Chapter 01

Hate to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mira stood at the head of the stairs watching her husband of less than a day, stalk into the house. He shrugged off his jacket and threw it at the nearest chair and hugged in frustration. Sensing someone s eye on him, he slowly lifted his eyes to meet Mira s. 

Sehun glared at his wife. My wife!!! he thought. She was the last person he had wanted to bring into his life and yet, here she was, standing from above the stairs and watching him with absolutely no emotions on her face. 

 

At the very second their eyes met, both their mind took them nearly twenty years back, when they had first met each other. Then too, Mira had been standing on top of yet another stairs, watching all the kids coming into her house, when her eyes were drawn to a desolate looking boy with red swollen cheeks. And then too, the boy had looked up and met the girl s eyes as she walked down, staring at him curiously. 

 

Mira s family had moved to Seoul from US just a couple of years ago. She had very few friends apart from her school mates and her parents had slowed her to invite them to her brother s first birthday party. She knew most of the children of her parent s pretty well by now but this boy was definitely not one of them. Maybe he was one of her friend's brother? she thought as she approached him.

The closer she got, the more prominent was the red finger marks on the boy s cheek. Mira had been an only daughter for nearly a decade now and though she was not by any means a spoilt child, she had never been hit or beaten by her parents or anyone for that matter.

"Our cat had two babies last week. Do you want to see?" Mira asked the boy, smiling brightly with eagerness.

He boy looked at her with furrowed eyebrows before looking around for somebody. Seeing that whoever he was looking for was not around, he turned around to face Mira and considered her question for a couple of more seconds before nodding his head.

"Then come on. It's in the kitchen. Mom doesn't want me to take my friends into the kitchen and disturb the cook so let's go before my friends come," she said excitedly as she snatched his hands and ran towards the kitchen, dodging all the ad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter