ѕιχ

Hypnotic ⇻ M. Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaya didn’t understand Mark, in a sense. He always seemed to want to be around her – which was kind of cute, but something she wasn’t used to. He asked her questions and listen to her when she answered, making her fond of him because the reason she wasn’t so open around everyone is because she worried people wouldn’t care about what she said. Not Mark, though, and it was refreshing.

They’d hung out together a few times here and there (whether it was watching movies, to talking about anything, to just listening to music in each other’s presence sans any form of communication), until Jaya had finally managed to get a small job at a restaurant nearby.

Being a waitress wasn’t really her thing, she’d come to realize at the 2 month mark. Firstly, she missed hanging out with Mark. It had been a month and a few weeks since she’d been home to spend time with him, and with Cora working as well, he didn’t come over anymore. Jaya noted that she should make some time for him.

Totally platonic, of course, because whenever Mark would compliment her or they’d accidentally get a bit too close whenever they were listening to music, she definitely did not get flustered. At all, so…definitely platonic. Jaya wasn’t entirely sure if that was a good or bad thing.

Jaya sighed, removing her apron and collecting her things, trying to make herself somewhat presentable to make her way home. It was pretty late – probably around half past 10 or minutes to 11, but she shot Mark a text asking him to meet her at her house, packing some food into 2 small boxes and placing them in a bag to take with her.

“Hey, sweetheart,” Some sleazy guy that her boss hired to clean the place after hours called at her and she hurried to pack her things, “Why don’t you stay a little later, hmm? Keep me company?”

Her heart sped up at the thought of what would happened if she spent any more time here, and she grabbed her phone, frantically sending another text to Mark;

‘hey um I know this sounds really stupid but there
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter