09 | Ever

Two Guy, One Love

Listen to this song before reading on:

You & I - IU

 

Thunder's Pov.

 

"Thunder!" Yuhee ran to me. I turned around and saw her bending down as she take a breath. I laughed at her cuteness. "Why do you want to meet me so urgently?" Then, I finally came back to sense.

 

"Did Yoseob did anything to you?" I asked her. She sighed and looked up at me.

 

"Ani, he just...h-hug me." She mumbled. I widened my eyes as I grabbed her shoulder.

 

"Bwoh?! HUG?!" I shouted. Yuhee panicked. She quickly covered my mouth with her hands and shush me down.

 

"Aish..do you have to be so loud?!" She whispered. I sighed and pushed her hands off my mouth. Now, my heart is sinking. Suddenly, I hugged her tightly. She gasped as I could felt her stiffened.

 

"I don't allow you to hug anyone..." I whispered as I buried my hair in her hair.

 

I really don't wish her to hug anyone.

 

Only me can hug her.

 

Yuhee's Pov.

 

"I don't allow you to hug anyone..." Thunder mumbled. My eyes softened as I could felt his warmness. I really like his warmth. My hands automatically went up and hugged his back. Even though I know I shouldn't hug anyone anyhow, but...

 

Yoseob is really kind to me.

 

Yoseob's hug is also very warmth. My heart skipped a beat everytime when Yoseob hug me. As for Thunder, my heat skipped a beat, just like now. I patted his back as I smiled.

 

"Thunder..." I whispered. Thunder broke the hug and stared deeply in my eyes. I could felt blood rushing to my cheeks. I looked down to the ground as I blushed badly. Thunder then lifted my chin up and kissed my cheeks. I widened my eyes and blushed.

 

"T-Thunder..." He smiled at me. Suddenly, someone pulled me. I turned and saw it was 4minute. Within a second, a punch hitted my stomach. I whinced in pain as I collapsed on the ground. Thunder widened his eyes and ran to me as he held me sat up.

 

"Yuhee...Yuhee!" He shouted. I smiled weakly at him. He looked up and saw Jiyoon glaring at me. I gulped.

 

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO STICK WITH THUNDER OPPA?!" Jiyoon shouted angrily. Thunder stood up and smirked, before he gave Jiyoon a tight slap. I widened my eyes. It was the first time I saw Thunder did this to Jiyoon.

 

"If you were a guy, I would beat you already. Get. The. . Off. Now." I widened my eyes even more.

 

This is the very first time I heard Thunder shouting vulgarities.

 

For me.

 

Jiyoon frowned as tears flowed down from her eyes as she hugged Thunder tightly, not letting him off. My heart sank as I saw Thunder didn't react. I looked away, not wanting to look at them.

 

Why am I like this?

 

Thunder sighed as he harshly pushed Jiyoon away.

 

"You're the one who hurt me. I will never ever ever go back to you, Jeon Jiyoon." He said coldly to her before walking towards me and carried my in bridal style. I gasped and blushed. Suddenly, my stomach hurts.

 

"Argh.." I whinced in pain. Thunder looked at me worriedly.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked. I smiled and nodded as he carried me to the house.

 

But then, on the way back to my house, I saw Yoseob standing infront of my house. He saw me lying on Thunder's chest and he frowned. He walked towards Thunder and pulled me to his embrace.

 

"What happened to her?" He asked as he frowned, pulling me behind him. I quickly stood forward.

 

"Y-Yoseob....it's not Thunder's fault...." I mumbled as my vision began to blur. And then the next minute, I collapsed on the ground.

 

Yoseob's Pov.

 

"YUHEE!" Me and Thunder shouted as I saw Yuhee fell to the ground. I quickly carried her in bridal style into her house with Thunder followed behind me.

 

I placed Yuhee on the sofa since her room is locked. She flinged a little. Thunder sighed as he told me the story. I clenched my fist.

 

"Ask your freaking ex-girlfriend to stay away from Yuhee. If not, I won't let you off." I said sternly. Thunder glared at me as he stepped forward.

 

"Why do you care? You like Yuhee?" He asked me. My heart thumped. I gulped. Honestly, I do like Yuhee. She is the very first girl who stole my heart. My whole heart. She is the one who brightened up my day. I couldn't live without her.

 

"Yes." I said simply. "I like Yuhee." I said confidently. Thunder smirked as he walked towards the door, but then stopped as he turned and faced me as he frowned.

 

"Let me tell you this. I like Yuhee too. And I won't let her go so easily to a gangster. Get ready, Yang Yoseob. Because you have a rival now." He closed the door behind him. I stood rooted on the ground and my jaw dropped.

 

Thunder likes Yuhee?

 

I sighed as I squatted beside Yuhee and carressed her cheek with my finger.

 

"Yuhee... I will make you mine....I will make you like me... Because I must have you..I can't live without you... Please don't like him... Jebal..." Tears were forming in my eyes. I don't have any confident. I know Yuhee won't pick me, because I'm a gangster and Thunder is a expert. But..I have to try..

 

I leaned forward and give a long kiss on Yuhee's cheeks as a tear escaped my eye.

 

I don't want Yuhee to leave me.

 

But...will I ever have her?