σηε

Hypnotic ⇻ M. Tuan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A werewolf working in a hospital," Mark scrutinized the busy waiting area that was currently flooded with persons that needed medical help, "Nice,"

"Keep your voice down," Jaebum hissed, nudging his friend aside where they could speak without being heard - not like Mark seemed to care anyway, "There's been a serious car wreck and a lot of people were hurt,"

"I see," Mark noted the serious look on his friend's (and alpha's) face, "You know, Youngjae screamed," he paused, "A lot,"

JB sighed, rubbing his hand down his face, "Exactly why I need to get to some of these people before Youngjae's predictions are correct,"

"Sure, go do your healing thing," Mark waved lazily at Jaebum, sitting in a chair in the waiting area, "I'll be over here,"

The younger gave him no response, running off at the call of one of the other nurses. Mark made himself as comfortable as he could in the uncomfortable, cushion-less hospital chairs, and settled for looking around, the incredibly drab walls and boring décor actually making him want to fall asleep.

Movement from his right shocked him awake, some girl clutching her arm and rocking the back and forth, the pain distracting her from her surroundings.

"Um," Mark started, but she paid him no mind, "Are you okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter