08 | Cherish

Two Guy, One Love

Yuhee's Pov.

 

"Twinkle twinkle little star~" I danced with the childrens in the orphanage. They were laughing and smiling happily as they followed the dances. I smiled and laughed as I looked at the kids played. Suddenly, one of the kids fell down.

 

"Aigoo~" Chunsung whinned as he pouted. I smiled and squatted beside him.

 

"When you fall, you stand back up." I smiled at him. He smiled and nodded as he stood up and continued to dance. I laughed as I saw the kids were dancing with each other crazily and happily. I smiled as I sighed.

 

"How I wish you're here...appa and umma..." I mumbled.

 

"I know I would find you here." I turned and smiled widely. Thunder was standing while smirking. I giggled. He walked towards the kids as the kids hugged his legs. He smiled and patted their heads.

 

"Let's eat!" He smiled widely. I nodded and sat beside him as we fed the kids. We laughed when we saw Julie played with her hat.

 

Yoseob's Pov.

 

I walked passed a orphanage when I heard a laughter inside the orphanage. I smiled widely as I saw Yuhee was eating and laughed as she looked at the kids. I smiled sweetly as I looked at Yuhee.

 

She is still so cute, and innocent.

 

I smiled as I stepped into the orphanage so that I can play with her. But then, my smile dropped and I frowned when I saw someone was with her.

 

It was that guy again. That guy which I saw Yuhee with during that time outside the shop.

 

Yuhee saw me and stood up as she ran to me. I faked a smile. Then, that guy stood up and immediately frowned when he saw me. I glared at him, but then Yuhee was smiling at me. I patted her head and looked back at that guy.

 

"Oh! I forgot to introduce to you Yoseob! This is Thunder. Thunder, this is Yoseob." She smiled sweetly.

 

So he is Thunder.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said coldly.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." He said back. Well, at least he do have some manner. I mean, most guy don't even greet me and they ran off as soon as they saw me. This guy is something. First, he stick with Yuhee. Now, he is cold.

 

"Come on Yoseob, take a seat." Yuhee smiled as she pulled me beside her and sat down. I sat down as Thunder sat on her other side.

 

We played together and soon enough, it was already night time. I closed the door as the kids were sleeping soundly. Yuhee smiled at me and Thunder as she high-fived the both of us. I smiled at her, then looked at Thunder. He was really close with Yuhee, wasn't he? Thunder then looked at his watch and sighed.

 

"Yuhee ah, mianhae. I have to go now~ I will meet you tomorrow outside your house, arraso?" He smiled at her. Yuhee nodded her head and smiled as she waved at Thunder. Thunder walked passed me, but then stopped. He whispered to me and I clenched my fist.

 

"Don't you dare touch her. She is innocent."

 

I know what he meant. He knows me. He knows I'm a gangster. He glared at me before walking out. I sighed as I walked out of the house too, waiting for Yuhee. Yuhee is innocent, I know. But..I want to touch her. Not the other kind of touch. Just hold hands or anything. But she is really fragile. I...can't bear to touch her. I sighed in frustration as I ruffled my hair.

 

"What are you thinking?" Yuhee asked me as I turned around. She is smiling so sweetly. I smiled and shook my head.

 

"Kaja~ I will send you home." She nodded and walked beside me.

 

It was silent. I stopped walking all of the sudden. She stopped and turned back as she tilted her head confusely.

 

"Wae stopped walking? Something's wrong?" She asked.

 

"Who is that guy? Is he your boyfriend?" I asked her worriedly. She laughed. I can't get it. She still can laughed when I am looking at her in a serious look.

 

"Ani~ He's just my friend." She smiled widely. I heaved a sign of relief. But then, my body lost control. I walked towards her and hugged her tightly. I could felt her body stiffened. I buried my face in her hair.

 

"Please...don't be too close with him..." I whispered. "It makes me...jealous.." I whispered again. It is. I'm jealous.

 

"Y-Yoseob?" Yuhee mumbled. I hugged her tighter on her waist. I don't want to let go so easily yet.

 

"Please...stay like this for a while.." I mumbled. I closed my eyes as I could felt her hands slowly reached to my back and hugged me back. I could sense she is smiling as she nodded her head.

 

I wished time would just stop right now.

 

I want to cherish this moment with her.