Chapter 1

What is love?

"Luhan, are you you okay?" Minseok asks. Luhan looks up from his phone. He was on the verge of crying but said he was okay. Minseok sighed and kneeled down next to him. "Are you really okay?" Minseok asks again. Luhan looks at him with tears in his eyes while shaking his head. 

 

Before Luhan could answer Minseok pulled him. "Baby whats wrong." Minseok immediately asks. Luhan didn't answer. He just cried against Minseoks shoulder. Minseok just calmly rubbed his back so he would calm down a bit. They were alone in the dorms cause the others were out. After 10 minutes Luhan had fallen asleep against Minseok. Minseok, who was very confused about the situation, decided to let him sleep. 

 

Minseok and Luhan have been dating since debut. They told each other everything and were extremely close. Which was somewhat annoying sometimes but cute. But what happened this time was to much for Luhan to tell Minseok. 

 

Luhan had decided to leave the company. He was done with the discrimination because he was Chinese. He was dealing with this problem for a while now. He tried to hide it at first. Just ignoring it. But it only got worse. He talked about it with Minseok sometimes which kinda helped him, but that wasn't enough anymore. He needed to tell Minseok he was leaving and going back to China, but he simply couldn't. But he needed to. But the problem is, Minseok dislikes long distance relationships. He hated it so much if they were separated for a little, so he probably wouldn't be able to handle this, which would mean they have to break up. These thought were going on for three months now and he needed to tell him and the guys that he was quitting EXO too. Everyone was devastated when Yifan left and now him. 

 

Luhan woke up alone. Minseok probably had woken up already. He walked into the living area but Minseok wasn't there either. Luhan was slightly confused. "Have you seen Minseok?" Luhan asks Chanyeol, who was sitting on the couch. Chanyeol shook his head. "Junmyeon asked the same already. None of us know." 

 

Luhan sighed. He decided to call him. Beep, beep, beep... No answer. Luhan slightly panicked. "He's not picking up either." He says rapidly. Junmyeon walks in. "Luhan whats wrong? Do you know where Minseok is?" He asks

 

Luhan shakes his head. "No and he's also not picking up." Luhan says panicking. "Calm down Luhan, he's probably taking a walk or something." Chanyeol says. "No, he isn't, he would let me know and he would definitely pick up." Then Luhan realizes. He never told him what happened, why he was crying last night. Luhan quickly grabs his jacket but before he could reach the door, Junmyeon grabs him by his arm. 

 

"Luhan, calm down, what are you planning to do?" Junmyeon asks. Luhan looked him in the eyes and started crying. Junmyeon was shoked but reacted immediately by hugging him. He let him calm down a bit before asking whats wrong. They sit down and Luhan starts explaining everything. How he felt the past year and how he was done with it. That he decided to leave the company and go back to China, what happened yesterday and how scared he was to tell Minseok and how they might have to break up. 

 

Junmyeon and Chanyeol were silent for a little. Surprised by what they just heared. Junmyeon started speaking. "Luhan, are you sure about this, I know we talked about it a few times but I didn't know all of it. Of course I'll support your choice." Luhan was silent. He didn't dare to speak anymore. He was slightly scared about the rest Junmyeon would say. "You should really talk with Minseok about it okay?" Chanyeol adds. Luhan softly nods. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Minseok woke up very early. He sighed and looked down at Luhan, who was sleeping peacefully against him. He brushed a bit of Luhans hair out of the way and kissed his forehead before softly getting up. He got dressed and left the dorms before anyone got up. 

 

Minseok calmly walked over to the company. He had an idea of why Luhan was crying. They talked about it a few times but Luhan didn't wanted to say anything last night so he decided to go to the company himself and ask the managers. He walked in and asked where their manager was. 

 

After a 10 minute conversation Minseok asks. "So Luhan wants to leave too? Back to China?" So this was why he was crying last night. The manager nods. Minseok thanks him and walks back to the dorms. He feels his phone in his pocket and grabs it. He saw Luhan was calling him and ignored it. All of the sudden Minseok started to get dizzy and he sat down on the ground. He started to cry softly. 

 

Was Luhan really going to leave him? Would he leave EXO just like Yifan did? Would they stay together? Minseok hid his face in his hands. He wanted to talk to Luhan but he knew the others would also be awake by now. He couldn't come back to the dorms happy like nothing happened. He sighed. He decided to go back to the company and check if their practice room was empty. Then he could text Luhan to come over and they could talk. 

 

He quickly stood up and walked back to the company. Luckily for him, the practice room was empty and he texted Luhan. 10 minutes later he arrived. He walked into the room and their eyes immediately met. Minseok, still half crying, started to speak. 

 

"Are you really going back to China?" There was a moment if silent. Luhan then softly nodded. "I'm sorry." He says, so softly it was barely hear able, but loud enough for Minseok to hear. Luhan walked to Minseok, who just looked at him walking closer. Luhan was now right in front of Minseok, who was still crying. Luhan whiped his tears away with his thumbs, cupping his hands around Minseoks face. 

 

"I love you." Luhan says before kissing Minseok. It was a soft and long kiss. Minseok wrapped his arms around Luhans neck as Luhan goes down with his hands to Minseoks waist. After a while they break apart. 

 

"Whats going to happen to us?" Minseok says really quietly. Luhan pulls him against his chest. "Let's not think about that yet okay? Let's just spend the last few weeks together okay? We'll talk about that later." Luhan says while half crying. Minseok nods and burries his face against Luhans chest. After 10 minutes Junmyeon walks in. Luhan notices and turns around. 

 

"So you told him?" Junmyeon calmly says. "He already knew." Luhan answers. "Let's go home and tell the others okay?" Junmyeon says. Luhan and Minseok nod. Junmyeon walked out of the practice room and waited outside, giving the others a little bit of time before they came over.

 

"Junmyeon knew?" Minseok asks. Luhan nodded. "I explained everything this morning, but ill tell the rest later, let's go home first okay?" Minseok nods. Luhan grabs Minseok hands and intertwined their fingers. Minseok softly smiled and Luhan quickly kisses him before walking out.