Chapter IX

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong's pov

It's been three days since I met her and I haven't slept properly yet. I was up for two nights finishing the design and going for a meeting with bomi and minhyuk to finalize it. The construction had actually started yesterday, we worked indeed fast in this project.

I was always nervous whenever I had to meet minhyuk as eunji might show up, fortunately for me she didn't.

My mind can't get off of her. I had all the time to rest yesterday because bomi let me, she said I was working hard so that's my reward but I didn't slept a wink. Everytime I closed my eyes, her image would always appear.

I was sitting on my bed when my phone suddenly rang. I picked it up without looking at the caller.

"Hello?" I said tiredly because I have no energy left.

"Unnie! Come with me in cheongju, let's visit the site later. I'll pick you up." she said with her aegyo filled voice. This girl is so energetic even early in the morning.

"Alright. See you after lunch." I agreed since I have nothing to do anyways.

I don't want to stay in the house even I was normally homebody cause I will only think of her.

I walked like a zombie in the bathroom and started preparing.

It was almost 1 when bomi arrived so we immediately left.

I wanted to stay awake but the lids of my eye was starting to get heavy. I couldn't fight the sleepiness and thus slept soundly on the car.

 

I opened my eyes when I felt that someone was staring at me. I was greeted by Bomi's face just a few inches from mine. Her eyes widened and she quickly moved away from me, I can see her cheeks blushing. I just smiled at her silliness and looked at where are we. The car had stop moving and I assumed that we have arrive already.

 

When I left the house, I thought I can divert my attention to work but I was dead wrong. Cause when we were walking closer to the place, I saw a familiar figure leaning on a car near it, watching those men working. I successfully got her off my mind momentarily but now I have to face her, worse talk to her.

'You've seriously became a pabo park chorong from being near with your crazy-idiot like friends.'

Why didn't it came to my mind that she might be here?!

Bomi called her and waved at her with a wide smile plastered on her face, which eunji did exactly the same. They ran and hugged each other. They looked like the dumb and dumber, seriously. And when did they got this close? I wasn't informed about this. 

Soon, I reached where the two were and my knees were trembling again at the sight of her.

They talked and I was silent once again at the side, a bit far from eunji. I would stick close to bomi and followed her wherever she went cause I didn't want to be left alone with eunji. 

 

 

"Unnie, I have to go. There's an emergency at the company, I think something went wrong to the construction of the building from our other client." she said, worried etched on her face.

"What? Then you should go. I'll be fine here. I can go home myself." I said trying not to add to her worries.

"Will you be really alright? Eunji, can you take care of her please? Something came up and I really have to go now." Eunji nodded and tapped her shoulder.

"Unnie, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter