Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

Perfect

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

 

How could he have known? He’d always dreamt of falling in love one day, but he wasn’t expecting that day to come anytime soon. He was determined to work hard and advance in his career; both his work and his studies were his top priorities. When the opportunity to be in Gureumi came along, he took it in a heartbeat. It would be his first lead, the first time he took such a big risk in acting, and his first sageuk drama as well.

 

Little did he know, saying yes to KBS that one time would end up being one of the best decisions of his life.

 

Oppa! Bo Gum Oppa!” Yoo Jung called his name and stopped his train of thought. He was getting into character with some help from the staff, but had lost track of time while thinking about her. Bo Gum turned back to face her, only to find she was filming him.

 

He promptly smiled and introduced himself to the camera. Yoo Jung looked so happy and bubbly, jumping around the set, filming everybody and joking with the crew. Bo Gum felt, once more, a little tug at his heart as he watched her being herself, running freely and enjoying the moment. His favorite times with her were spent either laughing, joking or eating. They were also very open with each other and could talk for hours about any subject. He loved the sound of his name when she said it, and he loved it even more when she called him Oppa. He’d insisted on referring to each other informally the very first day they’d met.

 

“Yoo Jung-ssi… Please call me Oppa.” He remembered he’d smiled at her as big as he could and she’d smiled right back at him immediately.

 

Ne, Bo Gum Oppa!” She nodded happily. “Please also call me however you want. Let’s be good friends, ye, Oppa?”

 

How she managed to make him fall for her even more, he didn’t know.

 

Ne, Yoo Jung-ah!”

 

She was the one he’d been waiting for for such a long time. It was her.