Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Perfect

Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

 

“Bo Gum Oppa, should we go out to eat?”

 

Her words took him by surprise and stopped his pondering, as he looked at her with a hint of disbelief and a mischievous smile. It was him who had suggested they treat each other informally, but the sound of her voice saying his name never failed to make him perk up and lose track of his thoughts.

 

“Uh? Eat? I could eat, Yoo Jung-ah. What do you want to eat? I heard there’s some good pork rind in the cafeteria today. You like that, don’t you?”

 

She looked a little shier than usual as she looked up at him and smiled coyly.

 

Ne. But I didn’t really mean in the cafeteria. I meant, maybe we can go out, have something nice to eat---”

 

Bo Gum started to realize that what she was saying sounded like a date, a real date, just the two of them eating out together. His heart started beating a little faster, as usual, and a giddy smile appeared on his face. Yoo Jung must’ve felt a change in his attitude because she quickly corrected herself.

 

“---you know, to get into character, Oppa. It will be good for our characters. We should get to know each other a bit better, ye?”

 

Bo Gum smiled brightly at her and nodded. He didn’t want to miss his chance.

 

Ne, Yoo Jung-ah.”

 

She gave him her biggest smile and, in a swift motion, grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the door.

 

“Ok then! Let’s go!”

 

He looked at her, surprised.

 

“Wait, but, our managers…? The team? Where are we going?” Bo Gum couldn’t help but laugh. She laughed along as she looked at him and kept walking towards the door.

 

“They’re waiting for us outside, and PD-nim said we’re done for the day. Come on!”

 

He was incredibly amused at the ease with which she led him, but also with how fast he forgot everything he’d ever thought and felt before and just followed her anywhere she went.

 

Even if she didn’t know it, she filled him with strength.