The Room and The Mirror

The Thoughts and Ramblings of a Gryffindor

Just by the seventh floor by the left corridor, Seungcheol entered the door that appeared out of the solid brick wall. He looked left and right before hurrying himself to enter the room. He found the room by chance when he wanted to cry. It's been so hard for him especially when he barely goes home during holidays. The beating of his heart slowed down as he made himself at home in the hidden room. It was quiet as before, with things scattered across the room.

 

He ran his fingers through his hair hoping it could calm him down, he released deep breaths from his plump lips and even straightening his robe in front of the mirror. His head felt like lead, he needed to calm his nerves. It's not like he just noticed that he's attracted to a certain Slytherin. It was impossible and highly stupid of him to even think of such things. Seungcheol nervously laughed, pacing back and forth unsure of what he was doing. The headboy looked lost, somehow noticing his own crush for Minghao might have been too much for him.

 

Seungcheol cleared his throat hoping that talking to himself can help him get his sense back. After all, why would he like him? Minghao was devious and coniving as well as untrustworthy. He was every bit of a Slytherin as much as Seungcheol was a Gryffindor. Well... That's what he thinks. Once again, he cleared his throat and made shapes out of his lips before he talked some sense to himself.

 

"Calm down. It was just a moment." Seungcheol waved a finger, "It's not like you like him?" The Gryffindor hiccuped at the L word and continued, "Okay, maybe he's kinda attractive but that doesn't mean you like him! HE IS BAD NEWS, CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!" 

 

At that moment, Seungcheol's already pale face turned white, his already widened eyes stared at the mirror in shock. He felt his mouth drying but he managed to gulp down any chance of sanity he held on to. He found the figure of Xu Minghao in the mirror. 

 

"Y-Yah." Seungcheol stammered at the mirror. He knew exactly what the mirror can do but he didn't know that it snuck a hard one on him. 

 

"H-Hey! You can stop now!" Seungcheol tried to sound brave, but in all honesty, his ears were already burning red as the reflection of Minghao smiled at him. 

 

"Could you please stop shouting?" A voice groaned.

 

"GAH- IT EVEN TALKS TOO??" Seungcheol jumped, startled by the realistic voice of the Slytherin.

 

"Idiot." Minghao groaned as he sat up from the dusty old couch behind Seungcheol. The reflection conjured by the mirror immediately vanished as the Gryffindor turned around.

 

Seunghceol widened his eyes as it followed Minghao's movements. The Slytherin just woke up from a nap, his hair was messy and his eyes were barely open but he could tell that Minghao was pissed as the Slytherin scratched the back of his head. Minghao gave a distasteful sigh before pulling himself out of the sofa. He looked over to the mirror and fixed his hair before grabbing his books that sat on the floor.

 

Meanwhile, Seungcheol could only stare, mouth agape and scared to his wits, hoping that the Slytherin didn't hear anything about what he said the whole time.

 

Minghao made his way to the door, barely leaving  the sound of his footprints. He stopped just before leaving the room, he looked over his shoulder and said, "Be careful of that mirror, I think it shows you what you really want the most."

 

From those words Seungcheol's whole face turned bright red. He stood there frozen, unable to respond, he just looked at the Slytherin with shocked looking eyes. Minghao smirked as he raised his hand, before leaving.

 

"Or so I've heard." Minghao added before fully disappearing to the other side.

 

"Y-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!' The Gryffindor screamed on top of his lungs. He hated how he acted like a statue and said nothing. He hated how he looked stupid and he hated how of all the places, why did Minghao have to pop up in the darnest times? 


AN: I had fun writing the first one so I wrote another one hehehe upvotes and comments are appreciated! I love these two so much and I ship them so hard along with JiGyu TuT I hope you enjoyed reading this!