07 | Attracted

Two Guy, One Love

Yuhee's Pov.

 

I woke up at around 10pm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I yawned. Suddenly, I saw someone sitting on the chair sleeping. I smiled when I know who he is. Yoseob. He helped me just now. I smiled as I leaned closer and looked at him.

 

His mouth were opened slightly and small snores came out from his mouth. His fringe were perfectly sweppt to his left. His eyelashes were quite long and he have those cute and fot cheeks that you would want to pinch it. I giggled silently as I traced his face with my finger.

 

He is cute.

 

Suddenly, he opened one eye and smirked. I widened my eyes and blushed as I backed away. Yoseob sat up and rubbed his eyes as he yawned and stretched himself. He then looked around the room.

 

"Oh my..it's night already... and I woke up to see a cute and pretty face infront of me." He winked at me. I blushed and looked down. He laughed and patted my head as I looked back up.

 

"You're really very cute, do you know that?" He smiled. I blushed and shook my head. He laughed again.

 

"And innocent!" I blushed even more and hitted his arm playfully and pouted as I crossed my arms.

 

"Okay okay, I won't tease you anymore! But...I'm hungry now..." He mumbled. I sighed and shook my head as I stood up from my bed, but collapsed back down again since my leg didn't have any energy. Yoseob helped me and gently placed me back on the bed.

 

"Aish...you are still having fever!" Yosoeb exclaimed as he put his hand on my forehead. I blushed.

 

This is the first time I saw his caring side.

 

"I will go buy some food for you, you! Just stay here and wait for me, arraso? Don't walk around unless you are going to the toilets." He nagged. I laughed and nodded my head. I noticed him took a glance at me before closing the door. I smiled at myself as I placed my hand on my chest.

 

Woo Yuhee...

 

Why is your heart beating so fast now?

 

Yoseob's Pov.

 

I skipped back Yuhee's house after buying the food when a group of guys blocked my way. I know who are they.

 

"Big Bang. What do you want?" I asked coldly as I frowned while gripping the food tightly on my hand. They smirked and stepped closer as TOP gave me a punch on my left cheek. I stumbled back abit and placed the food on the wall. I stretched myself as I began to fight with Big Bang.

 

I reached Yuhee's house, limping and touched my wound. I guess Yuhee noticed me because she quickly walked down from the stairs and gasped when she saw me like this. She immediately helped me to the sofa and find the first-aid-kit.

 

"Aigoo! Why did you become like this?!" She exclaimed worried. I whinced in pain when she cleaned the wound on my lips. She shook her head and continued to clean the wound. I stared deeply in her eyes.

 

She has long eyelashes and sharp nose. Her cheeks looks so soft and slightly pink. I gulped as I stared at her lips. It looked so soft and kissable. Slowly, I leaned forward. Yuhee backed away until her back was against the sofa. She gulped and I smirked.

 

"You know what? You are attracting me." It's true. I didn't lie. She gulped and blushed. I sighed and moved back. "But I won't do anything, don't worry." I can't bear to touch her. She looked so innocent and fragile.

 

"You looked so innocent and fragile. It will hurt me when I see you cry." She sat back up as I looked at her. She was smiling.

 

"Yoseob, you are really a gentleman." She said as she stood up and kept the first-aid-kit. I blushed as I hide my face in my hands ans I blushed badly. I could felt my heart beating fast. I gulped.

 

This is the first time a girl said this to me.

 

This is the first time I being attracted to a girl.