02 | Too

Two Guy, One Love

Yuhee's Pov.

 

I woke up as I stretched my body and rubbed my eyes. I yawned and looked at the clock. It was 6am. I sighed and get pout from the bed and do my morning routine. There is school today of course.

 

I skipped towards the school when I saw someone accidentally dropped his wallet. I picked up his wallet and ran to him as I tapped his shoulder. He turned and I smiled widely as I passed him his wallet.

 

"Hey! You are that guy who helped me to pick up the fruits yesterday!" I smiled widely. He smiled widely too and nodded his head as he reached out and took his wallet back.

 

"Yeah! And thanks for picking up my wallet." He smiled. I smiled and bowed at him.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Woo Yuhee imnida~" I smiled at him. He smiled back and bowed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Thunder imnida~" I smiled and nodded as I looked at my watch and gasped.

 

"Oh! I forgotten I have to meet my friend! I have to go now, annyeong!" I quickly dashed off to school. I can't be late!

 

But I hope to see this guy soon, to be his friend.

 

Thunder's Pov.

 

I'm so lucky today! I met that girl again. I smiled happily as I walked into the school when a group of girls began to hug me. I gasped and kindly pushed them off my body and smiled at them.

 

"Erm...g-girls...I still have l-lesson..." I smiled awkwardly. They didnn't listen. They kept on sticked their body against me as I tried to walked past them. Well, I'm not the kingas here. I'm not playboy. But they said I'm very cute and smart. They? Yes. The fangirls of mine. I sighed and then, my heart skipped a beat as I saw a figure.

 

IT WAS YUHEE!!

 

She is in the same school as me?! I should have know it! Such a slow reaction of me. I quickly ran towards her and tapped her shoulder. She turned and widened her eyes.

 

"THUNDER?! Y-You..." She stumbled. I laughed.

 

"I'm in Seoul High." I smiled. She smiled widely and nodded her head. Then, her friend beside her, pulled her to a corner and whispered something to her. I know that girl. I saw her before in the "English Competition", and she get 2nd place and of course, I get the 1st place. Okay, I'm not showing off, but I did get the 1st place. Then, Yuhee walked towards me, smiling.

 

"Oh yeah~ You're the smartest guy in our school right? I should have notice you sooner.." She stuck her tougue out cutely. I smiled.

 

"Nah~ It's okay. Which class you in?" I asked her.

 

"Class 202, I know you are in Class 201, the best class." She winked. I blushed and nodded my head as I looked away.

 

Man...

 

This girl is too innocent and cute...