The First Meeting

A Life after Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jimin woke up from his dream all of a sudden. It was still early in the morning but he couldn’t sleep anymore. The dream bothered him. He saw a girl in his dream asking for help. This girl didn’t know anything of what just happened in front of her. Jimin was wondering who she was and why she appeared in his dream. The only thing he noticed is that it was not merely a dream, he believed that something strange might happen eventually. He didn’t know what was it, but it will. It might be from another time loops. Probably.

Jimin was only starring at his room’s ceiling. Still trying to figure out the all those scenes, until suddenly someone hit his number. Jimin grabbed his phone on the lamp desk and saw who was calling at this morning. It was Yoongi.

“Ne hyung, what is it?”

“Ah Jimin-ah can you come to my house this morning? Need to tell you something important.” Yoongi said in excitement.

“This morning? What happen, hyung?”

“I’ll tell you later. Ooh, and bring Taehyung too, I’ll call Namjoon”

“Okay”

Yoongi immediately hang the phone up without further words. He always acted very cold and cool to his friends, yet he knew how to have fun with them. Jimin and Yoongi were friends since they enrolled the same University and found something in common, doing music, and so did Taehyung and Namjoon. Jimin thought that Yoongi will discuss about their final project since he said it’s important. Therefore, he was getting ready so that he could get there soon. Beforehand, he went to Taehyung’s room and woke him up.

“Taehyung-ah, get up! We need to go to Yoongi’s house!”

“WTF, it’s still early!” Taehyung rolled his body to the opposite side from Jimin.

“Yah! He said it’s important! You know Yoongi will be very pissed off if you can’t be there.” Taehyung didn’t bother to respond what Jimin said and continuing his sleep as he’s pulling up the blanket to his body. “Aiiisshh, okay then I’ll leave it to you. If you’re not ready as I am, then I’ll go by myself. I’ll go get ready now.” Jimin left Taehyung’s room to get ready. He shook his hair as he was curious why Yoongi call him.

Right after had a shower and get dressed, Jimin went out from his room and going downstairs. While he was about to take the car key in the living room, and he was surprised by the appearance of Taehyung who was already sitting gracefully on the couch.

“I’m all set before you are, by the way.” Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows and smiled to Jimin. “Let’s go…!”

Jimin was speechless and widen his eyes in disbelieve. One second he was still peacefully sleeping in his bed, and now he was ready to go in a flash. Without asking how Taehyung could be ready right before him, Jimin grabbed the key and directly drove to Yoongi’s house. Taehyung and Jimin were not family related, but they were way more than brothers. They’re best friend since elementary school and Taehyung often slept over Jimin’s house. Especially when he just came back from clubbing, just like last night.

After 15 minutes driving, finally they’re here at Yoongi’s house. Jimin knocked the door and Yoongi let them in. Namjoon was already here.

“Yoongi-ah, what is it actually? I have an early class today.” Namjoon seemed annoyed yet curious.

“So I’ve been thinking that we should take a long holiday together. Let’s getaway guys! Let’s take some places far away, less inhabitant, and out of the crowd.” Yoongi said in excitement without any burden. This made the others were speechless in disbelieve. Yoongi was the only one in the group who had some random thoughts and were mostly unexpected and came all of a sudden. The funniest thing was that everything he said will come to be true. That’s why they had no doubt in him at some ways. Unbelievable, wasn’t it? Only the mighty Yoongi could do things like this.

“Hyung, you force us to come here early in the morning just want to say this? You can just text us.” Taehyung was complaining.

“Yaah, don’t you think it’s important? Holiday is a must, guys. Besides, I need an inspiration. C’mon! We will go after the mid-term, I’ll arrange everything. All you need to do is pack all the things you need and get your off.”

“Okay, okay. I get it. That’s not a bad idea though, but do you have any plans where are we going?” Namjoon asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter