Fairytale with him

Hey Honey! (Yah! Jagiya!)

I never thought that at this young age, I could feel the real meaning of love. Love is warm, welcoming, and understanding. It feels like home.

Staying at their new house feels like home. Mingyu and Somi experiencing the young love at the summer haze. Mingyu was busy studying for his entrance exam for Seoul University and still unsure what path will he take.

He was busy scribbling at a piece of paper like he is solving the hardest math problem he had ever encountered.

"jagiya" Mingyu called Somi in his sweetest voice. This is how he usually calls his wife. Somi who was busy folding their clothes looked at him like she was waiting for her husband to speak something.

"What do you want to be in the future?" Mingyu asked her.

"I want to be a loving mother and wife" she smiled at him. Somi has changed a lot after receiving so much love from the people around her. She became calmer and sweet.

My wife is really cute

Mingyu smiled from ear-to-ear like he really likes what Somi just said. "Aside from being my lovely wife and mother of our baby gummie"

Mingyu named their baby gummie because the first time he saw the image of the baby during the ultrasound he said it looks like a gummy bear. So cute and tiny.

"I want to be a karate teacher or maybe a kpop idol, neo neun?"

"I don't know" Mingyu replied helplessly. "I'm just good at studying"

"oho! you are underestimating yourself, Kim Mingyu" She was trying to let Mingyu see himself that he is very talented and skillful. She sat beside him then held his hand. "You are good at everything oppa, remember that. You are very talented in cooking, and has a very artistic imagination. Most of all, you are hardworking."

Mingyu smiled that his wife praised him. "uhm so what career should I pursue?"

"choose the thing that makes you happy..." 

"I love cooking. Cooking is what makes me happy" Mingyu replied with his eyes sparkling thinking that he could see himself wearing a chef's uniform.

He hugged his wife and thanked her. Mingyu decided to take culinary arts.

It feels like a fairytale for the both of them.

Mingyu decided not to go to Seoul University but he applied for a scholarship at a famous culinary arts school.

One day, while Somi was resting on the living room her phone rang.

Unknown Number

At first, she ignored the call but the phone keeps on ringing and the unknown number keeps on calling so she answered the phone.

"hello?"

"Somi? Is this my daughter Somi?"

"eomma?"