10 | Broken

Two Guy, One Love

Yuhee's Pov.

 

I woke up as I rubbed my eyes and looked around the house. I wasn't in my bedroom. I was in the living room. I was about to turn when my hand touched something soft. I turned my head and saw Yoseob's hand was on my stomach as he carressed my stomach carefully. I blushed as I touched his hair.

 

It was so soft. I slowly leaned forward and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

 

"Thank you Yoseob... You were amazing..." I whispered as I stood up and grabbed a blanket in my room and slowly, I put it over on his back. I smiled as I went to make breakfast for him.

 

After making the breakfast, I bring it over to Yoseob as I tapped his shoulder. He moved and slowly opened his eyes. I smiled at him.

 

"Good morning Yoseob~ I made a breakfast for you!" I smiled widely. He didn't smile. Instead, he hugged me tightly.

 

"You make me so worried Yuhee..." Yoseob nuzzled his head in my hair. I smiled as I pushed him gently.

 

"I'm fine Yoseob." I smiled at him as I patted his head. "Eat your breakfast~" I smiled widely as I passed him the breakfast I made. He smiled as he gobbled down the food. I giggled as I watched him eat.

 

He is cute.

 

"Yuhe- Oh...he's still here..." Thunder frowned as he stepped into my house. I smiled at him and bowed at him.

 

"Annyeong oppa~" I greeted him. I noticed Thunder blushed as I blushed too. Yoseob widened his eyes.

 

"WHAT DO YOU JUST CALL HIM?!" Yoseob exclaimed loudly. I giggled.

 

"I call him oppa!" I cheered. "But I could call you oppa too~" I winked at Yoseob. He blushed a little and smiled widely.

 

"JINJAYO?! YES!" He punched his fist on the air, as he smirked at Thunder. I looked at Thunder. He wasns't looking very good.

 

There is something fishy between them.

 

Thunder's Pov.

 

"Where are you taking me oppa?" Yuhee asked as I pulled her hand, leaving Yoseob behind. I quickly pulled her to the park. I then turned myself and grabbed her shoulder. She gasped and flinged a little.

 

"T-Thunder...oppa?" She asked nervoursly. I closed my eyes and breathe in, and out. Then slowly, I went forward and hugged her. Tightly yet gently.

 

"Why did you make me jealous...?" I whispered.

 

"Why is my heart beating so fast whenever I saw you..? Why my heart sank whenever I saw you with Yoseob?" I slowly broke the hug as I stared at her softened eyes. I leaned closer.

 

"I-I don't know..." She mumbled.

 

"Maybe because....I am in love with you." Then, my lips met hers. Gently and softly.

 

I wished time would stop now.

 

I want her to be mine.

 

Yoseob's Pov.

 

Tears flowed down from my eyes when I saw Thunder was kissing..Yuhee. My right hand went to my chest and gripped on it tightly as my left hand clenched into fist angrily. I sniffed as I looked away and walked away.

 

My heart was hurt, as if millions of knifes stabbed through my heart.

 

I was right.

 

I can't compare with her.

 

I'm a famous gangster, who will turn her life upside down if I make her mine.

 

Especially with so many enemies right now.