Prologue

The Playlist.

"Jisoo-ah, I'll go to the company, President have something to discuss. You and Jeonghan take charge. " i ordered Jisoo who is currently eating his breakfast with Seokmin.

The others are still sleeping.

I put my shoes on and headed to the door and went straight inside the car.

We went to the company with our manager hyung accompanying me.

 

The president discussed things concerning seventeen as a whole and he congratulated us for the successful concert we had. 
He also gave us a week break to relax as a gift and but after 1 week, we need to spend all of our time preparing for our upcoming album. 
It has been almost 7 months since we last came back.
We just finished our World Tour so we are all excited to have a comeback.

"Cheol-ah, Jihoon is at the studio. I still have things to do for the President. go with him if you want to go home and rest. I'll see you later. Okay?" manager hyung informed me but didn't wait for me to talk and he just went away.

It must be important.

I scratched my nape.

Well, just have to hang out with Jihoon. Not bad. Besides, I still don't want to go home.

" Ji," I called. No one answered.
He's not here in here? his studio?

what a pitty, Im gonna barrow something from him.

"Yahhh! Where are you?" I called again.
Where is he?

I saw that the computer is . He must be at the toilet.

I scan his CD displays. 
One week break and I'm just planning to sleep. Might as well Barrow a CD to play within those days.
I clicked the mouse to play the unfinished work in his computer.

There's still no lyrics. It's a ballad we've been working together with Seungkwan. 
I scanned again through the displays and grabbed a pink CD.

Hmm. I left my earplugs in the dorm. Jihoon must have his own. 
Listening to our music with an earphones on is a good idea. 
I searched for Jihoon's earplug. 
I opened the drawer but it's not there. 
I place the CD inside the drawer to look for an earphones when my phone rang. 
It's Jisoo. 
"Hyung, aren't you finished yet? Manager hyung texted me to call you. " jisoo informed.

"We just finished talking. Wae? " I went to another table to search for the earphone. My phone still tuck in my left ear.

"He said you have an announcement. We're in the chicken place near the dorm except for Jihoon.. Are you coming? " Jisoo asked. 
"Hyung hurry, we're hungry " I heard Dino say. 
"Jeonghan hyung wont buy us food" I heard seungkwan whined and I chuckled. 
"Arraseo. Im coming. Order food and wait for me. Im getting Jihoon. " i assured them im coming.
"Take your time hyung. " mingyu said from the other line. Jisoo must have put the phone on speaker. 
"Ne" i hunged up. 
I look for the CD im going to barrow when the CD i put in the drawer became four. 
Huh?
There must be other CD's put in here....Why didn't I noticed? 
Funny thing is there are two tapes with a plain pink cover and one of it is the CD I want to barrow. 
I grabbed the pink covered one near the black big notebook and put it inside my jacket. Whatever! I still need to find Jihoon and make him eat with us.