fσυя

Hypnotic ⇻ M. Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re watching movies about superheroes?”

“Well, yeah they're cute, but only after we play telephone,” Cora said, motioning everyone into a circle, “Mark would you do the honor of starting us off?”

“Um, sure,” Mark leaned over and cupped Jinyoung’s ear, whispering the silliest thing he could think of. Jinyoung gave him a look that screamed judgment, but passed the message on anyway. Mark merely paid any mind, but couldn’t help but stare as Jaya whispered to Jb, sans touching him because she still looked at tad uncomfortable. It didn’t stop her from passing the message on.

The person’s to Mark right, Cora, happened to be the last person and she said what she heard out loud;

“Tomato skin, sweetest thing swam in potato?”

“That is definitely not what I said,” Mark held his hands up in mock defense, “Nice job,”

“That’s what I heard!” Yugyeom pointed to JB, who then pointed to Jaya.

“That’s what she told me,” The alpha accused Cora’s sister, who scoffed – extremely offended.

“I did not!” she shook her finger in his face then turned in Mark’s direction, “Mark, what did you say?”

When she met his eyes for the second time, Mark tensed. He found himself becoming flustered, and wasn’t shaken out of it until Jinyoung grabbed his shoulder and shook him – hard.

“What?” He unintentionally shouted, pretty loudly if he did say so himself.

“Hyung, I’m seriously worried about you,” Yugyeom said, and Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter