A Strange Dream

A Life after Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona was walking in the forest. Enchanted by the beauty of the nature. The trees, the grass, and the moist ground created a particular smell she really love. The birds chirping and the sound of the cricket made the most beautiful melody that soothing her mind.

She stepped deeper into the forest, wondering what else this forest could have to attract her. She always loved exploring this forest. She felt like there’s kind of peculiar magic that always pull her closer to its beauty. Yoona kept wandering and enjoying the view in awe, until one moment surprised her. She saw a huge and old Victorian house in the middle of the forest.

“Who’s living in this house?” She wondered.

Then suddenly she heard a woman screaming out loud and realized it came from inside the house. She ran into the house, hoping to figure out what was happening but she couldn’t find her anywhere. The woman was crying, begging for a help. So she kept tracking where the voice actually came from, until she reached the attic and saw the crying woman was there. Yoona saw a pretty blonde girl wearing a Victorian pink dress and looked so weak.

“Please, help me!” the woman cried.

“W..what? H..h..how? How can I help you?” Yoona was startled, didn’t know what to do.

“Get me out of here, please! I beg you!”

Yoona saw her sitting on the floor feckless. Her body was shaky, she was frightened. But Yoona had no idea what she was afraid of. Then suddenly, she saw a silhouette of a woman from behind her. It was getting closer to her direction, then another woman figure slowly appeared.

“Oh, look what do we have here? Another pretty girl! Are you lost? You’re in the right place then!” she said to Yoona, grinning.

Yoona could tell that there is something strange about this woman. Not in a good way. She could feel that the woman will do something bad to that girl, and even her. Only then Yoona didn’t know what it was. The woman wore something vintage and fancy, many stone beaded necklace in many colours hung on her neck. Yoona noticed her wore a ring with a ruby crystal on it. She admitted it was really enchanting but, this woman looked scary and odd.

The strange woman grabbed the blonde girl on the shoulder and dragged her near the window. That was a clear vision of the scene that happened right here right now. That strange woman was holding a knife. This left Yoona shocked and clueless. Her legs were getting weaker and she barely can walk out from that place. She just startled and not knowing what to do.

“L-Let her go!” Yoona yelled at her in trembling voice.

“Let her go? Want to replace her spot, sweetheart? Or…I’ll say that I can have two offering this night.” The strange woman smirked with a creepy look.

“No..!! Don’t do this. Run!! Save your life and find a help!” The blonde girl said to Yoona.

“You made a big mistake, no one can run from me!!” The woman yelled angrily, and suddenly stabbed on the girl’s head with the knife. Blood smeared everywhere, the floor flooded by those red liquid. Then Yoona saw that woman threw the girl outside from the window.

“Nooooo….! What have you done?” Yoona sceamed out loud.



“Yoona..! Wake up!”

“Aaaaahh, andwae…!! Help me, heeeelp!!”

“Yah, Yoona!! Wake up!!!”

Yoona opened her eyes as she heard her brother, Yoongi, calling her name and shaking her body.  She was panting and trying to catch her breath. Her eyes looked teary as she opened it and looked at Yoongi sat beside her. Yoongi definitely worried about his little sister because she always wake up in this terrible way since she moved here, or it was just what he knows. Yoongi might look ignorant, said harsh words, and blunt, and mean, but deep inside he’s actually an angel. He was clueless of what happen to Yoona, he felt bad for her but unable to do anything. Yoongi her hair an

Please log in to read the full chapter