06 | Hurt

Two Guy, One Love

Nobody's Pov.

 

Yuhee kicked the small rocks on the floor as she sighed. She then walked to a bench and sat down. She have been waiting for the first snow for 5 hours since there isn't any schools today. She sighed when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned and smiled widely.

 

"Thunder-sshi!" She exclaimed happily. She always so hyper whenever she was with Thunder. Thunder smiled and waved at her.

 

"Annyeong~ What are you doing here?" He asked her. Yuhee sighed as she sat back down on the bench and gazed up the blue sky.

 

"I'm waiting for the snow." She spoke. Thunder sat beside her and smiled as he looked up at the sky, then back to her while smiling widely.

 

"It will." He said. Yuhee smiled widely and nodded her head.

 

It was already evening and both of them were still waiting. Yuhee sighed and stood up in frustration. Thunder was dozing off, but immediately jerked his head up when Yuhee stood up. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

 

"Hmm...what's wrong Yuhee?" He asked her. Yuhee smiled.

 

"It's already evening, I wanna have my dinner. Do you want?" She asked. Thunder smiled widely as he stood up and nodded his head and the both of them walked towards the nearby nightmarket where many people went there.

 

After the dinner, Yuhee decided to give up. Thunder sighed and bring her back home. On the way on the lonely night street, Yuhee rubbed her hands together as cold air kept blowing. She was cold. Thunder noticed it. He then put his right hand inside his pocket while he stuck his left hand stuck out, holding tightly on Yuhee's left hand as he put both of their hand in his other side of his pocket while Yuhee's right hand was inside her left pocket. Yuhee blushed and looked away. Thunder smiled widely.

 

"It won't be cold like that anymore, right? Let me warm your hand up." Yuhee blushed even more as she looked away. Thunder chuckled and looked up at the sky. It was dark and at any moment, there might be snow.

 

They reached Yuhee's house and smiled at each other. Suddenly and finally, a snow drifted down slowly. Thunder smiled as he leaned forward and gave a long kiss on Yuhee's left cheek as the snow landed on Yuhee's hand. Yuhee widened her eyes and blushed even more when Thunder's lips came in contact with her skin. Thunder pulled back and smiled.

 

"Well, it finally snow, isn't it?" Thunder smiled as more snow drifted down. Yuhee blushed and nodded her head slowly. Again, Thunder leaned forward and gave a kiss on Yuhee's forehead and smiled.

 

"Goodnight Yuhee, sweet dream." He whispered in her ear as he smiled. Yuhee's jaw dropped opened slightly as she smiled shyly.

 

"Goodnight Thunder...oppa.." She whispered. Thunder smiled widely and waved at her as he walked away. Yuhee giggled and ran inside her house as she closed her door and leaned against the door. She bit her lower lips nervously and smiled at herself.

 

Her heart is thumping very fast.

 

This is the very first time ever a guy came in contact with her on skin.

 

And her heart fluttered.

 

Next morning....

 

Yuhee was walking along the classroom corridor when someone pushes her down as she landed down on the floor. Yuhee whinced in pain as she looked up and widened her eyes when she saw Jiyoon glaring at her.

 

"Why are you so close with Thunder oppa?! What is your relationship with him?!" She shouted angrily. The others were laughing at Yuhee. Yuhee shook her head nervously.

 

""N-No! Me and Thunder are just friends, really!" Yuhee exclaimed but then the next minute, she felt a stinging pain on her left cheek, where Thunder kissed her yesterday night. Jiyoon pulled Yuhee up by grabbing her hair.

 

"You are going to get it from me, if you are flirting with Thunder oppa." Jiyoon hissed.

 

Thunder was walking to his locker when he heard a cried. He turned to his left and widened his eyes when he saw Yuhee was being pulled by Jiyoon. He ran to Jiyoon and pulled Yuhee closely to his chest as he breathe in heavily. Yuhee's eyes were puffy as Jiyoon glared at her.

 

"What do you think you are doing?!" Thunder shouted angrily. Jiyoon frowned as she pointed at Yuhee.

 

"This girl broke our relationship oppa!" She shouted angrily back. Yuhee was shivering. This is the first time someone ever did this to her. Thunder held Yuhee more closely to him as he glared at Jiyoon.

 

"I don't think she has a fault Jiyoon. In fact, I think you are the one who broke up with me for that guy." He hissed back and walked away as he held Yuhee closely towards him.

 

He was hurt seeing Yuhee like this.

 

Yuhee was sent back home for her sudden high fever. She was now alone, walking on the street as she sniffed. She touched her forehead and felt it hot. Her legs suddenly turned into jelly as she collapsed to the ground, but someone caught her in the nick of time. She turned and saw Yoseob's frowning face.

 

"Gwenchanayo?" Yoseob asked worriedly. Yuhee nodded her head as Yoseob held tightly on Yuhee's arm as he followed her back to her house.

 

He settled Yuhee down on her bed as he went to find a wet towel. It was his first time taking care of a girl in his whole life. He placed the wet towel on Yuhee's forehead as he sat beside her on the chair, looking at her beautiful sleeping face. He smiled as he slowly carressed her cheek with his finger.

 

His heart is thumping again. It didn't stop.

 

Somehow, Yoseob was being attracted to Yuhee. He leaned closer and gently, he planted a kiss on Yuhee's lips. It was so soft and gentle. He broke the kiss away and opened his eyes and smiled.

 

He had stolen Yuhee's first kiss.

 

Slowly, he fell asleep while sitting up.

 

After school, Thunder immediately rushed to Yuhee's house to visit her. He noticed the door didn't closed. He then walked in and went to Yuhee's room, which wasn't close either. He peeked in and widened his eyes when he saw Yoseob beside Yuhee.

 

His heart sank deeply as he slowly stepped back and out of the house. He gripped his left chest tightly as he could felt the pain inside his heart. It felt like millions of knifes and swords stabbed in his heart.

 

He was hurt.