Chapter 05

Hate to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

That night would be the last night she cried for Sehun , Mira decided. 

Another year went by. Sehun and Mira hardly met each other. Even for her Brother s birthday, Sehun had invented some kind of excuse and never came home. For Mira s birthday that year, she spent the whole day outside with Minyoung and Kai. 

 

Mira returned home late at night and looked out of the window. She remembered the last time Sehun didn't wish for her whole birthday and showed up under the peach tree outside her house. Though they have seen each other face to face almost for a year now, living on the same street meant having to atleast see each other without the other knowing.

She sometimes saw him in his car, driving somewhere and at other times, standing outside his house and chatting with friends. 

It seemed too much of a coincidence that every time Mira came home late, she would find Sehun standing outside talking to someone or just returning with a packet of late night snack. 

She was hoping she might get a glimpse of him today also but no such luck. Sighing deeply, Mira changed into her nightdress. Just as she was about to close her eyes and fall asleep, she heard a sound.

Was it raining outside? What was that noise? She looked towards the window and almost screamed in fright at the silhouette of a person standing there, before she realised that it was Sehun.

Mira hesitated for a brief moment before she opened the window and let him in.

 

The first thing Sehun did as soon as he entered the room that was almost as familiar was to give Mira a tight hug.

The smell of alcohol came from Sehun in waves as Mira stood there without acknowledging the man or his hug.

"Every time I see him touch you, I want to murder him!" he declared as he pulled himself away from Mira.

"Who are you talking about?" Mira tried to put some distance between them and walked around the bed to the other side putting the bed between them.

"Kai! Who else? I saw him kiss you on your forehead when he was dropping you off a few minutes ago!" he shifted restlessly as he spoke.

"We are just good friends! Anyway it's none of your business!" 

"Really now? I leave in less than a month and you are already replacing me?" Sehun sneered as he glared at Mira.

"Sehun.. i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter