Chapter XVI

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Chorong's pov

It was in the middle of the night and I was waiting for eunji to come back. That girl worked too much, it's not good for her health. I will surely scold her when arrives.

While waiting, I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen to cook something but I think we haven't had our groceries yet. There's only a few bottles of water inside the fridge too. I changed my clothes and went down to go to nearby convenience store to eat something. 

I was only few feet away when a car parking near the building caught my attention, not because it looked expensive nor was eye-catching but because of the people sitting inside.

It was a bit dark at their position but I saw it.

The car wasn't tinted so I can clearly see them outside. Eunji was sitting in the passenger seat and the girl on the driver seat was leaning onto her, they were kissing.

I felt like someone was squeezing my heart, too hard that I couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air as the the tears continued to flow from my eyes.

I didn't know what to do, I wanted to ran to them and slap them in the faces but I can't and Instead, I stood there frozen. I watched them with my heart breaking into pieces.

I quickly ran back to the building and washed my tears in the bathroom until no stains were left. I saw my reflection in the mirror and I looked miserable. 'How can she do that to me? Doesn't she love me anymore?' I was thinking that while fixing myself and pretended that nothing happened.

She came a few minutes later and she hugged me like she did nothing, like she wasn't cheating on me. 

She doesn't look guilty at all as if she was already used to it.

After that night, she would always come home late and I would always cry myself to sleep thinking that she has been on other woman's arms.

I became cold and our relationship started to break apart, well it looks like that for me. I never confronted her because I didn't have the guts to and I don't want to hear from her that she loves someone else.

And the day when I couldn't take it anymore came. I can't live on the same place and breathe the same air anymore because everytime I see her, the pain and resentment that I was feeling grows.

So I left leaving a letter that only says I fell out of love.

End of flashback

 

 

After I told her that, I felt as if something heavy was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter