I found a love for me

Perfect

Perfect

a Boyoo fic

 

I found a love for me

 

For the first time in his life, Park Bo Gum was falling in love.

 

He didn’t really know it the first day they met, but he did feel something was bound to happen. They had met before, but it was only a brief introduction. This was the first time they were working together, and also the first time they were getting to know each other. Yes, this was also the first time he'd felt his heart truly beat, for something other than just keeping him alive.

 

Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Yoo-Jung-ibnida.

 

She bowed a full 90° and met his gaze as she stood up straight. She smiled, not only with but also with her eyes, and he found himself smiling back at her, almost immediately. And that was it, really. He was hers, just like that.

 

He caught himself staring a little too long at her, smiling a little too bright and maybe joking a little too much, but she seemed to like it and responded with the same candid enthusiasm he was feeling. His heart either raced or skipped a beat whenever she laughed or whenever she smiled, and he failed to breathe properly whenever she looked at him or any time she caught him staring.

 

It started the day they met, and continued on during readings, rehearsals and training for their upcoming project. As time went by, he found himself getting more comfortable around her and looking for excuses to get closer. All he wanted was to be next to her and make her smile as much as he could. He was falling, and he did know it. There was no turning back.