тняєє

Hypnotic ⇻ M. Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a week and 3 days since he had coffee with Cora, and Mark was itching to get away from the pack, specifically BamBam and his mate – his dongsaeng having found love earlier that year.

He almost jumped out of his bed when he received a text from his female friend, inviting his friends and himself over, which consisted of her address and a time.

“Guys, my friend Cora’s inviting us over,” Mark told the pack once they had all gathered for breakfast, and all 6 of them paused to look at him.

“Excuse me, did I hear correctly?” Jinyoung pretended to clean his ear out, “You have a friend?”

“Yeah,” Mark shrugged, putting a piece of fried egg into his mouth, “I hang out with her all the time,”

“You have a female friend?!” Jackson seemed extremely shocked and so did the rest of his pack, even though they (some more than others) were trying their best to hide it.

“Yes, and said female friend wants us to be there at 4:30, so please be ready,” was Mark’s plea, mainly to the alpha, Jaebum – who could get them to do whatever.

Jaebum gave him a subtle nod, and with that, Mark left to get ready.

     

 

The pack was ready a whopping hour and a half before the time Cora had suggested they come, mainly because they weren’t going to shift and run through the woods to get there (which would usually take around 15 to 20 minutes) and Jb would be driving them.

“So, Mark hyung, what is she like?” BamBam asked when they were close to the destination.

“She talks,” he began, “A lot,”

“And you guys are friends?” Youngjae asked, confused, but Mark nodded.

“Well, yeah,” he thought about how to explain it, “She talks a lot but what she says is usually interesting, and I don’t know everything about her – like knowing everything about you guys,”

“So she’s unpredictable is what you’re saying,” Jaebum mused and Mark nodded.

“Turn here,” he instructed, and Jaebum made a right into the small neighborhood, a peculiar scent raining down on Mark’s senses immediately. The scent made his mouth water and he found himself fighting a hard-on in the passenger seat at the chocolate/spearmint combination. “D-do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter