A Night of the Beginning

A Life after Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Just stay here.”

“But it doesn’t feel right. I just know you and I have to stay overnight in your house, now?”

“Yaaahh... I’ve known Yoongi hyung for a long time, it’s alright. So stay! Where else you can go?”

Yoona was pretty doubtful but Jimin was right. There’s no place she could go, and she didn’t want to sleep in her car. So she decided to stay at Jimin’s house.

“Finished with the soup?” Jimin asked her.

“Mmmhh...” She nodded as a yes, and Jimin noticed that she felt uneasy.

“Stop it already, Yoona! I’ll be glad even if you stay here forever. Then I won’t be alone anymore. At least there will be someone who can help me clean this house.” He jokingly said with a big smile.

“Yaah what are you talking about. I’m not here to clean your house. Stop talking nonsense Jimin-ah.”

“What..? I’m serious!”

“No way!” She smiled at his ridiculous thought.

“Finally, I can see that smile! You have a pretty smile, Yoona. Don’t hide it.”

“You need to be careful then, it’s really addictive.”

“Ooh, is that so..? I guess, I’m addicted to you already.”

“Ugh, stop it, Jimin-ah!” She hit Jimin’s arm playfully.

She laughed at Jimin’s reaction and it made her blushing. She never thought that Jimin could make her feel better. It was only Jungkook who could do this back then. Now there’s someone else who could make her smile again when she’s upset. Yoona was glad that the person is Jimin.

Jimin felt so glad to see Yoona smiling so bright. Somehow it made him relieved to see her smile yet afraid that something might take that away from her. This feeling came out of nowhere. Jimin thought that she was right, he thought that he was addicted to her already. Everything seemed brighter since he met Yoona, and he really love that atmosphere.

Jimin kept staring at her figure who perfectly fitted in his eyes. He knew that he couldn’t keep her here forever, unless he made Yoona his own. At that very exact moment, Jimin made a promise to himself that he would always make her smile. He adored everything lies inside her, he fell for her already.

“Yaah! Stop it, Park Jimin!” Yoona broke Jimin’s imagination all of sudden.

“What..? I didn’t do anything.” He tried to hide it in any way possible,

“You keep staring at me like crazy. You scared me.”

“Oh mian, I just still can’t believe what’s happening right now.”

“Want me to tell you again?”

“Aniyaa, I know perfectly what happens now. You’re staying in my house because of your brother’s clumsiness. Now, let’s not wasting it!” Jimin giggled as he was excited to have her here, even if it just in one single day.

“Hmmm, what are we going to do then?” Yoona tried to break the awkwardness.

“Well, it’s already late at night. Let’s just do something inside the house! ” Jimin saw Yoona widen her eyes as he said that. Jimin was smiling to her reaction and wondering what came up to Yoona’s head. “Movie? What do you say?”

“Oh right, anything. But I just don’t watch a romance movie.” Yoona was startled.

“Why?”

“Well, things are getting sentimental in romance movie and I cry easily to things like that. It’s just…. I don’t like showing my tears in public.”

“You never cry in front of people?” Jimin wondered.

“No.”

“Why? I mean… sharing your feeling to someone will help you.”

“(Sighing) just say I like it this way, I’m not sure if they want to know though. So, it’s better to keep it for

Please log in to read the full chapter