тєи

Hypnotic ⇻ M. Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She pushed Cora down the stairs?” Youngjae asked, his pack members honestly shocked that the reserved woman that they’d met would ever do something like that.

“You’re lying,” Yugyeom’s eyebrows furrowed, but Mark rolled his eyes.

“You know he’s not,” Jackson chided and Jaebum put his hand out to silence them.

“You do know this is the mating pull between you two, right?” His alpha asked and Mark furrowed his eyebrows.

“The mating pull led to her pushing her sister down the stairs?” He was in disbelief that that was the conclusion he had come to.

“Wild mating pull,” BamBam mumbled and Jinyoung shook his head.

“All of this is happening only because she’s resisting it,” He explained, “It’s building up and making her lose control,”

“That’s a bit dramatic, don’t you think?” Jackson waved his hand but Mark said nothing.

“If she doesn’t have any feelings will she still feel it?” Youngjae questioned and JB shrugged.

“If it’s anything like mine was,” BamBam laughed humorlessly, “She’s definitely feeling it,”

“I try to hang out with Cora to get some feel of normalcy, but I’m just lying to myself,” Mark said out in the open, to no one in particular, “I go there every day just so I can get just a whiff of her scent and then I cling to false hope,”

It was silent for a beat, before Yugyeom spoke.

“Hyung, that’s so sad,”

“And pathetic,” Jinyoung’s mouth formed a scowl and everyone turned to look at him, “What? We were all thinking it,”

“It’s really pathetic,” Mark admitted, “But God, I just want her so bad,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter