, not used to voicing things like those. Sentiment wasn’t really necessary in his pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter