Chapter 10: Forever yours

Hey Honey! (Yah! Jagiya!)

"S-somi"

"What happened hyung?" Mingyu was waiting for Soonyoung to utter words while Soonyoung was busy to catch his breath.

"Somi left with her mom" Soonyoung looked so worried while Mingyu was left shocked and was panicking. Without hesitation he run faster for him to stop Somi from leaving. 

When he reached their house no one was there. He checked their room, Somi's things were not there anymore. He was shaking and tears began to fell from his eyes. His heart hurts like it was stabbed a million knives. The first woman he ever loved aside his mom, the first woman he welcomed to his life...left him

He sat on the bed helpless and restless he reached for his phone hoping that Somi will answer his call but she didn't pick up the call. This was the time he started sobbing and started questioning himself what have he done wrong. Why did she left him.

Then he closed his eyes wishing that this was just a nightmare and when he wake up he could see her face smiling wearing that cute apron. Until he fell asleep.

The next day he woke up and called "Somi" but no one answered he went to the living room.

It was not a bad dream, its the bitter reality.

She really left him incomplete, restless, broken-hearted, shattered, and crying.

He scanned their bedroom looking for notes or letters from her and he found one on under the bed. He found an envelope.

To: Kim Mingyu oppa 

From: Somi

He opened the letter and saw two pages of paper

Dear oppa,

Oppa...Jagiya...If you have found this letter maybe I will not be there anymore beside you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there anymore. You haven't done wrong jagiya...I just wanted to thank you very much for letting me and our baby to be part of your wonderful world. Thank you for being a man to support our family. Thank you for working hard to support me and the baby. Thank you for loving me but we are still too young jagiya you have dreams and I don't want to ruin your future. You are smart and handsome...and you are the most romantic guy and the first man I've ever loved in my entire life. I just want better things for you and I don't like that me and our baby will be the cause of your downfall. I'll never forget you my first love. I love you. If we are really meant to be we will meet when the time is right and when we are ready.

Forever yours,

Somi