Chapter 07

Hate to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was another month before Sehun saw Mira again. Meantime he had travelled back to Japan and forth, resigning his job in Japan and starting anew in his father s company in Korea. 

Life was an irony. This was the very thing that Mrs Hyori Oh was frightened of happening! But she accepted it as gracefully as expected. She had lost the two people she thought she was safeguarding but now that they were not there, she really didn't care who everything went to.

The one thing that kept Hyori s days going was the visit from Sera, Mira s daughter. Mira usually made it a point to drop off Sera when Sehun was not there and pick her up from his place before he arrived. Afraid that they might meet , she was never the one to drop or pick Sera up. It was often her brother.

The second time Sehun met the girl, she was hiding inside one of his cupboards. 

Sehun had just returned home early after weeks of overworking himself to the point of exhaustion. He hurried into his room looking forward to a quick shower and early lunch and as he opened to closet, he found the girl looking up at him with huge eyes with a finger on her lips.

"Oh!! Who is this now?" Sehun dropped on his knees as he felt his heart melt at the sight before him.

The eyes.. they so resembled Mira! How many times he had been the receiver of that look of amazement and surprise during their childhood days. 

"Halmeoni is looking for me! She has made that yucky soup again! I don't want it!! Please.. please.. don't tell her I am here!" The small girl begged with her words and eyes.

Sehun couldn't help but recollect on the days Suho and himself had hidden from Hyori when she made this very same soup, quoting it was the best remedy to improve immunity in kids!

Sehun put a finger on his lips and pretended to be scared too and whispered, "Eeww.. I hate that soup too! Can I hide with you too? I am scared halmeoni will give me too."

The girl scooted over and made space for the tall man who crawled inside and tried to close the door as much as his long legs would allow.

"What's your name? Mine is Sehun," he whispered as he sat facing the girl in the closet.

"Oh Sera," the girl replied. 

Oh Sera? So she did belong to Suho! But why hadn't he ever mentioned he had a kid? A very cute daughter that too?

"How old are you, Sera?" he asked curiously.

"I turned four this year," said Sera holding up five fingers.

"Suho appa have me a peppa pig doll for my birthday!" Sera continued.

Sehun smiled and nodded though his mind was miles away. The child was four years. That means Suho and Mira must have gotten together immediately after he had left. 

Suddenly the door to his room opened with Hyori standing at the entrance.

"Sera-ah!! I know you are here somewhere. You always liked this room! Come out now! "

 

The sight of Sera and Sehun sitting huddled in the small space in the closet bought a smile to Hyori s face even as she fought to keep her strict facade.

"Come Sera, uncle Milan will be there to pick you up soon so let's go finish dinner ok? I have some ice cream for you but only if you finish the soup! You are a good girl. You will listen to me right?" Hyori tried to convince Sera and she held her hand and walked her out of the room.

"Dinner is ready. Come down as soon as you are ready," Hyori looked at Sehun and told him before closing the door behind her and leaving with Sera.

 

By the time Sehun went down for dinner, Sera had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter