The unknown number

Hey Honey! (Yah! Jagiya!)

Somi's phone keeps on ringing. She ignored it at first because it is an unknown number because she thought it may be a prank call from some stranger but her phone keeps on ringing so she answered the call.

"Hello?" She waited for the other person to respond.

"Somi?" a voice of a woman was on the line. Before Somi could ask if who was the woman on the phone the woman spoke again.

"Is this my daughter Somi?" the woman on the phone asked. Somi was shocked to hear her mother's voice again.

It's my mom! How did I not recognize her voice right away...It's been almost 8 months since I last heard her voice. I miss my mom so much...

"eomma" Somi cried. This was the only words came out to when she realized that it was her mom who called her.

After how many months she was able to contact her mom again. She misses her mom very much.

"Somi-yaaah" her mom also cried. 

"eomma, I miss you"

"euri Somi sorry" her mom is still crying. Hearing her mom crying pains her heart so much. She knows her mom misses her. She knows her mom loves her. Now, Somi was able to understand everything because she is also a mother of Mingyu's baby.

She had already forgiven her mom who left her alone and broken. Somi understands that her mom left the house because of her abusive father. Somi thinks that maybe her mom was not able to take her was because her father was against it. Her mom didn't know that Somi also left their house without saying any words to her father. She hates her abusive father.

"eomma..."Somi wanted to tell her mom that she will be having a baby. She was not able to tell her mom that she was pregnant because her mom left her.

"my daughter, where are you? How was your school? I was going to pay your tuition in advanced but they told me you were not enrolled there anymore. " her mom speaks softly and worriedly to her daughter.

"eomma, I have something to tell you..." Somi's heart was pounding like crazy. She wanted to tell her mom that she's pregnant but she was afraid of how her mom will react. 

"mmm??" her mom was waiting for Somi to say something.

"eomma...I..." Somi was stuttering and breathes deeply.

I have to tell her...It's now or never

"eomma, I am pregnant"