o3

Class of Saints
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

o3 The Truth Behind S Class

 

 

 

"So...are you guys like ghostbusters?" Na Bi flatly asks as she slowly gets up from the floor and dusts off her grey pleated skirt.

Seo Woo looks around confusedly at her S Class classmates for an answer. What is this girl babbling about?

"Seo Woo, that is an American movie about paranormal researchers. GHOSTBUSTERS like ghost catchers." Joshua not so discreetly whispers to Ji Seo Woo whist noticing her lost expression.

Seo Woo clicked her tongue, "that sounds lame..." she turned to focus on Na Bi who stood half a head shorter than her. All the students in the school, even some teachers were intimidated by her but from the look of the girl's bold stare Seo Woo knew—Hwang Na Bi is not scared. She fails to understand why the girl is so unreadable.

"We are placed in S Class through specific selection to fight the supernatural. I don't know what lame alter version you think of us as but I can tell you my family has been doing this for centuries. Do not think so little of us—As a matter of fact, you should thank us for coming in time to save your ." Seo Woo chided. She started to feel peeved by Hwang Na Bi's indifference. Having a passionate hotheaded person and an unresponsive person with a cold personality is like fire and ice going against each other. Seo Woo took a step forward with her arms crossed over her ruby red Il Yang blazer, challenging Na Bi. A strong masculine hand touched Seo Woo on the shoulder and ushered her back as he steps forward himself.

"Seo Woo-ah don't get so worked up I don't think Na Bi-shii has any special meaning..." Seung Cheol says, his words gradually pulling back Seo Woo's defensive expression from her pretty features. "...And let me apologize for Seo Woo's rudeness, she doesn't mean to be—just rather blunt and passionate." Seo Woo was about to rebuke but sighed and caught her own tongue with a roll of her eyes.

Na Bi shrugged, "no offense taken sunbaenim." The dynamic between the two she found rather amusing. Choi Seung Cheol is the true leader of S Class but Ji Seo Woo's almost overbearing nature seems to overshadow his leadership...She gave the push to the group dynamic, but once she became too interfering Seung Cheol would be the pull and step in to smooth over her fluffed feathers. It was odd but it made sense.

"As you now know we aren't exactly just students placed into an exclusive class for the sake of just doing so. The principal's motives were to put together a team of well-trained individuals who can carry out the responsibility to protect the masses of the nation from the knowledge of paranormal that surrounds us..." Seung Cheol explains. Na Bi nods in response. The boys and Ji Seo Woo were all very different yet they fitted so well together as a team like a puzzle. One would not be able to tell until they witness the impeccable teamwork they just displayed.

"Why do you always make the explanations so long Seung Cheol? Just get to the point..." Seo Woo sighs as she taps her foot before shooting a lazy look to Na Bi, "...So, we have decided you will be joining us..."

 

What?

 

"...You are being recruited to S Class. I've gone over this with my uncle Jae Joong. He is aware of your ability and has agreed on your admittance."

The principal is in on this...He created the S Class...and is aware of supernatural existence. Na Bi realized. Her mind almost blanking out from all the information she just took in.

"...Look, its great you all are doing this. It's rather heroic of all of you but I'm not interested. I'm not cut out to play hero with you guys. So NO." Na Bi retorts curtly. She didn't want to be rude but all she wants is to live a quiet life alone. She didn't want to be involved in any of this or join the S Class or fight the paranormal like some sort of fluffy heroine. Besides, all these other S Class members are all trained individuals who have experience and know what they are doing. She already has the misfortune to see all the abnormalities of their world...She doesn't need to fight them.

"Playing hero? Aish! This little is annoying me..." Seo Woo curses as she huffs out a breath, "...Look, you think you being born with your ability is for you to choose if you want to be a hero or not? You being born with your ability is the hard truth you have been chosen to take on the responsibility so the two realms of our world do not cross. We are the grey area that keeps the white and the black apart. You think any one of us had to choose to be a hero or not? We are not heroes and this is NOT a democracy."

A sudden silence drowned the room.

It seemed like the two girls were having a stare down.

The boys gawked around feeling the tension around them.

"Uh..."

"Erm..." The younger members cowered together as they glanced at each other and then back at the warzone between the two women.

Seung Cheol stepped in between Seo Woo and Na Bi.

"Say, why don't I take Na Bi-shii home first...Let her ponder about it on her own. R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter