Growl

Soulmate (Chankai/Sekai Version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So nobody can look at you (when you smile)

I want to hide you inside my embrace (I’m so serious)

The stares that are after you

Wakes up inside me

There’s a fierce storm

(Growl-EXO)


 

Chanyeol noticed a change in his boyfriend’s demeanor.

 

He seemed a lot more...happy.

 

Now, Chanyeol loved Jongin and he wanted his happiness more than anyone, but the young CEO to be couldn’t shake the feeling that his new model was the reason for Jongin’s wide smile. He couldn’t shake the feeling he got when Jongin’s eyes sparkled whenever Sehun appeared on the TV. He couldn't shake the feeling he got when he called Chanyeol on his break and the tanned male didn’t answer the phone only to later tell Chanyeol that he was with Sehun all day.

 

No, Chanyeol couldn’t shake these negative feelings filling his chest whenever his eyes settled on Sehun

 

Park Chanyeol was jealous.

 

That was a new feeling for Chanyeol. He was rich, smart, and handsome. He’s been told all his life by people who envied him, that he was perfect. So why would he ever have to be jealous of anyone or anything?

 

Sehun smiled as everyone in the room clapped for him. The model had landed another gig with a very famous modeling company across seas.

 

It was the 5th one this month. Everyone loved Sehun.

 

And that apparently included Jongin.

 

“You have anything to say, boss?” someone asked.

 

Chanyeol stared at Sehun and then looked at the rest of his employees, “No. Good work, Simon.”

 

With that, Chanyeol went back to his office and closed the door.

 

~.~.~.~

 

“I don’t think your boyfriend likes me.”

 

Jongin rolled his eyes, “What are you talking about? Chanyeol likes you. You are bringing so much money to the company. He should love you, actually.”

 

Sehun walked back into the livingroom and sat on the couch, “You didn’t see him today, Nini. He was glaring at me the whole time they were announcing my gig with that french magazine. Then he was like,  ‘ Good job, Simon.’”

 

Jongin laughed at Sehun’s impression of Chanyeol, “Shut up. He does not sound like that.”

 

Sehun grinned, “Whatever, Nini. I know he hates me.”

 

Jongin sipped his tea and looked at his best friend. It’s been a little over a month since Sehun had appeared back in Jongin’s life and the dancer couldn’t be happier. It was like no time had passed, yet they had new stories to share with one another. Sehun hadn’t changed. He was still the same brat he was all those years ago, but now he was just a bigger much more handsome brat.

 

They spent almost all of their spare time together. Jongin invited Sehun whenever he went somewhere with Taemin and Baekhyun. And even though Taemin’s flirting with Sehun could get a little much sometimes, Jongin loved the every bit of their time spent together.

 

“Sehun, I promise Chanyeol-.”

 

“Is home.”

 

Jongin turned to his boyfriend standing at the front door. His tie was loose around his collar and his hair was ruffled in a completely delicious way.

 

“Chanyeol, you’re home early.” Jongin stood up and made his way to his lover. He yelped when the taller pulled him into a passionate kiss. Chanyeol immediately pushed his tongue inside Jongin’s mouth, dominantly the kiss.

 

Jongin moaned into the heated kiss. He has almost forgotten Sehun was there.

 

Almost.

 

The smaller put his hands on Chanyeol’s chest and gently tried to push him away. Chanyeol had other plans, however.

 

He hooked a hand on the back of Jongin’s neck and deepened this kiss.

 

“Mmm….Chanyeol...st-.”

 

Chanyeol didn’t budge.

 

Jongin was drowning in Chanyeol’s kiss. He wanted him. Like now. But…

 

Using all his strength, Jongin pushed Chanyeol back.

 

Catching his breath Jongin spoke, “Sehun is still here, Chanyeol.”

 

“So?”

 

Jongin’s brows knitted together in confusion at the bitterness in his boyfriend’s voice.

 

He looked back at Sehun who smiled but Jongin heard the true meaning.  

 

I told you so.

 

Jongin turned back to Chanyeol. He looked a mess, completely unlike his usual self.

 

“Sehun, I’ll see you later.” Jongin spoke, eyes still on Chanyeol.

 

“Sure,” Sehun stood up and walked toward the door. He put on his shoes and turned to the couple, “See ya, Ni,” a slight nod, “Boss.”

 

With that, they were alone.

 

“Chanyeol..wh-.”

 

Chanyeol’s mouth was on his again and all of his thoughts flew out the window.

 

~.~.~.~

 

Chanyeol’s lips trailed kisses along Jongin’s stomach. He loved Jongin’s body. He worshipped it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter