Chapter 10

Hate to love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mira watched with a smile on her face at the way her daughter playfully splashed water at around as she sat in the half filled tub playing with her water toys.

 

"Amma, why are we sleeping here at Suho appa s house today?" the child asked, even as she played with her toys. She was happy to be here though she really missed  her Suho appa a lot.

Mira contemplated what to answer Sera. The wedding that day morning had been a legal one, without any guest , just the family members as witnesses. Sera was at school during the wedding and was curious about why she was bought back here instead of her mothers place.

"You will be staying her from now, sera. This is going to be your house from now onwards!" Sehun s voice from behind her, shocked Mira nearly making her fall off the stool.

Even Mira seemed mildly intrigued at the young man standing at the entrance of the door as she looked up from her bath and asked , "But why? Amma said Suho appa won't ever come back home."

Mira swallowed and waited for Sehun to explain. 

"Yes, Suho appa won't be coming back but you have another appa now!" Sehun strolled into the bathroom slowly and undid his wrist buttons and pushed his shirt up to to his elbows as he hunched infront of the tub facing his daughter.

"Who?" His daughter asked wide-eyed.

"Me! You can call me appa from now,ok?" Sehun felt a lump in his throats as he finally looked his daughter in the eye and told her, though indirectly, that he was her father.

"Amma, can i call him appa?" Sera looked at her mother who sat motionless.

Mira s eyes cleared to Sehun for a second before she plastered a smile on her face and held up the towel she had been holding in her lap.

"You know what?? It's already too late!! You have been inside the water for so long that you look like a raisin already!! Come on!! Let's get you out and ready to sleep!" Mira wrapped her daughter into the large towel and tucked her under the chin as she lifted her out of the tub and went out of the bathroom, leaving Sehun behind.

 

Sehun waited till midnight before he made his way to what had once been Suho hyung s room. He stood outside for a moment before he slowly knocked, not wanting to wake the girls incase they were sleeping.

When he didn't get any response, he quietly opened the door and peeked inside. 

In the week before the wedding, Sehun had had the room renovated to fit Sera and there his daughter lay in a pink bed with pink butterfly nightlights on the wall on either sides of her bed. 

Sehun tiptoed to the bed and stood watching his daughter for a long time. He had never thought about having kids but all this while he had a daughter, who looked a lot like him.

When he came to know that his father and brother had expired, Sehun moaned over the lose of his family. They were the only people who shared his blood and were related to him alive. 

 But here was child.. his daughter.. an angel who was his blood and flesh!! He vowed never to lose her!!

When Mira s mother had suggested marriage, his first thought was that she was mad! But suddenly one bought flashed through his mind. If only his mother had been married to his father!!! If only they had been legal husband and wife atleast for a brief period of time!! 

Sehun didn't know how Mira s mother convinced Mira for the wedding. But he desperately wanted to talk to her. 

To explain to her. That his intention was not to bind her to him! To the person she hated the most, as her father had sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter