o6

Class of Saints
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

o6 Surfacing 

 

“Ouch…” Na Bi grumbles with a meek wince as Jun dabs a cotton ball to the scrape on her chin. She knew about the scraps on her palms and knees so she had bitten the winces back whenever the alcohol made contact but the cold sting on her chin took her by surprise. Jun jumps back a little with his eyes widened.

 

“I’m so sorry Na Bi-shii! Did I put too much pressure?”

 

“Oh no…no…” Na Bi shook her head awkwardly, it was awkward enough this upperclassmen of hers is so attentively attending to her wounds, “…Sorry sunbaenim I spaced out…I — are you sure you want to do this? I can do it myself?”

 

“Yes, your wounds need to be well dressed! Oh — unless Na Bi-shii doesn’t want me to do it…”

 

Na Bi stared at her handsome Chinese upperclassmen with the perfect flower boy features. He is arguably pretty…but handsome and has such a gentle, pure and kindhearted modesty about him that made him even more attractive than he already is — if it were even possible. The way he held the cotton ball with the tweezers and his slightly taken aback, slightly disappointed look in his widen pure stare made Na Bi question her conscience if she were to be even the slightest insensitive to the boy.

 

Of course she would rather do it herself. She can almost freeze into rigor mortis at his kind touch. Na Bi never had anyone been so gentle towards her besides her grandmother.

 

“Oh no sunbaenim, it’s not that I don’t want you to do it…It’s just I…”

 

Jun looked confused for a moment before having a flash of realization hit him and his lips grew into a cheeky smile, “Oh I get it. Na Bi-shii doesn’t have to feel so flustered. I know this is kind of an intimate process…I’ve watched in movies and dramas where they play this part up for the main characters to develop feelings for each other, but rest assured I have no ulterior motives. You know…even though Jun and Na Bi-shii both look good enough to be the main couple.” Jun winked at the speechless girl staring back at him with a blank stare as he leans in and places a bandage on her chin with his gentle fingers.

 

Who refers to themselves in third person? And what drama? What couple? Na Bi gawked as she decided best not to say anything at all. She is not very well learned in pop culture and she can’t understand the concept he has drawn up.

 

“So uh…how did you guys know where to find me?” Na Bi quickly changes the subject as her eyes darted away.

 

“Oh Jeong Han hyung sensed that you were in danger, so he led Seo Woo noona to find you. The rest of us found out later and got there as soon as possible.”

 

“Wait…Jeong Han sunbaenim sensed I was in danger?”

 

“Yeah, I know it sounds weird but Jeong Han hyung just sometimes have weird quirk abilities on top of his super human speed and the fact that he has no flaws and he is good at everything he does. We joke that he is not human…but maybe he really isn’t human…we never ask…He doesn’t like to talk about his origins, you know?”

 

Na Bi blinked and slowly gets lost back into her thoughts.

 

Not human huh?

 

 

`

 

 

They were the same age and have known each other for quite some time now but Seo Woo always felt distance and a void whenever she is alone with Yoon Jeong Han. Everyone else feels like a br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter