What a Coincidence

A Life after Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yoona stayed up all night and kept thinking about her dream. She wondered why those scenes it that dream kept continuing its story. She thought that it might not merely a dream because it always appeared over and over again. Yoona didn’t want to believe that but it was so clear. She couldn’t even differentiate whether it’s a dream or even a real life. She felt like entering another world in another time period. Most of people were likely to forget their dream once they wake up, or if they remembered, it’s only a blur. But she could recall everything in detail.

Yoona sat on the chair facing the window, she kept staring outside with a complex feeling and thought. She didn’t even realized that Yoongi came into her room, until his voice startled her.

“Yah, wake up already?”

“Mmmmmh… Practically, I didn’t sleep.”

“Why? Another nightmare?” he asked Yoona and she just nodded as a yes. “Want to talk about that?”

“Nope, I’m fine”

“Are you sure?”

“100% sure, don’t worry. Anyway why are you here?”

“Because I need to wake you up. It’s already 9 a.m. You need to go to Jimin’s house, did you forget?”

“Completely not!”

“Okay, good. Get dress up, and let’s have breakfast first. Hyerin is downstairs, she’s waiting for you.”

Knowing that Hyerin was here, Yoona hurriedly get ready. Hyerin was Yoongi’s girlfriend and she was the woman who could befriend with Yoona. She had known Yoona for quite a long time since she visited Venice along with Yoongi sometimes.

Yoona decided to wear casual outfit, a pair of jeans, white blouse, and sneakers will be perfect for today. She also put on a make-up to hide the pale face because she didn’t have enough sleep last night. After all set, she made her way downstairs and saw Yoongi and Hyerin just finished making breakfast.

“Unnieeee….!” She ran over and hugged her. “I miss you!”

“Oh, Yoona, I miss you too!” Hyerin broke the hug and face her. “Woaah, it’s been a long time since I visited you, look at you! You’ve grown very well.”

“I know. Unnie, do I look pretty?” Yoona asked her teasingly.

“Ne... You’re so pretty, but what’s wrong with these eyes?”

“Is it that obvious? I didn’t get enough sleep lately, unnie.”

“Wae?? Is everything okay?” She looks worried.

“Naaah, she just acted so weird, it’s only a bad dream. Don’t worry too much, she is fine.” Yoongi interrupted.

“Yah, she is your sister. It’s your responsibility to take care of her now. If something wrong happen to her then it’s your fault.” Hyerin said to Yoongi.

“Aniyo unnie, I’m completely fine now. Don’t worry.” Yoona smiled and tried not make them worry about her.

“See. Nothing to be worried about, babe. She’s grown up, she can take care of herself. Now, let’s eat!” Yoongi said.

“By age, yes. But, you’re still a baby for me. I can’t even imagine how I will react if I see you’re dating someone.” Hyerin replied while patting Yoona’s head.

“For this one, I agree with you, babe.” Yoongi added.

“Ugh, stop treating me like a child. I’m so done with you guys!”

“Hahahahaa... I was joking, Yoona. Just enjoy your life while you’re still young. Date anyone who you think is best for you. I’ll make sure your brother wouldn’t dare to bother.” Hyerin winked at her then looking at Yoongi.

“Well, not for me. I’m very strict about dating. I need to know who the person is.” Yoongi said.

They still quarrelled over things that’s not related to them, actually. It seemed like they’re the one who decide how Yoona should live her life. They’re super funny and annoying couple sometime. They were getting ridiculous, and they just realized it so they stop right away.

“Yoona, you need to go to Jimin’s house right after you finished your breakfast.” Yoongi said.

“Aaaahh... So you’ve met Jimin, huh?” Hyerin asked.

“Yup, why?”

“Nothing, I just feel that he will fall for you. You’re likely to be his type, isn’t it right, babe?”

“Eiiiy, I’ll kill him if he did.” Yoongi said.

“Why?? Jimin is a good guy. Ignore your brother, Yoona.” Hyerin said.

“Aiiish, whatever guys. I’m don

Please log in to read the full chapter