05 | Heated up

Two Guy, One Love

Yuhee's Pov.

 

I was walking with Thunder towards a park near my house when a group of girls blocked me. Thunder stood infront of me as he walked up towards the girls. I know who is those girls. They are the 3rd fiercest girl gangsters group in Seoul, f(x). They are violent and fierce, and flirts.

 

Thunder stood infront of me as he turned behind and looked at me as he smiled.

 

"Don't worry, I'm here." Just this one sentence makes my heart flutter. I nodded slightly as he turned back and frowned. Sulli smirked as she hanged her arms around Thunder's neck. I saw Thunder gulped and frowned.

 

"Hey cute guy, wanna meet me and have some fun?" She smirked as she leaned closer, but was pushed off by Thunder. Thunder adjusted his collar cooly as he stepped forward, but then I pulled his sleeve. He turned back and I shook my head.

 

"T-Thunder...." I kept shaking my head, but then Victoria stepped infront and pushed me.

 

", get lost." I was scared. I stepped back as Thunder pulled Victoria back and had his arm surrondered me. I looked up as I saw him frowned.

 

"Get lost. Stop disturbing us." Thunder said sternly. Amber smirked and stepped closer towards Thunder. Thunder slowly pulled me to his back, protecting me for getting hurt.

 

"Oh my.. Another lovers." Thunder clenched his fist tight as he threw a punch at Amber. I gasped as Victoria kicked Thunder's stomach as he fell to the ground. I gasped as I quickly ran to him and held him up. Victoria smirked.

 

"I will let both of you off for this cute guy over. But don't irritate us anymore." She hissed and walked away with the group. I quickly helped Thunder up to the bench as we sat down. I examined his injuries and cleaned his wound with some mineral water. He whinced in pain.

 

"Mianhae Thunder-sshi...." I mumbled as I hanged my head down. He smiled weaklyy and patted my head.

 

"It's nothing. And it's normal for a guy to protect a girl." He smiled widely this time. But I still felt guilty. Suddenly, I lose my control. I slowly hugged Thunder as I buried my head in his neck. I could felt his body stiffened a bit.

 

"I'm sorry, Thunder-sshi...and thank you..." I mumbled.

 

Thunder's Pov.

 

"I'm sorry, Thunder-sshi...and thank you..." Yuhee mumbled as she hugged me tightly yet gently. My body stiffened a bit. I widened my eyes as I finally woke up from my dreamland.

 

Yuhee is hugging me now.

 

I gulped as my breathing began to increase. My heart is thumping fast, as if it is going to jump out from my mouth any minute. My hands slowly moved up and hugged her as I smelled her scent. It was nice.

 

"I'm really sorry Thunder-sshi..." She whispered. I shook my head.

 

"Gwenchana... Jeongmal.." I whispered back as I hugged her tighter. I don't want to let her go so easily. I felt so comfortable in her warmth. She felt so good, and so innocent. I love her scent.

 

But happiness didn't last long. She broke the hug as she smiled at me, and I noticed her blushing. I blushed too as I hanged my head down.

 

"Mianhae...that's the only thing I could do..." Yuhee spoke. I looked up and smiled.

 

"It's okay, come on, we still haven't have our drink." I smiled as I handed her the drink. But I suddenly realized my coffee dropped when I was in a fight. Yuhee noticed it and smirked as she showed me she had two straws. I smiled widely as I poke the straw into the drink and drank it. Suddenly, a face came near to me. I looked up and widened my eyes as I saw Yuhee's face is very close to me as she drinks.

 

My cheek changed to bright red as my heart thumped crazily again. She looked up and smiled at me as she moved her head away.

 

My heart still beats so fast.

 

And my whole body was heated up.

 

Yoseob's Pov.

 

I sighed as I was in the secret place with the Beast. I was lying down on the ground as I used my arm as my pillow. My thought was filled with Yuhee. Her smile. Her scent. Her everything.

 

"Hyung, why are you smiling?" Dongwoon asked. I widened my eyes as I finally realized that I had been smiling since just now. I quickly sat up and shook my head.

 

"A-Ani..." I mumbled as I stood up and looked at the view of the park.

 

My heart kept thumping since the day I first met Yuhee.

 

And my cheek become as red as a tomato as I thought of Yuhee.